Pages:
Author

Topic: How much can u lose with gambling? - page 50. (Read 28343 times)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009
May 03, 2016, 02:30:33 PM
There is a reason they always say "Never risk more than you can afford to lose"
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
May 03, 2016, 02:29:57 PM
There's no limit.

If you think as, i got a house, a car, 100k$ cash in the bank and thats all i got... you are wrong.

You can lose all of those and your future.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006
May 03, 2016, 02:28:21 PM
If its only about loosing then I think sky is the limit, as a gambler who is addicted to gambling will loose everything that he holds thinking that he will recover his losses in next game.
Yes the main reason of lossing more and more in gambling is the way gambler become confident about his luck and starts to think that he will be lucky quite enough to recover his past lost and increase his betting size. Making him to loss more and more and eventually lost all whatever he have.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
May 03, 2016, 01:22:05 PM
you can lose pretty much everything
gambling isnt just a walk in a park (unless youre as lucky as scarlett johannson's husband) and your money is always on the line
you may lose everything once you got greedy
Activity: 852
Merit: 500
May 03, 2016, 12:48:42 PM
You can lose way more than you were initially willing to put in. Gambling is not a money problem, It is an emotional problem. Then there are other things that are lost like family, friends and a social life because in order to give the idea that everything is ok, it may be necessary to adopt an anti-social nature. Don't forget you will starve too. You can't spend your money on food. That is your gambling money. Do not gamble for anything.
It is not a emotional problem it's a prostration of gamblers. I am right? because when gamblers loss there money they will run with that so finally it will end with empty hands. Off course gamblers will loose every thing including family friends. finally there life end with tragedy. Even i too loss money in gambling but i am not that much addicted i will just play when i am free i will not make separate time for that.  

I still believe it is totally emotional when it becomes a problem. Like how an ocean of apparently unsolvable problems are created. The financial problems are created from emotion and self will to want to win back losses. The financial problems are the easiest to fix. That's why you are not supposed to play while on tilt. Because it is emotion.
Activity: 1204
May 03, 2016, 12:25:10 PM
At present condition, I can not lose even 1 satoshi because halving is near and my aim is saving my bitcoins as much as possible. I would suggest everyone to invest their bitcoins wisely atleast before bitcoin halving.
it was great if you did not lose even one satoshi in this regard. I think it might be worth a try, because maybe we bitcoin invest wisely can save us from a loss, because it is very much my bitcoin loss due to lost gambling
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
PUGG.io
May 03, 2016, 11:48:08 AM
At present condition, I can not lose even 1 satoshi because halving is near and my aim is saving my bitcoins as much as possible. I would suggest everyone to invest their bitcoins wisely atleast before bitcoin halving.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010
BTC to the moon is inevitable...
May 03, 2016, 11:07:16 AM
it depends on what i am doing and how much i want to risk on that particular game. for example i will never risk large amounts on dice games because my losing rate is just too high in that game. but i am more willing to bet more amounts on other games like sports betting.

but one thing is for sure, i will never goo all in or big in like the story in OP is describing. that is just a disaster waiting to happen.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 3095
BTC price road to $80k
May 03, 2016, 10:48:30 AM
If its only about loosing then I think sky is the limit, as a gambler who is addicted to gambling will loose everything that he holds thinking that he will recover his losses in next game.
This is a common problem of gambler if you are addicted and your are thinking that you can get all your loses.. its possible but if you are greedy you cant recover all of your lose.. removing greediness and be satisfied what you had you can make profit and you can recover it every time you made a profit even a small amount of winning..
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 03, 2016, 10:42:44 AM
I think As long As we have money that we willing to lose it. But honestly, gambling is like a drug if you win a little one you will try again and you reliaze that the total lose is more bigger than you expected and in that time you was too late. Yeah it happen to me sometimes haha.

its true man ,, it happens always to me . lucky im betting on 10/days matches

so if im losing not big one haha , i hate dice also  Lips sealed
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 3282
May 03, 2016, 10:42:36 AM
How much can you lose? You can lose as much bitcoin/money you decide to gamble with. For some people, that could mean everything, while for more casual gamblers, its probably a way lower amount. The most I would be able to lose is probably 0.25BTC, after that, I will probably just quit unless I made really good profit before.
You have to remember that not everyone is addicted though, and because you gamble a few times doesn't mean you are addicted. I gamble a decent amount, and I can still control myself and make logical choices.
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
May 03, 2016, 10:34:29 AM
I think As long As we have money that we willing to lose it. But honestly, gambling is like a drug if you win a little one you will try again and you reliaze that the total lose is more bigger than you expected and in that time you was too late. Yeah it happen to me sometimes haha.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
May 03, 2016, 10:28:01 AM
you can lose as much as you want to lose depends about how much your willing to put in.
Dont know what kind of gambling game you thought of but many people lose allot in a long run so be careful.
Activity: 364
May 03, 2016, 10:14:19 AM
Title of this thread is quite confusing for me, why anybody will play to just for lost their hard earned and it depends how much bankroll that have for gambling, i always going with bet around $1-$2 and don't use martingale there so that i can lose amount like that.
I think in sports betting we can use the martingale system, it will be good if you use in this playoffs, there is a big chance for us to win cause the team that are playing are really good. They can compete with each other, say for example if you use martingale on pacers vs raptors then you will win already.
Losing in gambling depends also on how much money you are spending on it and that is the problem but you have to also know that losing is a big chance in gambling.
But nobody will know what is going to happen if you are gambling and that is why gambling is so risky.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
May 03, 2016, 10:02:05 AM
Activity: 798
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
May 03, 2016, 09:51:42 AM
When I was still a gambler, As long as you I have money on my pocket to get and play it just to lose it for a day.
But if I lose them all it triggers me sell the things that I have that has value.
But now, I already quit gambling.

Good for you that you already quit, I could see that it is not bringing you any good...Selling some personal belongings just to sustain your gambling addiction is not a good sign I think...Soon you will be selling more valuable things...As far as I remember my biggest bet that was busted is only .001...
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
Strength in Numbers
May 02, 2016, 11:48:09 AM
When I was still a gambler, As long as you I have money on my pocket to get and play it just to lose it for a day.
But if I lose them all it triggers me sell the things that I have that has value.
But now, I already quit gambling.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
May 02, 2016, 11:44:47 AM
I can only afford to lose $20 in one night of gambling that amount is already big to me I am quite fortunate that i can control my urge to continuously gamble,when I see that it's not lucky day I control myself to stop at that amount..
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016
May 02, 2016, 10:44:28 AM
Title of this thread is quite confusing for me, why anybody will play to just for lost their hard earned and it depends how much bankroll that have for gambling, i always going with bet around $1-$2 and don't use martingale there so that i can lose amount like that.
I think in sports betting we can use the martingale system, it will be good if you use in this playoffs, there is a big chance for us to win cause the team that are playing are really good. They can compete with each other, say for example if you use martingale on pacers vs raptors then you will win already.
That would be a good experiment, using martingale in the playoffs is good because NBA is fixed you can at least win one game out of the 7. But make sure when you win already one game you stop playing on that series and bet on the other game series.

Don't think martingale is fully a safe strategy. You might end up losing more in this strategy if it is not up to the mark with your betting. Moreover may gambling sites nowadays are starting a martingale proof house edge so that whenever a player starts that strategy it immediately detects it and starts increasing the house edge resulting in negative profit.

when is there such a thing. aint it consider cheating to make the people loss? martingale dont work cause there is a limit that you can bet or limit due to your bankroll. so even in the short run, you can profit from the method, but once you start loss, you will loss more than you gain.
Activity: 269
May 02, 2016, 10:16:51 AM
that depends about what you want to gamble and how much money you want to put in it.
you can never say like today im going to lose only 50 bugs or something.
Pages:
Jump to: