Pages:
Author

Topic: How much BTC is required for trade? - page 4. (Read 9301 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 254
June 07, 2017, 11:43:49 PM
What is the minimum amount of BTC required to trade on Exchange sites?
Our goal is to earn dollars. At least how much BTC should start with trading on Exchange sites.
You don’t need much to start trading but you need to be realistic about your goals you set yourself, you cannot think that every single day is going to give you massive earnings that is why the most important thing is to accumulate enough capital that way you can make smaller trades but still obtain enough profit.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
June 07, 2017, 09:49:29 AM
If you cannot afford to bet a bigger amount, find a place which allows to trade with leverage. Of course, it is also more risky.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
June 07, 2017, 02:07:09 AM
I started with just 0.01 bitcoin but will increase my volume when the price of bitcoin drop.

You can increase the trade volume now itself to 0.01 to 0.03. People will comes with the high amount as well. If you can set the maximum amount to trade with you accordingly.
Yobit, karken and localbitcoins would be right place to choose for trading. You can make decent income trading than other options, risk factor also less than other ways.
Activity: 11
June 07, 2017, 01:28:23 AM
I started with just 0.01 bitcoin but will increase my volume when the price of bitcoin drop.
Activity: 560
Merit: 286
June 07, 2017, 01:10:34 AM
It totally depends on you.
You can even start with some 50k-60k satoshi, thats hardly a 0.5$.
But in trading the more you invest the more profit you get. Using proper tricks at proper time with a big investment can give you a huge profit according to me. If you trade with small amounts in satoshi then half of your profit is wasted in transaction fees. I would prefer you to start with atleast some bitcoin worth 70$-80$.
Activity: 798
Merit: 501
June 06, 2017, 07:30:55 PM
I think it all depends on the exchange service company you want to trade your bitcoin currency with, some of the exchange services company accept Bitcoin of about 0.01 while others may accept less than the value of Bitcoin above. Mind you trading in is not that easy especially if you don't have good knowledge of and the technicality involved in trading currency. Wish you all the best.
to me i think there is no such limit for trading bitcoin, but it is depending on your thoughts and where you are going to invest your bitcoin. there are a number of altcoin which can be trade with any amount of bitcoin, they have very cheep price , but still good potential. while in some cases you have to invest more bitcoin for trading an altcoin, comparatively high price and you cannot trade a decent amount of such altcoin with little number of bitcoins.
Activity: 22
June 06, 2017, 11:58:48 AM
Its good to start with atleast 1 BTC , i have a friend who invested 5$ in trading and made 250$ in just 30 days , so there is no minimum or maximum , it all depends on our skills
June 06, 2017, 11:57:26 AM
Also bear in mind that 0.1 BTC may be minimum to open a position, but you won't have any spare funds to manage your position if things go bad.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
June 06, 2017, 11:52:32 AM
I think it all depends on the exchange service company you want to trade your bitcoin currency with, some of the exchange services company accept Bitcoin of about 0.01 while others may accept less than the value of Bitcoin above. Mind you trading in is not that easy especially if you don't have good knowledge of and the technicality involved in trading currency. Wish you all the best.
Activity: 966
Merit: 552
June 06, 2017, 11:26:20 AM
Our goal is to earn dollars. At least how much BTC should start with trading on Exchange sites.
Well i used 0.01BTC when first time trading altcoins on poloniex, i bought dogecoin with this capital
i could got profit from trading dogecoin even use small capital, i suggest you use the same capital like me,
if you are newbies in trading altcoins in the future you can add more capital.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 293
June 06, 2017, 11:20:36 AM
I think there's no required amount of bitcoin inorder to trade. Even small amoun will do and even you don't have any capital you could trade by just joining in altcoins campaign in this forum by that way you could earn alot of coins to trade. However, in that process it will takes a long time inorder to get a high profit.
Activity: 700
Merit: 275
June 06, 2017, 10:54:33 AM
It all depends on the site policy. Some of them have bigger start up cost up to 0.1 btc while on the other hand they will ask for as low as 0.001 btc with fees. Exchanges is different thing, you will have different coins to exchange for and they will vary with price leading to undefined prices for trading. But most of them are in the range as I have shown above.
June 06, 2017, 10:46:27 AM
0.1 BTC is probably standard, I also have an account in Plus500 (forex broker with BTCUSD) and minimum there is 0.01 but it is their one and only advantage, they are rubbish beside that.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
June 06, 2017, 10:42:16 AM
There is no minimum amount of btc is required to start trading as long as the altcoin that you buy is equivalent to one. But its better to have a large amount of capital to trade to earn a large amount of money also even get only small profit.
There are altcoins available for buying even for 1 satoshi. But for example, yobit does not allow the trades which are less than 10k satoshi value. This the minimum requirement for getting into one trade there. But we can never get into trading with such low capital. Capital amount for trading should be decided by our risk levels. For mid to low risk traders, I believe 0.04 bitcoins must be a right capital.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 356
June 06, 2017, 10:05:10 AM
There is no minimum amount of btc is required to start trading as long as the altcoin that you buy is equivalent to one. But its better to have a large amount of capital to trade to earn a large amount of money also even get only small profit.
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
June 06, 2017, 09:52:24 AM
Well I would try to start at 0.01 Bitcoin since I am just new in trading I would just like to experience it and try my luck,
Just want to try to put it in HMQ and see how it will be after a few days I am looking for a short trade right now.
If you are trading with low value coins then a small amount of coin is more than enough and the lowest possible trade you can make in all the major exchanges is 0.0005 btc,higher the amount of coins you are using for trading higher the risk and higher the profit if the coins your purchased ends up moving higher.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
June 06, 2017, 09:03:22 AM
Well I would try to start at 0.01 Bitcoin since I am just new in trading I would just like to experience it and try my luck,
Just want to try to put it in HMQ and see how it will be after a few days I am looking for a short trade right now.

Yes, you are going in a right direction. Doing anything on a smaller level is a best way to learn something to do on the large level. You gain the same experience by losing 0.005 BTC what you are going to gain by losing 0.05 BTC so it is better to go with smaller amount initially. However, you can use the leverage facility which helps you to create the high amount position without actually investing that much of amount, but there is high risk involved in that type of trading.
MiF
Activity: 1400
Merit: 258
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
June 06, 2017, 08:51:14 AM
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
June 06, 2017, 08:10:37 AM
Trading is possible with very small amount of Bitcoin but smaller trades would not be profitable because of transaction feed and exchange rates which are. Comparitively high.
Activity: 910
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 06, 2017, 08:03:32 AM
I have not experienced to check what is its minimum since checking it would just waste your time, effort, and fee. I think 0.01BTC is enough to initiate trading as part of learning and practising such trading skills.
Pages:
Jump to: