Pages:
Author

Topic: How much Bitcoin price Expected end of this year - page 5. (Read 714 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
How much Bitcoin price Expected end of this year
I think the price will be above $ 9000 for one bitcoin. Many optimists are waiting for a new historical maximum this year, but I very much doubt. Growth should be smooth.
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213
What's gonna happen by the end of the year is completely dependent on the large scale adoption as well support from government which leads to good news getting spread related to bitcoin. In this way possibly the price will reach around $5000 by the end of the first quarter and further the same will grow gradually reaching $10000 by the end of the year.
Activity: 448
Merit: 121
self made Full member (^-^)v
I think this kind of voting is very interesting to know the atmosphere of the market at that time. But I think you have forgotten the choices of $ 1,000, $ 2000 and $ 3,000 Grin

I voted for $ 5000. I think that the price will not rise unless there is a big factor such as approval of ETF in the atmosphere of the current market.

Also on our local board we had this vote in 2018. Below is a link. 1 dollar ≒ 110 yen

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/2018-2811258
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
As always, people like to talk on the topic of bitcoin prices Smiley It's hard to say exactly which direction the balance will swing this year. Of course, everyone hopes for the best and good bitcoin growth. I think the price will rise and reach the level of 5 thousand, and possibly more.
Activity: 858
Merit: 13
Christ The King
Currently, the market is just too unpredictable. From the ETF saga to hacking of some exchanges, just too many sentiment in the market. I am afraid the bear market might just continue while traders continue to go about their normal activities of trading.
Activity: 32
Sorry, but my price option is not on the list. I think it will go past 25,000 close to 50,000. But at least 30,000 is very feasible. Bitcoin does not care about investor confidence. It may not sound good but that is the truth.

Only the fools have been making it in bitcoin. They do the unreasonable, believe what is not feasible, HODL and forget that they did.   Personally to me, the whole bitcoin thing is a game. What will happen will happen when it will happen. Besides this, I am not really sure about anything, but I know it will happen. Cool
Activity: 324
Merit: 15
Personally, if it is only hope, I hope that in the end of this year, the price of bitcoin will be able to rise again, not a big or small problem, but what I need is an increase that can revive optimism and investor confidence in bitcoin after the fading end because the market conditions are always decreasing.

Hello,

I totally agree with you !

For me also the best will not be necessarily an high increase but an increase that could give us and newcomers confidence for a market recovery and more stable increase.
Activity: 407
Merit: 101
Personally, if it is only hope, I hope that in the end of this year, the price of bitcoin will be able to rise again, not a big or small problem, but what I need is an increase that can revive optimism and investor confidence in bitcoin after the fading end because the market conditions are always decreasing.
Activity: 25
How much Bitcoin price Expected end of this year
Pages:
Jump to: