Pages:
Author

Topic: How many BTC will make you a fiat millionaire in 5 years? - page 5. (Read 21836 times)

Activity: 2968
Merit: 670
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
How you talking of Fiat in $$ or in the local currency of each individual countries. Here, I only need 2.5BTC to hit a million in my local currency.
That may be a slight misunderstanding about the term "millionaire in local fiats".

I just wonder what are things you will be able to buy with 2.5 bitcoins worth of your local fiats ? If you are able to buy a house or car then it would be worth to target that amount of bitcoins.

Yes, this topic is all about what target you may have for some amount of bitcoins, else there will be no meaning.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
How you talking of Fiat in $$ or in the local currency of each individual countries. Here, I only need 2.5BTC to hit a million in my local currency.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
halving earlier really has no effect on the price of bitcoin, but rumors before halving pretty well bring price increases at the time.

First you need to learn basics. Halving always make Bitcoin greater spikes in history, check previous halving price charts if you don't know. The bull run start before halving and make a new support in new highs after halving. This will probably the last important halving because total mined coins is already more than 16 million. Mining will lose its biggest role, that's good for Bitcoin price though.
Activity: 399
Merit: 250
I'm actually looking at somewhere between 1000 bitcoins and 1500 bitcoins and apart from halving and any pump that may occur within the 5 years I'm also considering some unforeseen dump that may cause my Bitcoin to de-value until an anticipated rise so all in all after checks and balances I think  1000 BTC should be enough to make me a millionaire in half a decade.
If the predictions regarding the price of Bitcoin come true, then surely a much smaller amount than that would be required to become a millionaire. I think that in the long term, Bitcoin can achieve values far superior to the values we are seeing at the moment, because Bitcoin is something that can solve many problems and consequently cause a considerable increase in demand.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 620
I am in a positive side that bitcoin price will push through and unexpected will come in our way. Of course, you have to sacrifice your money now, make sure you don't withdraw it if you really want to become millionaire after 5 years if not, then you are just dreaming and just be happy for the success of others.

So how many bitcoins will make you a fiat millionaire for 5 years? We all know that we need to invest our money now, that isn't sacrificing at all.

But as long as you can see that a potential profit is always going to be guaranteed with bitcoin, then that's going to be worth it.

I assume that 100-1,000 BTC is guaranteed to make me a fiat millionaire.

I was thinking 100 BTC also.
You quite seriously think that all 100btc enough to become a millionaire? Then bitcoin price minimum should be $ 10,000 windows. I certainly believe in the great potential bitcoin, but that on many, it seems to me fantastic.

Yes we really do think that 100 bitcoin is going to be enough to become millionaire for the next 5 years. As long as the price is going to keep on flooring at $900.

Then with our local currencies that is going to be enough to make us fiat millionaire for sure. But it is better if that is going to be 1,000 bitcoins.

Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Seeing on the current price of bitcoin now it would make me already a fiat millionaire in my country on just 25 btc and yes it just sounds to small but dollar rate is high versus on our currency thats why but answering on the op's question.I have choose 1000 btc or more would really give me a luxurios life for sure in incoming 5 years and how much more if the price would rose even higher.
In my country even in I can also be a millionaire with only 25 BTC but I do not think that getting some amount of money for to be only a millionaire is enough because one day that money will be finished or I can say that only a car can come with that money so it will be better that we manage for a continuous income for us.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1018
Cashback 15%
Seeing on the current price of bitcoin now it would make me already a fiat millionaire in my country on just 25 btc and yes it just sounds to small but dollar rate is high versus on our currency thats why but answering on the op's question.I have choose 1000 btc or more would really give me a luxurios life for sure in incoming 5 years and how much more if the price would rose even higher.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046
We are in 2017 and if we talk about 2022 I think Bitcoin would be 5k to 10k so if you want to be a fiat (dollar) millionaire you need at least 100 to 200 BTC in your wallet. I consider next halving and more adoption rate so we can see 5k, it's a realistic value in 5 years.

yeah we should have at least 100 btc to become a millionaire in the next few years. but at least the price of bitcoin able to survive in the price range $1000 as the lowest price. halving earlier really has no effect on the price of bitcoin, but rumors before halving pretty well bring price increases at the time. I am also sure the price of the bitcoin has a big surprise as the beginning of 2017 which is not thought to be able to reach over $1100. This may happen again in the next few years Smiley
Activity: 910
Merit: 507
I must earn 4.3 btc in a year in order to make me a fiat millionaire in 5 years, but before that greener pasture vision we must make sure that you have a courage to achieve that dreams. You must have to make up all opportunities that could gain profit in all instances like tradings of altcoins, and peer to peer selling or buy and sell of coins online. Hardwork gains reward right? So therefore the key to success is perseverance and always fight for challenges and never quit.
Activity: 294
I honestly don't know. Everything depends from the price for bitcoin. I'm sure that the price for bitcoin is going to be higher in 5 years, but how much today no one will answer. And who knows what will happen with dollar in five years with new president of the US?
Activity: 756
Merit: 253
I'm actually looking at somewhere between 1000 bitcoins and 1500 bitcoins and apart from halving and any pump that may occur within the 5 years I'm also considering some unforeseen dump that may cause my Bitcoin to de-value until an anticipated rise so all in all after checks and balances I think  1000 BTC should be enough to make me a millionaire in half a decade.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
We are in 2017 and if we talk about 2022 I think Bitcoin would be 5k to 10k so if you want to be a fiat (dollar) millionaire you need at least 100 to 200 BTC in your wallet. I consider next halving and more adoption rate so we can see 5k, it's a realistic value in 5 years.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
I am in a positive side that bitcoin price will push through and unexpected will come in our way. Of course, you have to sacrifice your money now, make sure you don't withdraw it if you really want to become millionaire after 5 years if not, then you are just dreaming and just be happy for the success of others.
Well, if you expect to be rich with only 10 Bitcoin, i think it will never ever happen. We all believe that Bitcoin will increase but although I am a positive man, I dont think 1 bitcoin will equal to $100000. You need to buy more Bitcoin or obtain more Bitcoin from working or trading or even gambling
But some countries even with the current price only 10 bitcoins are enough to become rich or start a business and just think if that person will have that 10 bitcoins after 5 years then he will be able to start a factory with that money.
actually it depend on the price of bitcoin, if the price of bitcoin trading high then 10 bitcoin is really enough, but if the price of bitcoin is not so high then you will certainly need some more bitcoin to become millionaire.
Don't based it with the current value of bitcoin, we are talking here of 5 years and I am sure that time the value will substantially increase. If this year we can see $2,000 then probably the succeeding years are also gonna be successful. Hence, to make our estimate more reliable, we also need to consider the past price trends.

If every year bitcoin prices increase by 1000$ , then after 5 years  the current saved bitcoin will be worth 5000$ more. that could really make all of the current holders of bitcoins billionaire. The only question here is if we really gonna increase the value of bitcoins by 1000$. that something questionable and need some work to do done in order to achieve that.
We are not only looking of $1,000, it's good to see if the increase will always be 100%  per year and that would make the value of bitcoins grow. Banks offer like maximum of 8% per year interest rate for our deposits plus it's subject to inflation, compared to bitcoin, it is more profitable in bitcoin although a little risky though.

Though banks give a maximum of 8% for the deposits, its a assured earning. So people without fear invest into it, but with bitcoin the risk is high that anytime anything could happen. Also we need to do some work to grab the profit but with banks just depositing is enough.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 590
BTC to the MOON in 2019
Well, if you expect to be rich with only 10 Bitcoin, i think it will never ever happen. We all believe that Bitcoin will increase but although I am a positive man, I dont think 1 bitcoin will equal to $100000. You need to buy more Bitcoin or obtain more Bitcoin from working or trading or even gambling
But some countries even with the current price only 10 bitcoins are enough to become rich or start a business and just think if that person will have that 10 bitcoins after 5 years then he will be able to start a factory with that money.
actually it depend on the price of bitcoin, if the price of bitcoin trading high then 10 bitcoin is really enough, but if the price of bitcoin is not so high then you will certainly need some more bitcoin to become millionaire.
Don't based it with the current value of bitcoin, we are talking here of 5 years and I am sure that time the value will substantially increase. If this year we can see $2,000 then probably the succeeding years are also gonna be successful. Hence, to make our estimate more reliable, we also need to consider the past price trends.

If every year bitcoin prices increase by 1000$ , then after 5 years  the current saved bitcoin will be worth 5000$ more. that could really make all of the current holders of bitcoins billionaire. The only question here is if we really gonna increase the value of bitcoins by 1000$. that something questionable and need some work to do done in order to achieve that.
We are not only looking of $1,000, it's good to see if the increase will always be 100%  per year and that would make the value of bitcoins grow. Banks offer like maximum of 8% per year interest rate for our deposits plus it's subject to inflation, compared to bitcoin, it is more profitable in bitcoin although a little risky though.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
Activity: 378
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000
Si vis pacem, para bellum
Very simply depends on whether you bought it before or thinking about buying in now

Anyone who took the advice and bought in a few years ago will be well. In excess of 1m$ but the person who didn't believe it will have to buy in now and wait until btc triples again to reach 1+mm $

It will come  only need a bit of patience, probably $2-3k by 2017 but that will only be reached by people who have some belief in btc... People told me I was crazy when I bought loads at $3 but I believed in btc and they didn't.....

Dont need to remind anyone what happened since them days until now.... 
Activity: 149
Merit: 100

Those who save now will get benefit in the future. Saving is always been a good habit for someone who was make his future secure. I will recommend if you can save bitcoins, save it and dont spend. You will be millionaire within 5 to 10 years.
And what does it need to have a number of bitcoin? According to forecasts of bitcoin will rise to $ 2,000 per btc, then that time is not enough for it to become a millionaire, even if earning bitcoin and not spend at all. Although it all depends on the methods of earnings. But even 10,000 btc is a very large number and get them for even five years, it will be difficult or even impossible.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1159

Those who save now will get benefit in the future. Saving is always been a good habit for someone who was make his future secure. I will recommend if you can save bitcoins, save it and dont spend. You will be millionaire within 5 to 10 years.
Pages:
Jump to: