Pages:
Author

Topic: How many trades do you make daily? - page 2. (Read 2356 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 1
August 20, 2018, 09:51:19 AM
Last month I do not trade on stock exchanges, because there is no time for this in the summer. But when I made bets during the day, I would sit down to the computer for 2-3 hours and not be distracted from the positions of one altcoyin. I chose the point of the fall in my opinion and bought it, and then waited patiently for 2-3 hours, not moving away from the monitor. There was usually a time when the rate grew by 4% and at that time was selling. Further, altcoin was transferred without delay to bitcoin. Generally, the income in bitcoin was 2%. As a result, I did 2 times a day. There was simply not enough time for more deals.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
August 19, 2018, 09:38:03 AM
Cryptocurrency trading cannot be forced or predicted.
Don't force you to trade for your losses.

I always trade when there is an event from Altcoins that I buy, because when there is an ordinary event the altcoins price will rise.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
August 17, 2018, 03:08:36 PM
Altcoins? Geez, three times a week is enough. You'll be raking in pennies if you're doing it daily a lot. Learn to read charts so that you don't have to trade a lot in a day.
Activity: 560
August 17, 2018, 03:03:59 PM
One day I trades a lot of orders, because I eat the difference between the most recent buy and sell orders, you probably do not know, lots of buy and sell orders are 1-2%. Just one order I earn 1%, you can see it very little, however if I trades a lot, the amount of money earned per day will be huge.
Activity: 546
August 17, 2018, 02:23:04 PM
Thanks for any feedback!

I think this really depends on how many coins we manage, because each coin has its own approach even though most will have the same trend.
But it doesn't seem to be more than twice for every coin, because some altcoins need several days to get the expected fluctuations.
Jpt
Activity: 374
August 14, 2018, 02:39:51 AM
I am also new to trading coins on exchanges. I involved in cryptocurrence around two years ago, and have bought many coins like stellar, IOS, ripple, cardano, siacoin, verge, tron, CNT etc. I have also got some coins from bounty campaigns. But I have not traded these coins I have so far. I am planning to do so.
Activity: 812
Merit: 310
August 13, 2018, 11:59:40 PM
Honestly for now I don't trade daily. This continued decline in market prices made it difficult for me to install prices on the market. So I prefer to follow several other programs in Crypto that have greater potential in producing. Maybe when the market will be active again in doing the development, I will also actively trade daily.
Activity: 476
Merit: 41
August 13, 2018, 11:39:33 PM
Nowadays not so much.
I do more traditional trades when the market is bearish.
For example, I've been buying up btc and eth now that prices are so low.
When there are slight pumps, I use them to buy up a recently finished ico where the price of their token has crashed.

The crazy thing is, when the market is bullish, day trading is extremely profitable.
Last dec/jan I was making around 20 trades a day easily because there was so much volume.
The trades were micro trades with profit margins of 20 to 50 dollars.
Doing 20 of them a day ended up profiting me more than my day job lol.

But, of course, that wasn't sustainable.
as the market slowed down and crashed, that kind of volume is not possible
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
August 13, 2018, 11:35:59 PM
Thanks for any feedback!

The current situation may be very difficult to carry out daily trading, and scalping techniques may not make many profits.
But maybe the trader is still a conventional trader, the difference is that you may have to wait a little longer.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
August 13, 2018, 08:54:01 PM
Thanks for any feedback!

Maybe the less it will get better, because selling now might not be a good decision. But of course the perspective of a trader will be a little different, even though the current conditions are also far from their expectations. And I think transacting twice a day on the same coin is good enough for now.
Activity: 65
August 13, 2018, 06:44:45 AM
I don't trade every day but watch the markets to realise the right time to hop in.
Activity: 434
August 13, 2018, 06:40:28 AM
Personally, I don't do trades, I just HODL until the price of the coin will not grow to the necessary level.
Activity: 107
August 13, 2018, 06:07:48 AM
In fact, most people don't trade as frequently every day. Most people may not even be able to trade once a day, especially in a bear market. Most people can only wait.
it is bad if we are trading every day.good moment  usually come in several days or weeks.it give us huge profit opportunity than day trading.
Activity: 102
August 13, 2018, 06:04:39 AM
In fact, most people don't trade as frequently every day. Most people may not even be able to trade once a day, especially in a bear market. Most people can only wait.
Activity: 44
August 13, 2018, 05:57:14 AM
I am making a fuss over the exchange in light of the fact that the majority of the cases I used to hold the coin since holding will dependably give us great benefit as opposed to undercutting for term benefits. For the most part I making the great measure of cash by holding the coins.
Activity: 120
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
August 10, 2018, 06:26:57 AM
Daily trading is very unpredictable doing for me so I don't have any prefers for it. I consider that not all of people are able to earn money there with the low risk.
Activity: 224
August 02, 2018, 06:32:06 AM
I got lazy. Did about 5-10 back in december and january. But with the market being down, I lost some interest and just hodl it all the way down and hopefully back up again. It's the best thing you can do when you don't want to spend that much time daily on analysis and "gambling".
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
August 02, 2018, 06:30:43 AM
I don't believe in daily trading at all because I like long term projects and their being reliable and profitable. I don't like to have any risks in moves with money.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
July 26, 2018, 10:50:16 PM
Thanks for any feedback!

I don't like to trade much because trades make part of my gains move from my pockets to exchanges. I prefer to just hodl and do strategic movements only (especially rebalancing)
Activity: 484
Merit: 101
July 26, 2018, 10:40:29 PM
It is hard to say. It depends on what you you have and how much money do you want to earn. I like to hold my coins for some time to wait for a good chance to sell them.
Pages:
Jump to: