Pages:
Author

Topic: How many red tags is the scammer Royse777 going to get? - page 4. (Read 1759 times)

legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6205
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
here's an open discussion for anyone who is interested.

Actually you're just opening new playground to frustrated trolls like yourself. This is how I see this.
I felt sorry for you when you made that famous topic about supporting/opposing that flag. Now I'm no longer sorry and I am pretty much deciding between tagging you for trolling or just ignore you.
Activity: 379
Merit: 21
To answer OP's question: I think the DT-members who wanted to tag Royse777 have done it by now.

I think you're correct. Let's just not leave any doubt, here's an open discussion for anyone who is interested.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
You may start a new campaign and offer rewards again. We can request Royse777 to escrow the reward. 🤣
Lol Cheesy
OP is pissed he didn't get the supported he hoped for in his many posts about FortuneJack.

To answer OP's question: I think the DT-members who wanted to tag Royse777 have done it by now.
How many red tags is  Royse777 going to get?

is there a competition? Who cares

Monsieur, svp,
It's for those who care about the trust system on the forum. Does it actually red tag the scammers or hide their history? This would actually fool even more victims if you don't red tag scammers, and encourage scam behaviour for other members since they know they'll get away with it like Royse777 did.
People reading this should also in most part distrust anything promoted on this forum (of course some will still fall for the trap)

Why would he get any red tags? I don't understand.
[...]He was partnering with bitlucy which failed to make payments but in the end he also didn't get his payments in time and he wasn't in charge for making payments.

I understand, they just failed in payments, and he was only a partner and a promoter for people not to get paid, not a big deal, just usual business.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2417
Why would he get any red tags? I don't understand.

As I understood from his explanation, He was partnering with bitlucy which failed to make payments but in the end he also didn't get his payments in time and he wasn't in charge for making payments.

Royse777 I know is an honest person. People can change in time or make mistakes but I don't see a big deal here.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 2645
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o
You may start a new campaign and offer rewards again. We can request Royse777 to escrow the reward. 🤣
Hello,
There has been a very active discussion about the involvement of user Royse777 in the Bitlucy scam here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/royse777-bitlucy-and-long-story-in-brief-5403679

but the discussion has been locked by Royse777.

Unfortunately (but as expected, since scam is the bottom line of livelihood of many "trusted" members here), the scam promoter Royse777 only got 2 red tags among a ton of feedback on this matter.

Here I am reopening the subject for those interested, to see at the end how many red tags Royse777 is going to get. We do not want a locked thread to be an excuse for not giving a red tag, in case some members need to exchange more on this subject, here you have an open thread that is never going to be locked.

It's on you! May all of you who read this make the right decision!

And wish you all the best.
Pages:
Jump to: