Pages:
Author

Topic: How many years Bitcoin can exist? - page 2. (Read 1281 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
October 13, 2017, 06:21:15 PM
I think it will grow much more and never become extinct.
Activity: 625
Merit: 100
October 13, 2017, 10:00:25 AM
If bitcoin has been is existence for over 8 year now, and has been surviving and is still surviving, then there should be no reason why the fear of it crashing or it's shutdown should come now. If you are too scared of its shutdown, then invest into it as little as you can.
Activity: 316
Merit: 110
October 13, 2017, 09:36:24 AM
I wanna know how many years bitcoin can exist, because what if i invest a big amount and the bitcoin will go to shutdown or going to close a blockchain system. This is my concern.

bit coin can exist life long. bit coin is nothing but currency so how can it dissapear. now mostly people try to buying bit coins for their needs. so bit coin has great demand to day. suppose with normal money we have to purchase and invest in something in business like that bit coins also we have to invest like that. really it is good investment to earn profit. bit coin usage increases then it's life time also increases maximum bit coin not dissapear.

Life long may not be true, since after no real value will be gained from mining, it would be natural to see so drastic changes in whole ecosystem. Yes, it could still be used as some kind of limited currency thats is limited in numbers. However at the time when this happens there could be more alternatives with maybe more superior technology..

And even if all the blocks were mined. There is a chance that there are new ones being created as of this moment as a contengency plan. Its not necessarily bitcoin but another block would arise.
Activity: 28
October 13, 2017, 08:47:30 AM
I wanna know how many years bitcoin can exist, because what if i invest a big amount and the bitcoin will go to shutdown or going to close a blockchain system. This is my concern.

bit coin can exist life long. bit coin is nothing but currency so how can it dissapear. now mostly people try to buying bit coins for their needs. so bit coin has great demand to day. suppose with normal money we have to purchase and invest in something in business like that bit coins also we have to invest like that. really it is good investment to earn profit. bit coin usage increases then it's life time also increases maximum bit coin not dissapear.

Life long may not be true, since after no real value will be gained from mining, it would be natural to see so drastic changes in whole ecosystem. Yes, it could still be used as some kind of limited currency thats is limited in numbers. However at the time when this happens there could be more alternatives with maybe more superior technology..
Activity: 28
October 13, 2017, 08:26:12 AM

Activity: 434
October 13, 2017, 07:57:57 AM
i think it will last for more years, may be more than 50 years or more. because we are in modern world now. bitcoin is the beginning of it, so it will last more than 50 years from now. im hoping that maybe someday bitcoin will be accepted to all country for more convinient to us to use bitcoin to transact, send,make a pay all over the world.
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
October 13, 2017, 07:28:31 AM
I think Bitcoin will exist for life time. Without Bitcoin all alt. Will be destroyed. Bitcointalk is for discussion about Bitcoin. Without Bitcoin, btalk has no value

Bitcoin may exists for next 10 years , but country specific may changes as if the country has banned it for those country residents btc has not values even if it exists . So for them it does not exists. But in the world I think should be there for next 10 years and since technology changes so something may come up which could be more useful at that time.
Activity: 15
October 13, 2017, 07:15:23 AM
If the magnetic poles invert, BTC might take a hit. But if the poles invert, we're also gonna have bigger problems than that.  Shocked we should be safe for a few thousands years but you never know...(doomsday mode on Roll Eyes )
Activity: 64
October 13, 2017, 06:38:42 AM
In my opinion it will be exist at least 6-10+ years  Smiley
Activity: 588
Merit: 257
October 13, 2017, 06:33:29 AM
One cannot predict life of bitcoin. By looking at its current volume and pace of growth it seems quiet difficult to stop this currency.
Many currencies, monitory tools are controlled by banks, they impose sections cut or increases interest rates as per their needs, that is why there is always need of decentralized currencies like bitcoin.
Though one of the largest bitcoin company Bitreserve claimed in 2015 that bitcoin will not be there after five years.
Bitcoin will change its current format or mode of working in future but such popular concept will not disappear,
it will disappear with disappearance of electricity and internet only.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
October 13, 2017, 02:49:30 AM
The only thing that could lead to a network shutdown would be a power outage, causing an internet shutdown, but this possibility will be eliminated once we have Bitcoin satellites. If I'm not mistaken, Blockstream already launched one that is being tested.
Activity: 182
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 13, 2017, 01:37:37 AM
Bitcoin will never cease to exist as long as there is someone using it which I can surely say that it won't happen even in the next 50 years. Believe it or not the age of cryptocurrency has just started and there are still a lot of things and changes that will happen.
Activity: 196
October 13, 2017, 01:24:28 AM
I do not know for sure how many years this bitcoin will be exists, but if you want to invest in a large amount .why not ?. because in this life we can not be separated from what is called the risk. you must face all the risks that may occur in the future. Wink
Activity: 171
October 13, 2017, 01:18:05 AM
Years 5 carefree you can trade more. And then it's no longer a fact that everything will be so sweet, as both the ether and bitcoin are already divided into separate parts. In general, while whales want him to live, everything will be, but also with a very small profit, so any resource is exhausted.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
October 13, 2017, 01:06:18 AM
I do not know anything about this conversation. But I think it's nice now that bitcoins run. So for me this will last for many years. And if the bitcoins get lost I know that something new and beautiful will come like bitcoins. So do not worry about it. It's just a problem
Activity: 223
Merit: 10
October 13, 2017, 12:54:09 AM
btc how many years, there may be that may be properly the hard, but the idea is bitcoin if users correct as provide, and with the users in a lot more a large number of people btc of interested in the can make if btc of the year to will be able to.
Activity: 70
October 13, 2017, 12:52:58 AM
I really think that bitcoin is the future, cryptocurrency will eventually replace the money as we know today.
Activity: 434
Merit: 168
October 13, 2017, 12:51:40 AM
I think this bitcoin is forever becuase when you see the price of 1 btc per each so much amazing then i hope it will continue to grow after 5-10 years , and by the way no one can predict if when is the end of bitcoin in crypto.
Activity: 353
https://luxantdigitalbank.com/
October 13, 2017, 12:42:23 AM
Nobody can predict the future of bitcoins.But you will not end up in loss if you make huge investment on long term it is gonna give you more benefits as compared to what you get from the banks as interest you just need to withdraw the amount once you feel that you have earned sufficient profit out of it.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
October 13, 2017, 12:41:40 AM
As long as the internet is working the possibility that bitcoin still exists is high.. And the tendency for the worst happen is the cryptocurrency has new center coin that will replaced bitcoin and that is worth the talking.. Is it possible?? Yes as the government and the financial sectors is planning for it,, so that they can even control the coin itself not the the entire Blockchain technology..
Pages:
Jump to: