Pages:
Author

Topic: How much BTC is required for trade? - page 2. (Read 9301 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
June 16, 2017, 04:32:22 PM
I am not going to tell you this is how much u must invest in trading but invest wisely and o my what you can afford to loose started with 0.006 btc,i lost some but I 've buy more to it and gain more than I invested
i think you have zero experience to invest money in bitcoin. if a person who have not experience in investment in bitcoin they invest as you say what he can afford to loss start with 0.006 yes that right but i think if a person have experience in trading they first to invest small amount of money for gain experience about bitcoin trade. if he gain a profit then he should invest all of their asset  

You say that the poster you quoted doesn't seem to have any experience when it comes to investments/trading, but you have brought up not even one single valid point. To be more precise, people that go all in are delusional and begging for capital destruction. No serious person will ever put all his funds into trading or whatever type of investment. You seem to have less experience than the poster you quoted....
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 3095
BTC price road to $80k
June 16, 2017, 04:20:38 PM
Not important, with small amount if you have good skill, you still can making more money! I have a friend starting trade just with 0.003 BTC. After one week, he make it to 0.1 BTC because he have very more skill in trading and have knowlegde when time need out and comeback to market
Your friend's performances is really impressive. I agree when we are experts in trading then we can manage to make big profits even with small capital. But, some decent amounts of capital is always recommended to have freedom to breathe between target and stoploss levels. With small capital we may face problems of losing all at once.

Actually I think small amounts make it easier to profit because you don't get bogged down with a large sell order that could potentially affect the market price especially on the smaller coins.

As long as its not an amount so small you can't make the minimum buy/sell levels on the exchanges it is always an advantage to use a smaller amount.
If you start with small amount possible you can make profit are small than making a large profit but if you invest the small investment into ICO or new altcoin 20% chance that you can make a large profit but mostly lose..
So if you don't want to turn your small investment into dust better to go in well known altcoin which is in the top 20 altcoin and it needs a good amount of investment to make a good profit.. either long term holder or short term holder just choose altcoin which is fast pump and dump altcoin..
Activity: 612
Merit: 250
June 16, 2017, 04:16:43 PM
I am not going to tell you this is how much u must invest in trading but invest wisely and o my what you can afford to loose started with 0.006 btc,i lost some but I 've buy more to it and gain more than I invested
i think you have zero experience to invest money in bitcoin. if a person who have not experience in investment in bitcoin they invest as you say what he can afford to loss start with 0.006 yes that right but i think if a person have experience in trading they first to invest small amount of money for gain experience about bitcoin trade. if he gain a profit then he should invest all of their asset   
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
June 16, 2017, 03:43:09 PM
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
June 16, 2017, 01:57:44 PM
Not important, with small amount if you have good skill, you still can making more money! I have a friend starting trade just with 0.003 BTC. After one week, he make it to 0.1 BTC because he have very more skill in trading and have knowlegde when time need out and comeback to market
Your friend's performances is really impressive. I agree when we are experts in trading then we can manage to make big profits even with small capital. But, some decent amounts of capital is always recommended to have freedom to breathe between target and stoploss levels. With small capital we may face problems of losing all at once.

Actually I think small amounts make it easier to profit because you don't get bogged down with a large sell order that could potentially affect the market price especially on the smaller coins.

As long as its not an amount so small you can't make the minimum buy/sell levels on the exchanges it is always an advantage to use a smaller amount.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
June 16, 2017, 01:52:45 PM
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
June 16, 2017, 11:47:43 AM
Activity: 980
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
June 16, 2017, 10:31:04 AM
I think 0.01 btc is for beginners just to learn how to trade from the start until you learn and deposit more capital just to increase your profit.. trading is risky if you dont study it first so always make sure to learn first so that you can not lose a lot or you know the risk in the future..
Yes I strongly agree that some people also suggested to me when I started to learn trading, the reason not to lose too much if you make a mistake and if you already understand how the trading system then we can increase capital.

Agree with you, if still a beginner in trading. Do deposit as small as possible, as experience and knowledge increases then you can make a large deposit so that your profits can meet your needs. At the beginning trading, i only have balance around 0.006btc, after understand i bought 1btc for trade. Profits per week enough for needs of our family.
Activity: 532
June 15, 2017, 06:29:17 PM
I think 0.01 btc is for beginners just to learn how to trade from the start until you learn and deposit more capital just to increase your profit.. trading is risky if you dont study it first so always make sure to learn first so that you can not lose a lot or you know the risk in the future..
Yes I strongly agree that some people also suggested to me when I started to learn trading, the reason not to lose too much if you make a mistake and if you already understand how the trading system then we can increase capital.
Activity: 364
June 13, 2017, 09:48:57 PM
For the begginers in trading like you, You need to invest just 0.01btc for now because trading is risky also in newbies you can earn a good profit in just 0.01btc with good trading strategy, I'm newbie too and i invested 0.01btc and i doubled my btc in just 3days of trading
Merit: 512
June 13, 2017, 09:28:17 PM
What is the minimum amount of BTC required to trade on Exchange sites?
Our goal is to earn dollars. At least how much BTC should start with trading on Exchange sites.
If you are a beginner,I suggest never start with more than 0.01 btc as trading is risky business.I have lost 0.025 btc and haven't learnt anything Cheesy
When you learn the rope and know some basics of trading, you can invest more.
0.02BTC I think enough, do not "all in" leave 0.01BTC for backup so that if the loss of capital can be returned "BEP". If the loss stops and breaks back after everything is ready in a fresh state.
Merit: 512
June 13, 2017, 09:20:58 PM
If you already have a partner whose income has reached 10 BTC and is ready to guide you to trade in total, you can use capital 1 BTC or more. Just follow the rules and trading style it is a valuable experience.
But, if you are a single trader. You will feel the pain of loss in trading. This is very real.
Experience will teach you about coins, focus and do not give up.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
June 13, 2017, 09:08:14 PM
For me, I think it about what do you want for your earnings, if you want a large amount of earning, then you go to the large capital, on the other side, if you only want short term or small earning, then you go for .01 btc investment. It all about your skills and strategies when will you going on your investments.

If you know how to research and use all the venue to take advantage of the trade you can go all in but if you just looking for small investment and just eyeeing for a holdings you can just start for small btc and wait till you able to understand how to analyze and grow big after.
Activity: 308
June 13, 2017, 08:50:06 PM
For me, I think it about what do you want for your earnings, if you want a large amount of earning, then you go to the large capital, on the other side, if you only want short term or small earning, then you go for .01 btc investment. It all about your skills and strategies when will you going on your investments.
Activity: 588
Merit: 541
June 13, 2017, 08:45:52 PM
There is a saying; 1 ounce of gold worth more than 1 ounce of iron, what ever you go with for start trading you could either earn as much or

Lose as much, if you bought a coin with $100 and now they worth $100,000 it either means someone is pumping it and it's a bubble or they

Are now starting to see the real value of that coin, I'd never expect to enter trading with $100 to earn $1000 after 24 hours, no I only could

Depend and count on earning $2-5 after 24 hours if I know what I'm doing though. but minimum should be more than $50 that is at least my

Opinion, many people would say a few bucks is enough. if you are looking to earn a decent profit then $1000 still not good however for someone

Trying to learn trading then $10 is more than enough.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
June 13, 2017, 05:50:46 PM
The idea behind trading is different with so also the financial commitment. People dont buy the same for all coin but for a beginner manage the risk wisely so as to learn the trade. your money can be divided into 5-10 then put into promising coin , just to mange the risk of putting all your eggs into a basket. I think all the coins cant just fail
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
June 13, 2017, 05:37:40 PM
I think especially if you trade in altcoins you can start with virtually nothing and build up a big amount cause there are already several 1000x coins out there. If you also increase your holdings through short term trading there is no limit to the wealth you can create even with a minimum deposit amount into an exchange.
Activity: 252
June 13, 2017, 05:29:53 PM
These days trading can be made even with a small capital just because of the existence of large number of exchanges as well because of the large number of altcoins getting listed to the exchange with small price. So everything depends upon the skill one has in trading. Even with small investment one could earn big gradually.
What does the number of exchanges has to do with trading with small capital.If you are able to find solid coins with small valuation then you could very well trade with any small amount of money,but make sure that you have atleast $50 to make some profitable trade,if not it is a waste of time and energy.
Activity: 798
Merit: 501
June 13, 2017, 05:16:36 PM
I think you need 0.1 bitcoin to buy different altcoins as a newbie that amount is okay because if you have only 0.01 bitcoin I think you can only 1 to 2 altcoins. But if you have 0.1 you can but 10 altcoin to 20 altcoin  and for sure you will earn dollars everyweek. After that if you have money you can add more funds if you have but you need more knowledge first before add funds.
i do not thin that 0.1 is such a good amount to invest in bitcoin. i think you need to invest a good amount of you want to distribute your investment and trade different altcoin. although there are some cheep coins where do not require such a big amount to trade but still there are some coins where you have to invest some decent about if you want some good profit form there. because their price are trading a little high.
Activity: 560
Merit: 286
June 13, 2017, 12:58:43 PM
You can actually start trading with any amount. but 0.01 will be good to start trading. You can firstly learn trading and also start to research about the specific coin you want to trade in. Trading requires high skills with high research. Its not too easy nor too hard. Always stay updated to this forum for ant coin update
Pages:
Jump to: