Pages:
Author

Topic: How many of you work and are 100% paid in Bitcoin? - page 3. (Read 4175 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
people in my real world have no idea dafuq bitcoin is, except that is something related with deepweb, hitmans and hackers
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
How many of you work and are 100% paid in Bitcoin?

Nobody is going to be paid a salary in bitcoin, because it is currently too volatile of a commodity to base a wage.    However there are plenty of people that contract and get paid in bitcoin, or run businesses where the income is derived from bitcoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
I don' think any jobs exist is the U.S. that pay bitcoin. However if there is and its located in Las Vegas lmk so I can send my Resume ASAP Wink

I am in the U.S. and all of my coworkers including myself are 100% paid in Bitcoin. But we are a bitcoin company though

What do you guys do?

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf
I still think its advantageous to take a normal paycheck, or better yet paycheck to a corporation, and then invest a portion of it to btc, some to savings, and some to other more stable investments. 
Activity: 433
I don' think any jobs exist is the U.S. that pay bitcoin. However if there is and its located in Las Vegas lmk so I can send my Resume ASAP Wink

I am in the U.S. and all of my coworkers including myself are 100% paid in Bitcoin. But we are a bitcoin company though
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
--------------->¿?
I'd like to have bitcoin revenue but it might take a while for before that happen  Undecided
Activity: 10
I don't have a job.. Angry
Activity: 11
My salary is partially paid in Bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1035
I don't work but if I did and had access to being paid in bitcoin i would probably do a 60-40 thing in bitcoin's favour
Activity: 433
How many of you work and are 100% paid in Bitcoin?
Pages:
Jump to: