Pages:
Author

Topic: How many cryptocurrencies do you invest in? - page 2. (Read 5877 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
I hold some $10-$50 worth of most cheap alts that are available on poloniex. It's my ticket to becoming a millionaire. Right now the biggest asset I won is 300 000 siacoin. BTC and ETH is a good way to win +50% or even double your money, but that won't change my life, so I go for the gamble with alts.
I think ethereum and bitcoin is one of the good investment and for sure the price of this coin will increase more in the future. I think this two can change your life if you have hundreds of bitcoin and ethereum for sure you will become rich after few years of holding. Many peple as of now investing in bitcoin and ethereum so the price is continously increasing so its better buy bitcoin and ethereum and hold it to make a lot of profit.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
Around 8-10 i guess

Ark
Iconomi
Janus
Spectre
Neutron
Exclusive
Transfer
Safex
Bata
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
I hold some $10-$50 worth of most cheap alts that are available on poloniex. It's my ticket to becoming a millionaire. Right now the biggest asset I won is 300 000 siacoin. BTC and ETH is a good way to win +50% or even double your money, but that won't change my life, so I go for the gamble with alts.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 306
Man, if you're going to diversify, do it with other assets besides crypto.  I think it's nice to have a little basket of bitcoin and assorted altcoins, but nothing in crypto is guaranteed.  You need to be in the stock market AND have cash reserves.  And probably some precious metals and bonds thrown into the mix.  That would be some true diversification. 

Pick good crypto, not shit coins.  Stuff like LTC and the like.  Don't listen to these balloon heads on this forum telling you to buy their pet shit coin.  That's a sure way to lose money.
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
3 coins at the moment, ethereum, belacoin and gridcoin research. But i am not satisfied with the distribution of my portfolio and will change it as soon as possible. I want to buy Pinkcoin, Einstenium and Golem. I also want to join ICO of SunContract Token.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io
Pretty little since I don't truly trust those shitty project wondering aroumd since i want to make sure that the project what I am going to invest with is a solid project that have potential future of big pumps up and for now i only see few of them has been build right now so I will just monitor and read to get further information about the coins on my whitelist.
Activity: 4
Invested in 10 right now. All are pretty common holds though.
Activity: 75
Merit: 2
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
btc ,eth, waves and mobilego
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1059
FROSTING
RLC , 1ST , ICN EDG , ZEC and GUP > 1000 $

HMQ , REP , ETH < 1000 $
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
If crypto currency gets widely accepted, there are going to be more than one coin existing in the market. Different coins have different features which different people might like. Currently focusing on few coins, mainly BTC, LTC, UNO, NXT.
Activity: 96
12 at the moment but I'm going to sell off once prices rise again and make a smaller portfolio. Around 3-5 coins I think
Activity: 7
18 at the moment Roll Eyes, but I am considering reducing and rebalancing my portfolio as soon as possible..
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
Right now I'm playing with 8 currency, but looking to go to 10.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
Right now, I've settled for LBC, LSK, STEEM, GNT, DGB, SC, and ZRCoin
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Peace not piece.
I have many altcoins in exchanges site because Im trader I think i have 20 different altcoins like ethereum, dash ,litecoin, zcash, monero, Xmr , pesobit , tor coin and many more. If you have many altcoins for sure you can earn bitcoin everyweek. I invest to that coin because I see the potential I believe one of them become popular in the duture so its better if you invest in different altcoin now if you have extra money in your pocket.

Please list altcoins which have active dev teams.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
I have many altcoins in exchanges site because Im trader I think i have 20 different altcoins like ethereum, dash ,litecoin, zcash, monero, Xmr , pesobit , tor coin and many more. If you have many altcoins for sure you can earn bitcoin everyweek. I invest to that coin because I see the potential I believe one of them become popular in the duture so its better if you invest in different altcoin now if you have extra money in your pocket.
Activity: 105
espers and insns,hope for the wonder Cheesy
Activity: 420
Merit: 282
I was already invest into four (4) crytocurrencies, I made this because the four (4) crytocurrencies I selected were shown of potential to become top currency in digital currency. Also, it seems that this altcoins/crytocurrencies had an ability to excel by itself.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
I have invested my bitcoin in ZRCOIN a commodity baked coin which i believe will do very well in future
Pages:
Jump to: