Pages:
Author

Topic: How many coins & tokens have you bought so far ? - page 3. (Read 948 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 10
for my future i invest some token .waves,aion,verify,playkey,herocoin.i decide long time hold and waiting big pump.
Activity: 250
Merit: 250
I have bought some wabes, dent , aion, and eth. I think all coin are most valuable. I bought this coin and hold them, because hold is the best way to earn more money. For that reason i hold that coin so that in future i will get enough money.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
I have invested in some of the tokens based on ethereum platform. CIVIC is one of the most successful token I own and it has a lot of potential to grow. Ripple is another coin I own along with ethereum and Bitcoin.
Activity: 289
Merit: 100
I purchased about three coins so far. I'm looking into different ones but I think adding more will be come a headache to keep track of. In time, I might buy more coins if the current price of the coins drop any further.
Activity: 406
Only bought about 3 but I have more. There are great opportunities other than just straight buying them. A good way is through airdrops such as deeponion is currently doing. Get out there and support coin communities.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
I am a professional Web Designer and Developer
I have bought some Waves, MGO, Wings, BSD, ETH. And I have some coin which I get form Bitcointalk forum campaign. I want to hold them for a long time. Which coin I have bought I also want to hold them for a long time. Actually, I love to hold coin very much. Because you can easily make much profit from holding coins.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
I have bought perspective 40 altcoins with had good deva and idea

Nice,  hope you are making money on them
Activity: 159
About 5 coins and 2 shares and I wait the right ICO to invest more
Activity: 1932
Merit: 504
Lost on SONM, profit on Monaco, well some coins not give me guarantee to get profit but ya i buy some ethereum tokens in liqui then hold it and wait price to rise
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
ICO Live! betterbetting.org
I haven't got any coin yet I will wait for the next crash to invest in and get some cheap coins.
Mr
Activity: 309
Holding too many coins is not a good idea at all. it consumes your time more than usual and if you can decrease the number of coins you are holding, it will make everything easier to manage. Therefore, try to hold 10 coins in a time so that you will have more time to analyze things and follow the news
Activity: 336
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
I personally have bought quite few, usually the Ethereum based ones mostly do good. Had some disappointments though. Wasn't very successful with the wave based ones ...

What about you ?

I haven't tried to buy coins or tokens before, because it's really hard to decide whether which is good to buy. There's a lot of altcoins there and it's really hard to speculate which is worth keeping and investing. I just earn my tokens and coins for free from signature campaigns. And so far, I've earned good money because of it.
Activity: 473
Been holding a single coin for years but bought a few more in the last few weeks...so far it's going well but I think I'm getting a taste for coins now. Where others see "shitcoins" I'm seeing new solutions, opportunities, development.
Activity: 210
I have more than 20 shitcoinbags right now. But I am not all in, holding 50% of my bitcoins for some new trades. Bought some blood to early in the last time, but thats okey. I just bought more while the ultrablood Cheesy
Activity: 672
I can count that the tokens I've bought was only 3. ADEX, Bitcoins and Ethereum. In ADEX I thought I would profit a lot but I made a mistake. Change it to btc at low price LOL.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 248
I don't have any plan yet to buy tokens or altcoins but I wanted to earn first so I can learn first how it works without putting my personal income. I want to earn it first before I buy so I can see the potential of it.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
maybe just a few. Ethereum, Monero and Ripple. I really like the 3 coins, and I hope to get a lot of benefits from all three.
Activity: 208
Merit: 104
Excellence is an attitude
4 so far, and getting one for work
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
I bought couple of eth based tokens as well (but really small amount). However I've decided to just stay away from ICOs. Let's see how much I can resist the temptation. Right now just trying to be content with bounties or free airdrop tokens.
Pages:
Jump to: