Pages:
Author

Topic: How much Bitcoin price Expected end of this year - page 4. (Read 714 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1265
Difference between gambling and Bitcoin.
- With gambling the house always wins.
- With Bitcoin there is no house.

I think the volatility has to do with Bitcoin attracting gamblers....  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
Let me preface this. I am long bitcoin and will go down with the ship if that happens, but I would hope we are over $5k. If the price goes down for 2 straight years. personally I would not invest another dollar. Bitcoin doesnt owe anyone anything but for it to work to some degree people that put their hard earned money in should be able to have a chance to make profits in a reasonable amount of time

Yeah, that's the kind of folks who are invested in Bitcoin

They don't care whether they do anything themselves that would actually contribute to Bitcoin's mass adoption like urging their suppliers to accept cryptocurrencies as a payment. They just sit tight on their hands and demand that "for it to work to some degree people should be able to have a chance to make profits in a reasonable amount of time". Without real adoption, your only chance to make profits in "a reasonable amount of time" is to take these profits from someone else, someone like you. But sitting on your hands ("I am long bitcoin and will go down with the ship if that happens") won't help you get even a penny

Yes it is pure speculation, flat out gambling but when I go to Vegas at least I have a shot to make a fat profit on my money. I put a dollar in the slot machine and I can 500x that in a split second. Look at the charts since the beginning of 2018 price has been in a freefall. Unless you bought on a bottom sell off and sold at the top of the dead cat nobody long made any money all year??? There needs to be an element of surprise or a glimmer of hope for those who continue to put money into something that just keeps going down with the hope of a bull run sometime in the future. even litecoin pumped 40% in one month this past december and january. enough with this manipulation already. sorry I am venting but it is getting very frustrating to keep watching this mess for the last year+

If you want to gamble, Las Vegas is the right place to go. There's no free lunch
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I'm surprised that out of 9 people who voted, 3 actually think that we'll end above 10k considering the current circumstances. Well there's nothing wrong about being optimistic but i guess that's a little farfetched. At best we could hover around the 8-10k area i think.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 12081
BTC + Crossfit, living life.
I think their is nothing to say to expect..... its just the most unpredictable those that think it is

already have been proven wrong numerous times *like ALWAYS*
of course one can predict and predict again till his right @ some time.....

I just like to look its gaining more days of existence every day and keep increasing in user count, price doesn't matter to much and just will follow

nonetheless I hope it always to be the biggest price on deck but we will have to wait and see Smiley 
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
In my opinion probably 9k is enough on this year because market seems still have no enough strength because it always fluctuate after the small progress.   And in my view if this situation always happened for sure market will not increase more until year end.  
Activity: 1065
Merit: 510
Bitcoin price this year is still unpredictable but many of us are hoping that it will rise again soon,but for now we need a strong support and positive news like ETF approval it helps to encourage investors to invest again and if it will happen the demand of Bitcoin increase again.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
I think that the growth of bitcoins and the rest of the cryptocurrency will begin with the advent of new technologies and new coins, which will not be used as investments, but in order to be useful in practice. For example, a push to the market can give a presentation of the project Ton
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Year 2019 started with Bitcoin price at $3740. Two weeks before that price reached current bottom at $3190.  Price of Bitcoin should hang between $3500 and $5500 until October when bull market will start. And reach $8000 at end of the year.

thanks for great idea bitcoin price i agree for you
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521
How much Bitcoin price Expected end of this year

There's no point speculating on that yet. We established a new long term downtrend just a couple months ago, so we need to wait and see where the market bottoms and forms a new trading range first. That'll tell us a lot about what to expect later in 2019 or early 2020. I'd be willing to make a prediction later in the year, maybe during the summer, depending how the chart shapes up.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
Year 2019 started with Bitcoin price at $3740. Two weeks before that price reached current bottom at $3190.  Price of Bitcoin should hang between $3500 and $5500 until October when bull market will start. And reach $8000 at end of the year.
Activity: 210
Merit: 29
It seems majority of the community have very high hopes for bitcoin, I predict bitcoin to at a point reach and eclipse the prices listed, but I can not predict the time frame which that would happen.
For 2018 the price could hover between $5000 and $10000 for most of the year, should the value bounce back.
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
I expect bitcoin to go as high as $8500 by the end of this year.  I strongly believe that bitcoin is going to close 2019 higher than 2019 and that means many traders and investors that can hold will make some good profits this year 2019.
Activity: 2380
Merit: 251
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Voted the maximum price on the pool because I am expecting to see huge growth for the prices of bitcoin this year as per the crypto of bitcoin price chart.But the rest is not in our hand we are just spectators and see how the market moves when it become happened.
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
Bitcoin does not care about investor confidence. It may not sound good but that is the truth.
LOL Bitcoin price won't even go into the bullish market or even go up if the traders has no confidence in the market. If you think Bitcoin can move up on its own then think again we are the ones creating the demand here and without us trusting the market we will see it fall. Even your expectations of Bitcoin being above 25,000$ won't be feasible if you yourself don't trust what you are holding. So if you want to see Bitcoin go up then you should be part of the people who are hodling Bitcoin until now

Indeed, Bitcoin cannot move up on its own

Just as it can't move down on its own either. It depends on who helps it move either way. And the rumor has it that the 2017 sprint to 20k was not due to traders but thanks to Bitfinex printing infinite amounts of tethers with which they had been buying up real bitcoins. If this rumor is true, that leaves us with no other conclusion but the one according to which we are not the ones out there who can create demand for bitcoins. Basically, this demand can be easily created out of thin air, just like fiat money
Activity: 474
Merit: 285
Brave New World
Depends if the market is still bear by eoy.. if it is the price might be where it is now. Some people think it will go bull on either v-good news in say mere months, or it will take >1y..
Activity: 1806
Merit: 671
Bitcoin does not care about investor confidence. It may not sound good but that is the truth.
LOL Bitcoin price won't even go into the bullish market or even go up if the traders has no confidence in the market. If you think Bitcoin can move up on its own then think again we are the ones creating the demand here and without us trusting the market we will see it fall. Even your expectations of Bitcoin being above 25,000$ won't be feasible if you yourself don't trust what you are holding. So if you want to see Bitcoin go up then you should be part of the people who are hodling Bitcoin until now.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3008
Welt Am Draht
Nothing below $5000?

You may as well offer all shades of the rainbow.

With my powerful intellect and gypsy blood I predict this will be a year of not very much. I can well believe we're yet to hit our ultimate low. I can't see any particular reason for powerful rises either. We may well drift up a bit and finish relatively OK. I ain't betting on it.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 347
Low of $1400, high of $4000.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
What's gonna happen by the end of the year is completely dependent on the large scale adoption as well support from government which leads to good news getting spread related to bitcoin. In this way possibly the price will reach around $5000 by the end of the first quarter and further the same will grow gradually reaching $10000 by the end of the year.

What support from the government are you expecting? ETF approval? There is only the Bitwise ETF left, and I'm sure that they'll be wiped off the table too.

Nothing will help the price bounce back up until we have found a bottom and most of the bagholders and get rich quick investors dumped their coins. I'm certain that even Bakkt won't do much in the near term aside from a potential mini pump that will be sold down by bots in a matter of days.

Poor volumes, lack of short term interest, continuous lower lows, this is what we can and should expect from a bear market.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 913
You are very optimistic with this poll.Aren't you expecting a btc price that is lower than 5000 USD?
I'm expecting a btc price between 3K and 5K USD at the end of 2019.
I'm pretty sure that there will be around 1000 forum threads like this one,during the entire 2019. Grin
Pages:
Jump to: