Author

Topic: How many bitcoins do I need to retire in 20 years? - page 112. (Read 320337 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Depends what you're planning to do after two years of retirement. If you're planning to buy a house by the beach and spend rest of your live drinking campaign on the shores you need to get a clear idea on how long are you planning to do this.You can live upto 30 more years and just relax rest of your life or plan to still have money or investments which will work .You can always have assets to invest in the future.All these roughly would come around 10,000 btc's? Also this guarantee's a secure future with your assets.
Well In my country about 4000-5000 is rather more than enough to do that according to the current price Grin not to mention the price when I retire
Nice! In my country around 1000 btc's are enough after retirement to live a good healthy life for about 10-20 years which average life style.Our government doesn't really provide any advantages but we can invest some money in real estate which will be four times after 5 years and the returns will be enough to relax for other 10 years.
yeah 1000 is enough if you don't need a luxurious lifestyle at all. But real estate is hard to tell whether you can make profit from it because things can go wrong fast

But having 1000BTC that will take a long time. I don't know where to get that amount of bitcoin.

Oh well in my country 50 BTC is just enough I think.
earn your money in real world then buy it, save the BTC amount you earn online,... That's how you can get 1000btc I think. 50BTC in any contries is just enough to live In my opinion

Yeah I think it too, because let say if you have 50BTC and you want to retire at 45 years old.
If you are lucky Bitcoin can be at 10K BTC so if  you are 20 yeard old you have enought time getting alot of bitcoin.
Yeah if you are 20 years old you surely can make a lot of bitcoin
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Depends what you're planning to do after two years of retirement. If you're planning to buy a house by the beach and spend rest of your live drinking campaign on the shores you need to get a clear idea on how long are you planning to do this.You can live upto 30 more years and just relax rest of your life or plan to still have money or investments which will work .You can always have assets to invest in the future.All these roughly would come around 10,000 btc's? Also this guarantee's a secure future with your assets.
Well In my country about 4000-5000 is rather more than enough to do that according to the current price Grin not to mention the price when I retire
Nice! In my country around 1000 btc's are enough after retirement to live a good healthy life for about 10-20 years which average life style.Our government doesn't really provide any advantages but we can invest some money in real estate which will be four times after 5 years and the returns will be enough to relax for other 10 years.
yeah 1000 is enough if you don't need a luxurious lifestyle at all. But real estate is hard to tell whether you can make profit from it because things can go wrong fast

But having 1000BTC that will take a long time. I don't know where to get that amount of bitcoin.

earn your money in real world then buy it, save the BTC amount you earn online,... That's how you can get 1000btc I think. 50BTC in any contries is just enough to live In my opinion

Yeah I think it too, because let say if you have 50BTC and you want to retire at 45 years old.
If you are lucky Bitcoin can be at 10K BTC so if  you are 20 yeard old you have enought time getting alot of bitcoin.

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
if you want a rich life, i think you need over 500 bitcoins.

Simple life don't cost much. Save up to 100 bitcoins and you will have enough. Considering the btc price will be around 4000/5000k

You'll never know for sure if it will be around 4k by the time you're retiring. So you can't completely rely on bitcoins for your retirement.

Maybe invest into some other stuff as well as a back up plan would be nice too.
I could expect bitcoin price to be at about 1k or 2k by the time I retired. Honestly there must be some factors that pumps the price up and I think it is the halving so there will be 2-3 halving before I retire so yeah... that's what I'm think Grin
Activity: 336

Simple life don't cost much. Save up to 100 bitcoins and you will have enough. Considering the btc price will be around 4000/5000k

You'll never know for sure if it will be around 4k by the time you're retiring. So you can't completely rely on bitcoins for your retirement.

Ya and also how can you get 500 Bitcoin is just to much.

How do you earn Bitcoin then(ThunderThomas)? I am just wondering.
Activity: 280

Activity: 364

Damn! dude that is alot of bitcoin I wish I could have that and have a rich life. if Bitcoin was 1 dollar maybe I have bought it.

That will be very difficult to do.

btc was one dollar but that was long time ago when no one knew that it will be this big

Yeah I know it was at April 2011. Well that time only a couple of people knew about bitcoin.

Well now the bitcoin price is around 340 US Dollar so I am glad.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

Damn! dude that is alot of bitcoin I wish I could have that and have a rich life. if Bitcoin was 1 dollar maybe I have bought it.

btc was one dollar but that was long time ago when no one knew that it will be this big
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
If you believe that the bitcoin will be worth 10.000 usd someday, you wont need much.

All these speculations are so different from each other. You can't expect it to be 1 million in a couple of years. That's just not realistic.

It may his 10.000 someday but who's to say it will stay at 10.000 usd?

Actually I do believe Bitcoin will be $10k in ten or fifteen years, so 200 BTC will be more than enoygh for me. The question is where (or how?) can I get 200 BTC though. )
Activity: 132
fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice
It actually depends on how much the bitcoin will be worth at the time you'll be retiring and how much it will be worth in the future.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070

seems too much, unless you want a rich life at 1k per bitcoin already, you can't earn that amount anymore

funny thing is that you're suggesting to buy many bitcoin to have a rich life, when you know that forb uying so many bitcoin you need already to be semi rich...no sense
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
If you believe that the bitcoin will be worth 10.000 usd someday, you wont need much.

All these speculations are so different from each other. You can't expect it to be 1 million in a couple of years. That's just not realistic.

there are too much large holders to be able to see the price at anywhere near the $10,000 price level. if we stay at $2000 for quite a long time, then it's great too. holding 10btc will be worth $20,000, just imagine it.
Activity: 616

Activity: 364

Activity: 210
fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice

Jump to: