Pages:
Author

Topic: How many premined coins would YOU like to see in SC 3.0? - page 3. (Read 8157 times)

donator
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1010
Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
legendary
Activity: 938
What's a GPU?
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006
legendary
What's a GPU?
Premine   

Cheesy

All the coins...

Meme material.
legendary
Premine   

Cheesy

All the coins...

I just started my own crypto-currency. I pre-mined 1 billion coins and limited the currency to 1 billion coins total. I sold 1 coin to my neighbor for a dollar. Then each coin was worth 1 dollar, so I was a billionaire! YIPEE!

Then I bought the New Jersey Nets, so I am sad again Sad
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Premine   

Cheesy

All the coins...

legendary
What's a GPU?
Hahaha, this is hilarious!
This is a very serious thread. Please, don't take it lightly.
 Grin

I do apologize sir. I hope nothing but the best in revolutionizing crypto-taco exchanges.
legendary
SC is so great that the developer needs to post on its competitor's forum to get attention.

Laughable.
legendary
CoinHunter, RealSolid and the other SolidCoin clowns suffer somewhat from a variation of https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poe%27s_law. Their propositions are so silly, it is impossible to distinguish them from parody.

I wish all the best to SolidCoin, so that it may die a long painful and gruesome death.

Totally agree. When I first saw the post about reducing mining rewards to reach dollar parity, I thought it was a joke.

Yeah and that failed now this is his new "genius" idea to make SC the best currency ever! LOL
legendary
this is getting wierd.So thanks to a 'data collector' I'm not eligible to claim SC.Oh well another reason why we should audit this code in an open source way.I was never told about this when I used SC2.

SC is starting to show it's nature.A data collecting 'thing'. Time to steer clear of this.RS,tell me why a data collector is necessary,what it's purpose is and what data is collected (in UK,all collection of data must be justified by the law and clearly visible.Time to stay with BTC) remove this data collector and open source your code, otherwise you will lose all investment and future business that I ever had (and any future business you will have) in your SC currency by moving them back to something more trustworthy like GBP,Euro,BTC or anything else that's safe (gold).

Also I have a right to see information collected about me.Don't piss off the very people you aim your currency at and want greater adoption for.

You know that "RealSolid" is just a parody account, right?   Cool

If anything is a parody, it's Bitcoin.

It's funny how all the SC haters are trying to joke about SC, but in a couple of months they'll wish they were early adopters.  Good luck with your Loyalty Rating, mlawrence.

Well that's funny until a mass amount of vendors start using SC 3.0 it won't matter what you say here. Still waiting for the "spike" in price.
legendary
Anyone else realize that Solidcoin needed three remade versions with totally new rules and architecture unlike bitcoin which is pretty much still the same from day one?

Please make 1 cepton-decillion SC as premine that way you can make all the premines for all the other versions (4.0, 5.0,...6.0...1000.0) so you dont have to waste space making posts like this in the future asking how much premine the NEXT version should have.

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
We are bees, and we hate you.
This is a very serious thread. Please, don't take it lightly.
 Grin
legendary
What's a GPU?
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1005
Also I wish BTC was more accepted so I can grab a taco or a burrito and pay in BTC and that payment takes less than 5 secs (quicker than a debit card).I like 1 click and here's my tacho/burrito in bitcoins.

TacoCoin 2.0 will bring discrete taco vending, trusted nodos sabrosas, a 35% sour-cream and guacamole tax, and will be acceptable at Taco Bell, Casa Bonita, AND Chipotle.  The price in pesos of the currency will be tied to the price of ground beef through our infamous currency manipulation and centralized banking, or "jodidos económicas".
Activity: 798
Funny how RS hasn't replied to ALL my points yet.Hasn't even made hte effort to resolve what I found wrong.Talk about a shining example of a founder (not).

You know this was a joke post... right?
legendary
Activity: 1022
Freelance videographer
Funny how RS hasn't replied to ALL my points yet.Hasn't even made hte effort to resolve what I found wrong.Talk about a shining example of a founder (not).
Activity: 798
Lol, good OP Smiley   Bit surprised so many in this thread have fallen for it, but that's testament to just how crazy the real Realsolid is I guess.   It's easy to believe he'd do something so nuts Cheesy
legendary
I'm disappointed.  If this novelty account really wanted to channel RealSolid there should've been some jabs at BTC Guild instead of Deepbit.  There were IRC logs showing that the original SolidCoin launch was timed specifically when I'm known to finally clock out for some sleep, that way those "dirty Guild miners" wouldn't pollute the chain for the first few hours of unannounced mining.

4/10 for general trolling, but only a 2/10 for attempting to impersonate RealSolid due to misplaced pool attacks.

Prove that isn't the RealRealSolid.  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: