Pages:
Author

Topic: How many bitcoins do I need to retire in 20 years? - page 76. (Read 320337 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 1
Its upon how you plan for the later years after the 20 years of bitcoin earning. Atleast you need 50 bitcoins to have a good life.
Still this is not perfect because we can't exactly predict future of bitcoin. It may rise or it may fall.

I will try my best to accumulate 21 bitcoin so that no more than 1 million people have more bitcoin than I.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
Its upon how you plan for the later years after the 20 years of bitcoin earning. Atleast you need 50 bitcoins to have a good life.
Still this is not perfect because we can't exactly predict future of bitcoin. It may rise or it may fall.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
permonth i can get around 1 btc. you should set aside some percentage for savings. perhaps 20% per month. or about 0.2 BTC per month. 22 BTC enough for 20 years

What you are saying is logically correct, but again same question comes to mind that what will be the value of bitcoins after 20 years? will 22 btc enough or we need some more??
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
I think you will need a lot of bitcoins to succeed because the bitcoin will go to a high amount but it still that if you want to retire, you need a lot of money.
You should invest in around 100 bitcoins in my opinion than you can take care of yourself after 20 years and maybe you will be much richer if you think about it.
Maybe the bitcoin will rise to a really high amount and you will be rich if you ask me.

If the price of bitcoin go to $100,000 in 20 years, we need about 30 bitcoin to retire happily in Europe.
because it is impossible. so you have to work harder. to get more than 30 BTC. at least more than 300 BTC
Activity: 221
I think you will need a lot of bitcoins to succeed because the bitcoin will go to a high amount but it still that if you want to retire, you need a lot of money.
You should invest in around 100 bitcoins in my opinion than you can take care of yourself after 20 years and maybe you will be much richer if you think about it.
Maybe the bitcoin will rise to a really high amount and you will be rich if you ask me.

If the price of bitcoin go to $100,000 in 20 years, we need about 30 bitcoin to retire happily in Europe.
Activity: 350
Activity: 350
permonth i can get around 1 btc. you should set aside some percentage for savings. perhaps 20% per month. or about 0.2 BTC per month. 22 BTC enough for 20 years
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
When it comes to retirement, I choose not just to have 2 bitcoin but also to save money from different aspect form of investment so that I will not just depend on bitcoins or should I say I can actually save some so that we can have other sources of funds and not just here..

That is right, retirement should not just be in one account, it is much better to keep more in fiat as I think it will still be there  for long and save some bitcoin as a bonus for yourself..
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
When it comes to retirement, I choose not just to have 2 bitcoin but also to save money from different aspect form of investment so that I will not just depend on bitcoins or should I say I can actually save some so that we can have other sources of funds and not just here..

That is the best way. Or cash some of your bitcoin while cash is still there. Then get some other commodities to invest in. For safety purposes and some for your future family.
Activity: 210
www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option
Activity: 221
bitcoin is getting bigger. I believe bitcoin will remain alive. and I also believe in the future bitcoin could be an alternative to the dollar.

I shall have a few bitcoins to retire happily in 20 years. Maybe I just need around 10 bitcoin. The price will be high.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
I would think that 10-20 Bitcoins would be enough for you to retire in 20 years. With all the halving and stuff, it will rise rapidly.

Yeah I would agree, I think this enough after years and price will be more 1000$ for each bitcoin So its would a retirement fund for me.

yes i agree, bitcoin prices certainly for the next 20 years will be over $1000. because I am sure will be many new adopters and other things that are positive for bitcoin

you need more than it, what happen if the bitcoin rate down to $ 200..? if you can save 100 bitcoin is middle value for retire in 20years

That's true we can arrive at a perfect decision that what exact value of bitcoins should we hold in next 20 years, as we don't know whether bitcoin will survive that long or not.

You mean to say that we can't arrive? yes that is true totally depends on the value of bitcoins after 20 years, and really not sure whether bitcoin will be alive till then or not.

bitcoin is getting bigger. I believe bitcoin will remain alive. and I also believe in the future bitcoin could be an alternative to the dollar.

In some countries it is but for me it will be prime currency for internet purchases in near future and hope for it
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
I would think that 10-20 Bitcoins would be enough for you to retire in 20 years. With all the halving and stuff, it will rise rapidly.

Yeah I would agree, I think this enough after years and price will be more 1000$ for each bitcoin So its would a retirement fund for me.

yes i agree, bitcoin prices certainly for the next 20 years will be over $1000. because I am sure will be many new adopters and other things that are positive for bitcoin

you need more than it, what happen if the bitcoin rate down to $ 200..? if you can save 100 bitcoin is middle value for retire in 20years

That's true we can arrive at a perfect decision that what exact value of bitcoins should we hold in next 20 years, as we don't know whether bitcoin will survive that long or not.

You mean to say that we can't arrive? yes that is true totally depends on the value of bitcoins after 20 years, and really not sure whether bitcoin will be alive till then or not.

Activity: 196

Activity: 224

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
global moderator
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1179
While my guitar gently weeps!!!
I see a lot of people saying "just one", why are you so sure? It's just been a few years since bitcoin began, anything could happen at anytime. It could be worth $0.10 tomorrow, no-one knows!

You have a point.. the best is just to save as much as we can while we are still in a working age...we never know what will happen,  just to make sure, we should save something from our profit in bitcoin into fiat...  and everything will depend upon our  lifestyle and where we are...
Pages:
Jump to: