Pages:
Author

Topic: How many BTC will make you a fiat millionaire in 5 years? - page 10. (Read 21836 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
The price of bitcoins in the next 5 years is likely to double or triple as the price as being steadily gaining value which makes the range of 500-1000 bitcoins to be  the option for one to become a millionaire
yes it is depending on the price of bitcoin at that time that what will be the price of bitcoin at that time? if it is trading above 2000 USD then then i think 1000 USD will be einough for me to make me millionaire in next 5 years.

Probably have to raise the question of how much you need to live, not to become a millionaire. It can be two opposing things.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
The price of bitcoins in the next 5 years is likely to double or triple as the price as being steadily gaining value which makes the range of 500-1000 bitcoins to be  the option for one to become a millionaire
yes it is depending on the price of bitcoin at that time that what will be the price of bitcoin at that time? if it is trading above 2000 USD then then i think 1000 USD will be einough for me to make me millionaire in next 5 years.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
In my country 200 BTCs at a price of $2000 is enough to become a milionarie. The problem is that a million of local currency here is nothing compared to dollar stability and durability. Surely it's a decent life, but not a millionarie life that many imagine, like having planes, buildings, beach houses, islands, boats... Possible to have one of those items, but not all.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
This cannot be told at all because of the fact that the bitcoin can go to a higher amount but also to a lower amount or not even exist anymore.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
At current price, I think that 20 BTC is enough to make me a fiat millionaire in my country as it will be more than a million here.
But with that million, I think I will not be able to survive and that's why, my goal is big of achieving 200 Bitcoins till I die.
Activity: 179
A 1000 bitcoins will make me a fiat millionaire i think. We cant guarantee that bitcoins will stay five years from now but if bitcoins still exist in five years from now and more pricey from its price now then its good i can say i am a fiat millionaire 5 years from now  Grin
If you need to have btc 1000, it forecast a minimum of five years, in contrast to what most people expect. Although you need to be content with little.
Activity: 952
Merit: 250
A 1000 bitcoins will make me a fiat millionaire i think. We cant guarantee that bitcoins will stay five years from now but if bitcoins still exist in five years from now and more pricey from its price now then its good i can say i am a fiat millionaire 5 years from now  Grin
Activity: 194
Its hard to say of course and cannot be predicted at any time but I think it will be around the 500 btc range..
This is a very serious assumption, because it is not necessary to hope in the near future the fact that prices will soar to great heights, yet there are no grounds.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Its hard to say of course and cannot be predicted at any time but I think it will be around the 500 btc range..
Activity: 164
If prices really will jump over the next 5 years, you should not count on a steady income and an opportunity to become a millionaire. It is of course if you are not a them.
Activity: 581
Merit: 108
Activity: 434
It depends on how much is the current rate of bitcoin to your country currency coz you will always exchange it to a fiat currency to know its value. If the value of bitcoin always go high then 1000 bitcoin will make you a millionaire on western country but if you live in Asia 500 is enough to live modestly.
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
Veni, Vidi, Vici
Next decade will have a rapid growth of cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin as a leader of them has an increased maturity and is world wide known because of blockchain technology. On the other side we see that fiat money try to take ideas from bitcoin like as their digital coins and private blockchains because they fear that people will lose their bank credit. I believe that a big part of world population will follow bitcoin and this is will be the decisive factor that will launch the bitcoin price maybe to $10000. 
Activity: 378
BULL RUN until 2030
I counted that 500 bitcoin will be enough to me in five years. I believe to some bitcoin experts that promise 2000$ price for bitcoin after next halving in four years. After four years the price for bitcoin will grow to 2000-5000$ and I am going to keep all my bitcoins to cash it out in that moment.
I guess that's too much for me, I can live a decent life with 100 BTC. and I can only cash out half of that as I believe that bitcoin will continue to rise it's value.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 514
I counted that 500 bitcoin will be enough to me in five years. I believe to some bitcoin experts that promise 2000$ price for bitcoin after next halving in four years. After four years the price for bitcoin will grow to 2000-5000$ and I am going to keep all my bitcoins to cash it out in that moment.
Activity: 195
500-1000 is easy with another boom... Despite risk $1200-$1700 USD each would do.

A millionaire doesn't always mean to have that much in value, just enough to make that in a lifetime... For that figure to forth to obtaining more while you can!
If Bitcoin is only stable stand still or jump, then in this way will not be one millionaire. It is superfluous digits and nothing can succeed without raising prices.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1159
Definitely, we need more than 1000 bitcoins, than may be bitcoin make millionaire, But only when, bitcoin continuously rise up, because it is no guarantee that bitcoin will always go up, may be during the 5 years, bitcoin suddenly down. So our millionaire would be dream. So i think better is that only hold the bitcoin with no time limit.
Activity: 378
BULL RUN until 2030
500-1000 is easy with another boom... Despite risk $1200-$1700 USD each would do.

A millionaire doesn't always mean to have that much in value, just enough to make that in a lifetime... For that figure to forth to obtaining more while you can!
There's no specific amount you can ensure everyone will enjoy, the decision is base on us because we have different interest in life and we have different lifestyle, for some it might not be enough but for others it's too much.
Activity: 294
Life is a game, you either play it or get played.

Activity: 966
Merit: 507
I don't think the price of bitcoin will rise beyond $5000 ever, so it would be needed at least $1,000 btc to ensure a pleasant retirement. However I am not so sure that by then the value of the dollar will be as significant as today after the Trump era.
Pages:
Jump to: