Pages:
Author

Topic: How many people in the world know about bitcoin? - page 3. (Read 2191 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 500
I do not know exactly the number of people who know about bitcoin, but I think so many people know about bitcoin as long as they have television and internet, on television it has a lot of news about bitcoin, in local newspapers in small country in africa also may already exist news about bitcoin. it really is not possible people who every day open smart phones do not know about bitcoin, even before the kites on facebook and twitter, a lot of ads about ico and bitcoin on facebook

To hear about Bitcoin and to know about it are two different things. I suppose, most of the people that use the Internet have heard about BTC, but less than 1-2% know about it.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
A very few percentage of people only knows about bitcoin in the world because  it is connected with the computer and the internet.
We can imagine that what percentage of people have the  computer efficiency, only some business related people  knows about the bitcoin and the alt coins.Some investors and the young generation  people who studied the software and the computer engineering etc.They also might be aware of the bitcoin and the crypto currency. Meantime the global business community  and the rich investors and the youngsters related to the soft ware and computer are attracted to bitcoin.
As far as I know,theres only few peoole know about bitcoin.Because bitcoin is not known in our place even my friends or relative never know about this.And some of them says that this is a scam that want to get some money for thier own interest.But unfornately bitcoin can help those people who are needed.
Activity: 217
Merit: 0
A very few percentage of people only knows about bitcoin in the world because  it is connected with the computer and the internet.
We can imagine that what percentage of people have the  computer efficiency, only some business related people  knows about the bitcoin and the alt coins.Some investors and the young generation  people who studied the software and the computer engineering etc.They also might be aware of the bitcoin and the crypto currency. Meantime the global business community  and the rich investors and the youngsters related to the soft ware and computer are attracted to bitcoin.
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
I am also curious how many people knows bitcoin. Only three months ago i have learned about bitcoin thru a friend. At first it's hard to believe coz i am a bank employee. So now that more of my friends are recommending bitcoin to me, here i am trying to earn extra money thru bitcoin. So one day i know everybody will know about bitcoin.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 111
Pepemo.vip
i'm just curious if how many percentage of all the people on earth know about Bitcoin. in my country i think only 10% knows about it. post your opinion guys.

There's a lot of people now knows about what bitcoin is. Even in the television, bitcoin is one of the part of news. They are saying bitcoin is only a scam and many people experiences it. For me, I haven't experience scam before because I'm aware of those scammers.

Speaking of how many people knows bitcoin here in my country, I think 40%.
I think that this is a very lesser number. yes it is a fact that those communities where all the modern world facilities are not available at hand are not able to use these coins but as far as the globalism of the social media is concerned the awareness about crypto market is now much common than expected. So I think that around thirty percent of the population is engaged with it.
i think there is no 30% of Btc users in the world, because according to data less than 2% bitcoin users, so the G20 Summit said that bitcoin is not a threat to the world economy
Activity: 994
Merit: 256
i'm just curious if how many percentage of all the people on earth know about Bitcoin. in my country i think only 10% knows about it. post your opinion guys.

There's a lot of people now knows about what bitcoin is. Even in the television, bitcoin is one of the part of news. They are saying bitcoin is only a scam and many people experiences it. For me, I haven't experience scam before because I'm aware of those scammers.

I think that this is a very lesser number. yes it is a fact that those communities where all the modern world facilities are not available at hand are not able to use these coins but as far as the globalism of the social media is concerned the awareness about crypto market is now much common than expected. So I think that around thirty percent of the population is engaged with it.
Activity: 372
No one can say how many of people knows about bitcoin but I think  more people are using bitcoin around the world it's because the influence of social media and internet.  I cannot say the percent because I'm not sure how many people that use bitcoin.
Activity: 357
Merit: 260

Activity: 46
Merit: 1

No one can give you exact numbers on this but I think that it should be more than 20-30%. In developing countries this can be less than 5-10% as people are not much aware there.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
For me, many people in this world knows about bitcoin but most of them only know bitcoin or another cryptocurrency by its name, they don’t know its ability and capability. I think there are only 10-15% of people truly knows bitcoin. Yes, that seems a huge number of people, but most of them truly know how to use bitcoin and its true nature. Smiley
Activity: 266
As for me 70% of the world knows bitcoin while few are not known about what is bitcoin. I say that because bitcoin as so popular or must say that bitcoin is known by anyone else and only few cannot knew it. Since bitcoin was the most popular digital currency nowadays we cannont drny the fact that only few did not know about it and i believed that when ot is known by all..bitcoin will drive into the future and be the financial system of the near future.
Activity: 798
Merit: 258

It can't be deny bitcoin was well known now in the entire world but I think its too  difficult to determine of how many total of bitcoin users we have it now. Because checking the total count members in the forum is not enough to say its the total of the bitcoin users of course out of it the count of the bitcoin and altcoin traders.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Well if we talk about the overall number of crypto users/holders in the world, then I don't think we'll be able to know exactly the accurate number because even with the amount of people that are openly shouting out to the world that they are crypto lovers, there are also a good amount of crypto supporters that are pretty secretive about their involvement in this industry. But if I should speculate, I think that the number of crypto supporters would be roughly about 10-15% of the whole world's population and is increasing.
Activity: 294
Actually there are no exact number, who knows about the bitcoin. But I think, many people know about the bitcoin. The others is the believer, while others is not.
Activity: 224
i think no one can know if how many people know about bitcoin because bitcoin is the highest crypto currency in the world so i think many people knows about bitcoin because we bitcoin shows on the social media so i think many people knows about bitcoin
Activity: 168
Know about bitcoin? For me, It’s hard to tell because some people didn’t even know what the purpose of bitcoin some think that is a scam on the internet while some knew bitcoin, but they don’t have interest on it is. So where do you count if the people have don’t interest?
Activity: 448
I think that at the moment more than 50% of people in the world have heard the word bitcoin. But about 5% of people use it, in my opinion.
50% is not only the limit for bitcoin it is increasing more and more now almost 90% of people in my country are aware of bitcoin, we can have fast growth of bitcoin investors if we will spread knowledge about bitcoin, I think coming era is going to be the age of bitcoin. We are increasing the profit but a little more patience can get our profit higher than before. So I think the % of investor is increasing now and it will rise very high to the 100% at the end of this year.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11

As i have read it is 10% of the total population. In our country it is 2% of the 203M population. It is very low. It would be exciting to lead people be a part of bitcoin becs. The experience is rare. It is very profitable.
Activity: 365
I don't believe is up to 10 of total population of the world that know bitcoin. I think it is about 1 to 2% that really know and understand  bitcoin. The level of illiteracy in some countries in the world is very high. You know that without education bitcoin is difficult to understand.
Activity: 384
Merit: 106
Since Bitcoin was a virtual currency that was being popularized by means of online usage where people mostly rely and make it a part of their daily routines, I think it will be a pre-assumption that almost 50% or more of the whole population worldwide already know about Bitcoin's existence now that its popularity was already running into different media platforms including social media where most people do have their different accounts so for sure they are now aware that such a type of currency was already existing in this time which is an innovated version of the regular currency we have.
Pages:
Jump to: