Pages:
Author

Topic: How many people were scammed on Bitcoin Black Friday? - page 2. (Read 1102 times)

copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874
Goodbye, Z.
You're probably refering to this.

For a victim count:
primedice fake has 0,
bitmain fake has probably 4 or 5,
gyft fake might also be 5,
other fake site victims are unknown.

Or, if we're speaking in total BTC

6.43370775+2.941+2.941+2.941+2.33645 +1.16822+1.16822+1.07196+0.23364 = total 21.23
Potentially more with CoinPayments.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1073
Yes, I got scammed yesterday....  Roll Eyes from a online site and I could kick myself for being so impulsive. I usually do a lot of homework, but this deal was just to good to pass by. The

scammers capitalize on this opportunity, because they know people would be greedy, and they will go for these "to good to be true" deals. You should be extra vigilant on

this day, I learn a valuable lesson. I will put some guys on this and we will make sure the authorities deal with them .... but it's going to cost me more in doing this, than what I lost

on the site.  Roll Eyes {I am not going to name the site, because we are still busy gathering information}

I just thought, we should discuss this situation and see what a impact this has on the Bitcoin community. How do you feel when this happens. How many times it happens. Is this a

bigger problem than with fiat ... that kind of discussion. Let's name a shame a couple of sites and make sure they are listed on http://www.badbitcoin.org/  Angry
Pages:
Jump to: