Pages:
Author

Topic: How many BTC will make you a fiat millionaire in 5 years? - page 24. (Read 21836 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
In 5 years, the price will just about $10,000. So we need at least 100 bitcoins to make a millionaire.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006
I assume bitcoin will be around 10 k till 2021 or 5 years from now so 100+ coin will be enough for you to make millionaire.
If the manupulation doesn't end in few years we can't even predict what will happen after 1 month or 1 hour like last time price goes down from 460 to 400 mark within hour.
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
How many BTC will make you a fiat millionaire ($) in 5 years? Why?

So this means 2021 (since we are few days before the end of the year) . I think that 100 BTC (little bit more or less) should be enough to make a millionaire assuming that we will pass by two halving block reward by that time and the price may/can reach 10k $ per BTC .
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217
Right now, the market cap of Bitcoin is around $7 billion, which is around 10% of that of the second tier world currencies such as the Russian Ruble, Indian Rupee, and the Singapore Dollar. In an optimistic scenario, we can expect Bitcoin to catch up with these currencies, there by increasing the value by as much as 1,000%. So the exchange rate will become $4,500 per coin in 2020. That means that owning some 200 coins will make you a fiat millionaire by that time.
Activity: 574
In XEM we trust
As I doubt bitcoin price will go totally insane in the near future I would say you will need more than 1.500 - 2.000 BTC to reach million dollars threshold.
There is probably no way that we will see price increase after the halving so it is hard to predict bitcoin price after that.

However when you look at how far bitcoin has come in the last 5 years and it's only picking up speed. Do the brakes even work? I think this one has none. Grin

I'm going to be optimistic about this one and say it's 10-25 bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004
As I doubt bitcoin price will go totally insane in the near future I would say you will need more than 1.500 - 2.000 BTC to reach million dollars threshold.
There is probably no way that we will see price increase after the halving so it is hard to predict bitcoin price after that.
Activity: 518
Pages:
Jump to: