Pages:
Author

Topic: How much can u lose with gambling? - page 46. (Read 28343 times)

legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481
May 07, 2016, 09:39:08 AM
You can lose as much as you put in.
Never gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
May 07, 2016, 09:05:31 AM
just like smoking if you carry on you will lose money and gambling is just luck your either a winner or a loser. Amy winehouse was a loser because she used to waste her money on drugs and probably gambling in the end I don't think she was happy with herself so she overdosed on drugs. Cheesy

It depends on how much you spend on it. If you play with some small amounts than you will never lose that much money.
But if you spend a lot in gambling, than will be the chance that you lose a lot of money, but your chance is also higher to win some money.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
May 07, 2016, 09:05:10 AM
If you are gambling to earn money, then you should see gambling as any other investment, if you lose for long enough or high enough, then you should stop to avoid more losses.
For me amount should be around 50% of what you willing to risk, that should be same as you would willingly put in any other risky investment
Activity: 840
May 07, 2016, 08:58:50 AM
just like smoking if you carry on you will lose money and gambling is just luck your either a winner or a loser. Amy winehouse was a loser because she used to waste her money on drugs and probably gambling in the end I don't think she was happy with herself so she overdosed on drugs. Cheesy

That's why you need a self control and proper discipline on yourself. You can prevent this from happening, depend on how motivated are you to get out of that addiction. But i think gambling is better than drugs.

Very few people holds self control and very few of them know what is the right time to quit, if you have both this things in you then your percentage of loosing will get reduced.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
May 07, 2016, 08:54:31 AM

That's why you need a self control and proper discipline on yourself. You can prevent this from happening, depend on how motivated are you to get out of that addiction. But i think gambling is better than drugs.
Activity: 812
May 07, 2016, 08:14:41 AM
i have got a long story in ganbling too.. Embarrassed and i left doing gambling and started doing trade with yobit ! now i am happy.. Smiley

Finally you chose a right path, otherwise most of the people are here, who get lose and lose in gambling but they can't left it, because for me gambling is a addictive thing.you are right to left the gambling.
Activity: 154
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
May 07, 2016, 06:04:05 AM
legendary
Activity: 1092
https://trueflip.io/
May 07, 2016, 04:07:37 AM
i have got a long story in ganbling too.. Embarrassed and i left doing gambling and started doing trade with yobit ! now i am happy.. Smiley

Good for you, I guess your not really addicted on gambling because you left it. Many people are having a hard time on how to get away with it. Well, You made a good decision on trading, there's not that much risk involve but it takes time to monitor the prices.
It is very rare seeing people who actually leave gambling for good, I hope other gambling addicts will do the same, they have to understand that gambling is not for them and will no good for them.
Activity: 910
May 06, 2016, 02:25:23 AM
That i can not predict not only me no body will predict how much we lose money in gambling. It's pretty difficult to check that but those who are real gamblers they can predict there loss and profit they will maintain balance sheet. Come to me i will lose small amount daily but it's a mixture of profit and loss so i can not guess how much i lose.
Activity: 136
May 05, 2016, 10:56:09 PM

Good for you, I guess your not really addicted on gambling because you left it. Many people are having a hard time on how to get away with it. Well, You made a good decision on trading, there's not that much risk involve but it takes time to monitor the prices.
legendary
Activity: 1106
May 05, 2016, 09:52:27 PM
You are one of the few who made a good decision in leaving gambling. That is good because you have already realize that this gambling is not for you, although trading is also gambling because of the risk associated but we have a great chances on winning even at a small amount.
Activity: 686
May 05, 2016, 08:56:32 PM
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049
May 05, 2016, 08:46:22 PM
I once lost the faucet earnings on primedice. That was also the most losses I could get. Rather buy fun stuff with the money instead of gamble it away.

Oh, that's not cool mate, don't gamble your hard-earned faucet earnings. It's like your throwing your precious effort for solving captchas. It's okay if your doing it for fun but for maximizing your earnings, no don't do it again.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
May 05, 2016, 08:20:52 PM
Haha i never loose my bitcoin in dice game ever because im not greedy to loose my bitcoin my only tricks here is dont greedy just bet small amount so that you are sure win.
I don't think there's a thing called "sure win" unless it's a 100% win rate
it's good you're betting small amounts and not being greedy, might as well you can share your strategy in winning lmao
but luck doesn't work all the time, so the word "sure" isn't suitable enough for gambling
Activity: 125
May 05, 2016, 07:19:13 PM
I once lost the faucet earnings on primedice. That was also the most losses I could get. Rather buy fun stuff with the money instead of gamble it away.
May 05, 2016, 07:16:15 PM
I don't have any record that how much I have lost till date but I am sure that I have won  more then what I  have  lost in gambling.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
May 05, 2016, 11:44:33 AM
I am recently  fascinated by lotteries with huge jackpot. I bought many lottery tickets with zero luck so far - and I lost couple hundreds of $ on these tickets.
I know that chances of winning lottery are extremely low, and I rather die in a plane crash that win big money but promise of huge jackpot is still stronger.
Activity: 210
www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option
May 05, 2016, 11:30:01 AM
I would definitely say that gambling is very risky in very part or section of games and money bet. But if ever knows how this game would work out there shouldn't be any problem somehow you can. The only thing that excites a gambler is when he wins and but if losses exist that would hurt you> I cant loose everything I have to pay smart just a small amount can do but not all its too risky.
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
May 05, 2016, 11:05:59 AM
Ive lost everything several times but also have won good amounts which help me fuel my addiction. Had to break the circle of self harm and now only risk my BTC on altcoins.
Activity: 700
May 05, 2016, 09:56:39 AM
That's why is recommended in gambling to keep funds separate for gamble.You can loose all your balance which is easily accessible when you are engaged in playing.You can not loose much if you stick to your initial bet.The loosing start in attempt to recover the loss what make loss unimaginable.
Pages:
Jump to: