Pages:
Author

Topic: How much bitcoins can you collect from faucets per day? - page 2. (Read 20828 times)

Activity: 316
Merit: 10
I collect 5000 satoshi per day
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
if at least a day, maybe 500- 1000 sats considering it's value is expensive because before you can have 20k sats per day.
Activity: 20
I am one of the most of us use faucet before and only in 2016 that i found it a waste of time and efforts, those who still continue doing that must learn that it is a total waste of time and money to pay internet
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
It depends on the websites or smartphones who offers this kind of service in the public. Many companies offer 84 satoshi per 20 mins which gives you per day a 0.000001 BTC.
I think it is just a small amount but somehow it is a big thing since it was free given to you and you should be grateful about it.
Activity: 630
Merit: 258
In my experienced in future bank I collect almost 0.000005 Bitcoins a day. It is quite to small amount but atleast it is free.
A small amount that sooner or later once it us collected it will a bigger amount. Faucets is a great thing that they give other people to earn bitcoin without spending any single drop of money.
Activity: 228
I have been using faucets for some time, before i understood that only site owners are earning from them.  Cheesy
I think faucets are boring and impossible to earn from faucets amount that worth your wasted time.
Activity: 20
So much little  Grin , faucet is so boring
Activity: 532
If you are very stupid and you had hundreds of faucets sites that you work hard for, maybe you can earn 5k-10k sats per day. That is only possible if you are doing it more than 12 hrs a day because you know that captchas had timers and that needs waiting and it depends on the site on how long it it is.
Activity: 61
I have noticed the gambling sites at least the 1 I use has the best faucets, and the chance to play it on roulette and quantify it, if I lose I just try again the next day. But I do agree the other methods would take like half a year or longer to gain anything substantial.
Activity: 602
Hello Everyone,

Have you tried claiming BTC from faucets?

How many BTC can you collect from faucets per day?

What faucets do you use?

Is there a chance to reach 1 BTC at the end of 7 days collecting satoshis?

Please share your experiences and ideas.

Thank You

No. Can you imagine how much I made when I started collecting btc from faucets? It was 10k sats and it was from moonbit. It takes me more than 2 weeks just to reach the payment threshold.
Activity: 14
I will say it is just not worth giving our time to these faucets .
These earnings are so little that it will take months and year for you to some decent amount of money.
Yes only if you give each and every moment of your life to click on theses faucets.
Activity: 154
You should try https://PotionCoin.com, you will notice the fast time you can earn more than other simple or out of the box faucets that are out there, with so many options to earn, simple SolveMedia Captcha, two but not annoying Pop Ups at 15 minutes, lightweight...
Activity: 185
HELLO GOD!
Hard to tell, claims faucet so much stressed with that super much ads.
You better join signature campaign, its easy, fun and earn more in 1 weeks.
Activity: 56
Yes,i've tried claiming btc from faucets.And the btc I collected per day depends on the site and sometimes its not per day.The faucets i've tried is freebitcoin,railblocks and btcclicks.The problem of faucets is yes mostly of them is free but it really takes longer to earn big.
Activity: 364
Merit: 107
At start i was using faucet but realized after a while that i am just wasting my time for earning very little Satoshi. I also used to do Railblock but now it is really hard to solve it. The only faucet i am using right now is freebitco.in since they have an investment plan and lottery  (I am not recommending or saying to invest on this site i just personally like their site.) If you want to really earn learn how to trade you do not need a big capital as you become more experienced then you can have a bigger investment.Just to warning trading  is risky you should really know what you are doing.
Activity: 496
Merit: 252
It totally depends on How much effort we are giving. Sometimes my earning is more then 50-60 Thousands sats a day or sometimes less. Depends on Bitcoin Price too as many faucets are decreasing there rewards everyday with Bitcoin price rise.

I am usually making calculation on Sunday , how much in a week i made if its 0.01 BTC then success otherwise i start pondering where i am lacking and then re plan things.

Altcoins are also good source as they have less Popups. Try to make list with less effort, that helps.
Activity: 311
Merit: 109
Endless Horizons!
Faucets are ok. Freebitco.in has been mentioned many times and is one of the premier faucets.  It earns interest and therefore becomes an investment opportunity. In conjunction with a job it can become profitable. As of now I make around 700 satoshi a day sitting on my butt in addition to the free rolls. Also consider sites like Bsave. Saving and holding are the safest and easiest ways to slowly accrue actual full bitcoins.
Activity: 210
hi man! Every day I spend 4-5 hours to receive 10000-20000 sts. If you like my income then you can go to this list http://1ink.cc/jTl6 . This is a list of site faucet bitcoin I created and will update regularly. There are some small notes you can use google translate. You need to have a faucethub.io account to do this job. If you do not know how to create faucethub account then you can search google!
What? You are wasting 5 hours every day for 0.5$? You can earn a lot more if you just collect plastic bottles. I really think you should find other way to earn money. Faucets are more than just a waste of time. In 5 hours daily you can learn programming and earn 1000% more after 5-6 months.
Programmer is also my dream. But in 5 to 6 months you will not be good.I think it takes 4-5 years to learn the most famous programming languages now. When you apply for a job as a programmer, You need to be flexible from website code to computer software, smartphone application to easy to work Programmers need rational and intelligent people who otherwise need to learn a lot and I think it's been a long time.I claim bitcoin just to learn about bitcoin, I do not plan to make future income from it. Owning a coin mining machine is my second dream. Haha: v  Grin
Yes, in 5-6 months you will not be a great programmer but still it is a start. I am absolutely sure in max. 1.5-2 years you can be a great programmer if you really want that and you work hard for it.
I dont think faucets are a good way to learn about bitcoin. Take this forum and read all the informations you can. There are blogs who write about bitcoin. You dont need to use faucets to learn how bitcoin works
Activity: 378
hi man! Every day I spend 4-5 hours to receive 10000-20000 sts. If you like my income then you can go to this list http://1ink.cc/jTl6 . This is a list of site faucet bitcoin I created and will update regularly. There are some small notes you can use google translate. You need to have a faucethub.io account to do this job. If you do not know how to create faucethub account then you can search google!
What? You are wasting 5 hours every day for 0.5$? You can earn a lot more if you just collect plastic bottles. I really think you should find other way to earn money. Faucets are more than just a waste of time. In 5 hours daily you can learn programming and earn 1000% more after 5-6 months.
Programmer is also my dream. But in 5 to 6 months you will not be good.I think it takes 4-5 years to learn the most famous programming languages now. When you apply for a job as a programmer, You need to be flexible from website code to computer software, smartphone application to easy to work Programmers need rational and intelligent people who otherwise need to learn a lot and I think it's been a long time.I claim bitcoin just to learn about bitcoin, I do not plan to make future income from it. Owning a coin mining machine is my second dream. Haha: v  Grin
Activity: 210
I had gived up to claim at faucets long time ago and bitcoin were under 1000 dollars, and my earnings were around 50k-100k satoshis on those time i do believe for such ammount i will need a full day to reach.
I agree with you. For just 50k satoshi you need to spend a full day searching and clicking every 2 minutes on every faucet. Beside is is kind of boring ,at the end of the day you earned only 1-2$ for a full day of completing captchas. That horrible. I dont even want to think about making this every day
Pages:
Jump to: