Pages:
Author

Topic: How many premined coins would YOU like to see in SC 3.0? - page 2. (Read 8157 times)

t3a
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
Premine 100%, it saves electricity!
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Freelance videographer
Every time I see the words "CoinHunter", "RealSolid", "Solidcoin"... I feel like going throwing up.
This guy(s) is/are a huge jerk.
It is time to ban those idiots from bitcointalk, now.
I'm tired of this.
Whoever does ban them would be doing me a big favour Smiley After getting all the laughs out of them.
legendary
Activity: 938
What's a GPU?
^ Like. 'tis funny, mmkay??
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006
Every time I see the words "CoinHunter", "RealSolid", "Solidcoin"... I feel like going throwing up.
I'm tired of this.
go throw up then.

and no, you're not stopping my entertainment.
Activity: 454
Merit: 250
where's the option for 'premine them all'?
legendary
Activity: 1204
฿itcoin: Currency of Resistance!
I'm tired of this.
no no! don't ban them, they are awesome lulz ftw!

Tongue
donator
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1010
Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.
I was going to vote, but >53 million just wouldn't be enough. I think there should be at least 53 duotrigintillion SCs per block and at least 53 googolplex blocks should be premined.
legendary
Activity: 1050
You are WRONG!
I'm tired of this.
no no! don't ban them, they are awesome lulz ftw!
legendary
Activity: 1204
฿itcoin: Currency of Resistance!
I'm tired of this.
Activity: 420
bool eval(bool b){return b ? b==true : b==false;}
... and have unlimited fiat power ...
Be aware of what you are aking for. Fiat owns the majority of Ferrari, thus be careful.  Grin

... he should be allowed to ... as much ... as ... she wants.
I appreciate your radical emancipatory approach, provided it is such.  Cool
Activity: 420
bool eval(bool b){return b ? b==true : b==false;}
How about mining some more than all the coins? Just in case some get lost or so ...  Grin
Activity: 435
I want to pioneer a 100% decentralized currency

(the formula is confidential and is proprietary property)

BiPolar much?
Activity: 322
We are bees, and we hate you.
So wait, Santa Claus RealSolid isn't really behind the presents on Christmas development of SC??  Undecided
Who will convince me to leave cookies and milk out give them all of my fiat currency now?
legendary
What's a GPU?
^ Those two get it.
Activity: 980
Merit: 506
Sup bitches.

By now I've grown weary of dealing with the peasant nodes. Filthy miners only complicate things, take a look at Deepbit for example. So with SC 3.0 I want to pioneer a 100% decentralized currency (unlike the fiat Bitcoin), so I've decided that I will eliminate peasant nodes completely with a new system which will revolutionize the cryptocurrency world.

The design and architecture I've put into 3.0 will only have two groups of 10 (an ode to binary, which I helped co-write) gate-nodes which will take turn solving even/odd blocks. Each wallet will contain the premine which I am looking for my communities input on, so you have a voice in SC 3.0 (unlike King Gavin and Queen Deepbit).

Luckily I've found a way to reimburse SC 2.0 coin holders for approximately 1/2 of their *Loyalty Rating (the formula is confidential and is proprietary property), so all you have to do is submit an application and the Account Reconciliation team and we'll be sure to process your Loyalty Rating in 4-6 weeks of submission.

I also realized that the bloated blockchain (smart move, bitcoin) is only weighing down my innovation.  That being said, there will only be 3 addresses available (outside the 20 premined wallets, which YOU get to choose the premine!), of which I will possess.  If you'd like to spend your SC 3.0 *coins, submit an application to the Account Reconciliation team who will then deduct the invert of your Loyalty Rating from your account, purchase the product and send it to your door! First-Class™ service, courtesy of SC 3.0!

So how much should each wallet contain?  13 million?  39 million?  Be sure to rock the vote on SC 3.0 and good luck to everyone with their Loyalty Rating applications!

Bwaahahahahahaha!
Activity: 980
Merit: 506
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
legendary
What's a GPU?
donator
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1010
Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.
Ohh let's see what's going on in the comedy section of the forums today...
Wait Why isn't there a comedy section?
Ohh right, just search "solidcoin"

Cheesy
Have an Atlas or Bruce Wagner joke? Solidcoin threads are the place for comedy! Put this in your signatures.
legendary
What's a GPU?
Ohh let's see what's going on in the comedy section of the forums today...
Wait Why isn't there a comedy section?
Ohh right, just search "solidcoin"

Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: