Pages:
Author

Topic: How much BTC will fall in 3 days after Segwit2x fork in November? - page 4. (Read 1830 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
How much bitcoin will retrace just after the Segwit2x fork?
I don't think that bitcoin price will fall in the next days, I believe that it will increase more and more this month and maybe it touch the 8000$ at the end of november. In the beginning of november we saw that bitcoin price have a huge volatility, I think it will be fixed in the middel of this month and then, it will start increase again.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Some of my team member told me that it may reach about $5400 - $5900 but no one knows the actual  scenerio. but lets hope for the best. but for sure it will come down to $ 5700 then slowly rise again.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
trade.io - Join the Trading Revolution trade.io
No one can say that.But we can predict that it reaches somewhere around 5800-6000 and will increase again slowly.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
If it goes anything like the bitcoincash fork bitcoin will drop initially about 20% and then retrace to near current prices as the segwit2x fork prices starts collapsing.

With the bitcoincash fork it was ultimately best to simply hold your bitcoins and bitcoincash.
Activity: 938
Merit: 559
Did you see that ludicrous display last night?
It's just about impossible to tell.  But since a lot of people have got caught up in the fallacy that somehow the fork will be "free money" and that the value of the new coins will just appear out of nowhere, it seems like eventually people are going to have to get a reality check.

It's actually very much possible that the BTC price will continue in its current bubble and will actually soar even higher as a clear winner is found (which it seems will most likely be the original chain), in which case it won't correct at all.
I d say around 20% would be a hearty correction, much closer to what I feel to be real market value.
I'd consider "real market value" to be much more like what we were seeing at the start of the year, rather than anything that's occurring recently.  BTC has no objective value, but it still has speculative bubbles and I think that after a certain point, people get lost and forget where it started increasing beyond normal levels.

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
I d say around 20% would be a hearty correction, much closer to what I feel to be real market value.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
many say Bitcoin will plunge  $ 4000, but it does return to market trends Wink
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: