Pages:
Author

Topic: How much bitcoins can you collect from faucets per day? - page 10. (Read 20828 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I can draw your avatar!
"signature campaign" like in trying to convince the government to accept Bitcoin?

Faucets are peanuts, but a nice start and if you work on a desk with a pc, it generates some extra BTC besides your day job. Do not quit that job to click on faucets all day, because like said before, it does not earn much. Some are interesting if you are able to build a downline, so other people click for you.

A good way to earn money on a faucet is to start one yourself and sell advertising space. Like this one Smiley
Activity: 294
I agree if you want some bitcoins please buy yourself some or join a signature campaign. Faucets usually are designed in a way that even though you are making something you are making so little to actually make it profitable for you. You can use a faucet or two and get some beginning Satoshi...after that I suggest you go and play a little bit with alt-coin trading and try and get yourself a profit. Don't expect to become rich from a faucet though.
Activity: 315
Peanuts, not worth it, get a job in McDonalds, its more productive.
"Go, flip a burger" is indeed my default answer when someone asks wheter faucets are worth their time...!
copper member
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499
No I dont escrow anymore.
-snip-
Woah! Thank you very much for this info. I just disabled the auto-withdraw from the faucet I used to use. I guess that I will withdraw much-much less often than once per week (and eventually stop using it).
Thanks again. Very useful info I somehow missed.

You are welcome. Yes, the bigger the amount you get in a single TX the better. Id say 100k Satoshi is okish. While 1 mil (0.01) would be better I wouldnt necessarily trust faucets to stay online that long. This might be different for you and maybe you can even get more Satoshi out of the faucets than I could Wink
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
Peanuts, not worth it, get a job in McDonalds, its more productive.
Activity: 378
Hello Everyone,

Have you tried claiming BTC from faucets?

How many BTC can you collect from faucets per day?

What faucets do you use?

Is there a chance to reach 1 BTC at the end of 7 days collecting satoshis?

Please share your experiences and ideas.

Thank You

If earning btc from faucets was that easy everyone would be earning 4 btc a month and leave their jobs.

Faucets are like PTC (Paid to click) of cryptoworld.

Less, more less of PTC because you can earn with a PTC 0.01$ for day (Generally). With a faucet, you earn more less than 0.01$ ! (Generally is 0.0001$)  Grin
Anyway, don't use Faucet if you want to earn much quantity of Bitcoin !

Activity: 393
Hello Everyone,

What faucets do you use?

Thank You

If earning btc from faucets was that easy everyone would be earning 4 btc a month and leave their jobs.

Faucets are like PTC (Paid to click) of cryptoworld.
Activity: 378
There are many faucet which you can use to earn some mBTC (for example freebitcoin, qoinpro, ecc.). But, you cannot earn 1BTC for week, it is impossible ! Of course, you can earn some mBTC (it is more possible), anyway you can consider possibility to advertise website like qoinpro and make tons of referral to earn a big quantity of bitcoin !
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Faucets are a good way to start trading @ exchanges for free!!! Get some free satoshis choose an exchange, study for a week or more alt coins and talks about them here, then invest.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 527
If you have the time and interest, it's better to do some signature campaign on this forum.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
Signature campaigns are the way to go if you are a poor bitcoiner like me

They definitely are, faucets just aren't worth it, there's not even a slight chance of getting 1BTC, I would also say a signature campaign would be the way to go, it's certainly helping me out, nothing nicer than getting chunks of BTC each week to let you increase your income.

If you're going to have no life and waste time here, might as well earn a reasonable amount while you're at it Cheesy
Activity: 406
No way you can earn 1BTC in a week. If it was possible everyone would be doing it. To be honest if you tried it for a for whole year I am not sure you would be able to collect that many.
You could maybe earn a little bit and bet and if you are lucky get some, but other then that no.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6205
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!

Faucets are a waste of time. I used them when I started with BTC and was happy about the 10k satoshi from faucets that paid the fees for other inputs I spend. But I never got big amounts via faucets. And actually its not even a good idea. See this [1] post. Someone got ~0.2 BTC from faucets, which sounds nice at first, but the thing with BTC is that you pay fees depending on the size of the Transaction (TX) the more inputs (coins someone send you) you use, the more space your TX needs and the higher the fees are. Faucets usually give you very little amounts per TX and will make it hard to spend those coins. You can try to fuse them with transactions without fees, but that might not work out. In the end you wasted a lot of time for very little and have some nasty problems on top of it.
If you spend the same time one a regular job (almost any job will pay better) you could not make 1 BTC in 7 days (assuming you have no special skills or education). On the other hand if you work 2-3 hours a day you will earn way more than you can via faucets.

tl;dr Faucets might seem like a nice way to earn something at first, but once you understand how a transaction works you understand that faucets are bad.

[1] https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/1500-inputs-in-a-single-tx-possible-818328

Woah! Thank you very much for this info. I just disabled the auto-withdraw from the faucet I used to use. I guess that I will withdraw much-much less often than once per week (and eventually stop using it).
Thanks again. Very useful info I somehow missed.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
I collected about 0.0005 from faucets once but I can't spend it because transaction fees is also 0.0005. Faucets are a waste of time. You will not get anything worthwhile from them.
copper member
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499
No I dont escrow anymore.
Hello Everyone,

Yes.

I dont remember.

What faucets do you use?

I dont remember.

No. I am not 100% sure, but almost certainly not.

Thank You

Faucets are a waste of time. I used them when I started with BTC and was happy about the 10k satoshi from faucets that paid the fees for other inputs I spend. But I never got big amounts via faucets. And actually its not even a good idea. See this [1] post. Someone got ~0.2 BTC from faucets, which sounds nice at first, but the thing with BTC is that you pay fees depending on the size of the Transaction (TX) the more inputs (coins someone send you) you use, the more space your TX needs and the higher the fees are. Faucets usually give you very little amounts per TX and will make it hard to spend those coins. You can try to fuse them with transactions without fees, but that might not work out. In the end you wasted a lot of time for very little and have some nasty problems on top of it.
If you spend the same time one a regular job (almost any job will pay better) you could not make 1 BTC in 7 days (assuming you have no special skills or education). On the other hand if you work 2-3 hours a day you will earn way more than you can via faucets.

tl;dr Faucets might seem like a nice way to earn something at first, but once you understand how a transaction works you understand that faucets are bad.

[1] https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/1500-inputs-in-a-single-tx-possible-818328
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
You can collect nothing but dust from faucets. It's better to roll on dice faucets and gamble it to a high value.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Hello Everyone,

What faucets do you use?

Thank You
No.
That would mean that somebody gives you 400 USD for free.
All you get from faucets is dust, you can play around with, a little bit, but there is no profit to make from that.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6205
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
You are super optimistic imho, with your 1BTC/week question.

I use mostly http://freebitco.in/?r=779433 (or without ref http://freebitco.in) and I get some 20-30k sat / week.

I agree that if I'd do this continuously and with all faucets (for all coins!) I could maybe get much more. Maybe 0.01BTC / week?

Signature campaigns are the way to go if you are a poor bitcoiner like me Smiley
Activity: 80
Never tried, too little.
Activity: 78
Hello Everyone,

What faucets do you use?

Thank You
Pages:
Jump to: