Pages:
Author

Topic: How many coins & tokens have you bought so far ? - page 2. (Read 948 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 252
I personally don't like to buy coins that I missed out on its ICO unless the price is below the ICO and I think it is a good value for money, I love ICO and I have participated in 5 ICOs this year and looking to add more to my position
Activity: 171
Merit: 11
I personally have bought quite few, usually the Ethereum based ones mostly do good. Had some disappointments though. Wasn't very successful with the wave based ones ...

What about you ?
Many and vary. In term of BTC worth, lost over 0.5 of BTC by trade and hodl altcoin.
Activity: 658
Merit: 152
Oh, let's see. I have LTC, ETH, BCC, LSK, XEM, DGB and as I remember that's all, but in my plans to wide this list with some more projects in the future. All of those coins showed colossal raise the last year and I expect this year too Cheesy
Activity: 574
Merit: 13
Wait for the right moment when buying, for example when the price again decreases. Also look for some free programs such as faucet
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
5, btc eth lend lun bnb
Activity: 102
Merit: 1
I have bought 3 coins for now, mostly Ethereum for now. I started also few bounties, so there will be some tokens in my wallet. In a near future I will invest in a 2-3 more altcoins.
Activity: 896
Merit: 520
I haven't bought any coins or tokens for now. I am just depending on bounty campaigns and airdrops to have coins or tokens because I don't have enough money to buy a certain coin or token. Also, I am not willing to release money to buy a coin, it is better for me to do a work to earn cryptocurrency because I don't 100% trust cryptocurrencies. For me, it is better to join bounty campaigns and airdrops because I will not lose anything so it is a win-win.

Many people who does not know about the bounty signature campaign alone investing on the token sale here. Whoever wants high amount of token sale has been buying with the ethreum and bitcoin. When I participated in some campaign. They paid some part of income in tokens. I have holded that in my MEW wallet and then for altcoins I do invest buy it on bitrex site.
Last year alone I bought 500 waves and 700 ripple from the bitrex bro, it changed big value now still holding it.
Activity: 826
Merit: 117
I personally have bought quite few, usually the Ethereum based ones mostly do good. Had some disappointments though. Wasn't very successful with the wave based ones ...

What about you ?
I have bought a lot of coins. Now I am still hold some btc, eth , waves, dash , dcr, iota.I put my eggs into several basket to protect my investments.

yes.... i love what you think. dont put all eggs in one basket.
i do the same way.
i hold some btc, eth, some new token i would like to hold INS, gladius, tradeio and evion, another else i hold minexcoin.

I'm a little Confused about Purchasing of Coins.which Coins should I Buy ??
dude, do your own research. which coin do you want to buy. everyone here hold crypto because knowing alot of their investment
Activity: 42
I'm a little Confused about Purchasing of Coins.which Coins should I Buy ??
Activity: 149
It's a good decision to buy or keep Ethereum as of now.
Activity: 280
Merit: 108

What about you ?

I try to buy in a correction period and deliberate approach to every purchase. Constantly looking for new opportunities for investments and analyze the situation.
Activity: 38
I have bought over 20 coins so far. 70% of them bring me back profits and 30% of them are killing my balance. Well, luckily i'm still here to tell the story.
Activity: 105
Merit: 2
if summed up for my own does not amount to a massive $ 1500
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝
Since i am just new here, I am just working for now to earn my very first token out from ICO for i am planning to buy digital currencies that is on my list soon. For now, i've been participating in signature and translation campaign and hopefully i can earn enough profit out of it to buy the coins i have on my portfolio.
Activity: 105
Merit: 2
it is fair because I think the etherium is better than the wave.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

What about you ?

as far as I've done, every purchase or investment on altcoin, I always involve my knowledge and experience to analyze so that I believe my chosen coins can flourish. no matter in the end the prediction slips, because after all, always have a risk in every purchase. so I just want to suggest to you, there is much you can get from crypto, one thing you have to do. always looking for knowledge at all times.
Activity: 304
Merit: 100
I haven't bought any coins or tokens for now. I am just depending on bounty campaigns and airdrops to have coins or tokens because I don't have enough money to buy a certain coin or token. Also, I am not willing to release money to buy a coin, it is better for me to do a work to earn cryptocurrency because I don't 100% trust cryptocurrencies. For me, it is better to join bounty campaigns and airdrops because I will not lose anything so it is a win-win.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
A few coin actually i have bought this few days with a huge profit with LCT i made it day trading so far so good it give a good feed back with my investment of a good profit.
Activity: 69
Why would people answer you specifically when it's a matter of privacy? You shouldn't be asking this question anyway since comparing with others won't make you gain anything.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

What about you ?

I have bought altcoins, invested, and participated in the ico project. some make me a lot of profits, and there are some altcoins that do not have a pretty good selling point. this is a matter of speculation and analysis that I do. sometimes, the prediction slips from my guess. and this is part of the risk that I should be prepared for.
Pages:
Jump to: