Pages:
Author

Topic: How much can you earn with gambling? - page 100. (Read 144975 times)

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
January 10, 2016, 02:57:45 AM
With gambling you can earn so much money.
The question is how much money can you bet.
What is you skill with it. So yeah you earn a lot or you can lose a lot.

May be you're right with gambling we can earn very much money or btc. But just as a reminder you can loss a lot too. Gambling is the probability and dont try to bet with all your money. Try with small amount is pretty good.

But what happens is just opposite things, people bet their hard earned and the money which they can't afford to loose. And after loosing the circumstances are worse, sometimes people quit life. So, better quit gambling than waiting for quit life.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
January 09, 2016, 08:46:14 PM
honestly you cant earn in gambling but you can win and lose for sure...
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
January 09, 2016, 08:12:12 PM
it's depend of your bankroll, if you have big bankroll i think you can earning many bitcoins. and if you have small bankroll i think it's gonna hard to earn many bitcoins
unless gambling is your job, like a professional poker player, youre not earning anything, youre winning. and usually, youre not winning either, youre probably losing more than anything else.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
January 09, 2016, 08:09:46 PM
Pro gamblers can earn quite a lot of money if they do it daily and keep improving themself.
I think they can make a living out of it.
Activity: 224
January 09, 2016, 08:05:09 PM

May be you're right with gambling we can earn very much money or btc. But just as a reminder you can loss a lot too. Gambling is the probability and dont try to bet with all your money. Try with small amount is pretty good.

but it does not depend on whether you have some skills in gambling or not, you will loose either way and will not manage to make any decent profit out of it
klf
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
January 09, 2016, 07:46:26 PM
it depends on how much money you want to invest into gambling, if you can risk a lot of money you will most probably can earn a lot of money, but if not your winnings wont be too big

I think you wrong because gambling is not a investment to tell if we invest more than we will get more money. In gambling we need basically luck to win money. If we have a luck than we can win lot of money even with very less money also so don't think you can win lot of money in gambling just by having bigger bank roll.
Activity: 504
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 09, 2016, 07:41:01 PM
it depends on how much money you want to invest into gambling, if you can risk a lot of money you will most probably can earn a lot of money, but if not your winnings wont be too big
Activity: 504
January 09, 2016, 05:20:32 PM
players can earn great amounts of money in gambling if they are lucky enough to wager till their luck run out, though i never manage to do that and i always loose like most of the people
legendary
Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000
January 09, 2016, 04:30:56 PM

legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
January 09, 2016, 04:03:55 PM
1M satoshis per day is my average income from gambling, but in some really bad days my 5 days earnings can be gone in few minutes.

Yup that is a fact about gambling it will always backfire in the least expected you will need to be prepared for it always
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
January 09, 2016, 11:20:42 AM
1M satoshis per day is my average income from gambling, but in some really bad days my 5 days earnings can be gone in few minutes.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 587
January 09, 2016, 09:45:43 AM

When we are considering how much money we can earn from gambling, we need to take care of how much we can lose at the same time. I don't think, in all type of gambling we need skill to win some money. But in most of the gambling we need luck to make profits.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
January 09, 2016, 07:25:37 AM
It's unbelievable how many words are spent for gambling. We could write a treaty on how is it wrong or good to play and lose money with gambling
Activity: 406
January 07, 2016, 12:26:24 PM

no luck involved? fail, sir. almost all of the cmt here express the opposite believe: luck is the only thing affect the gamble result, and it didn't happen for no reason.
Activity: 385
January 07, 2016, 11:37:13 AM
Earning money with gambling is hard and more over it's impossible.
Even if you win you can't consider it earning, since you can't have a steady stream of earning.

Yes,I agree with you. It's really hard to earn with gambling. First of all it's quite unpredictable as far as earnings and losses are concerned, unless we are highly lucky and intelligent enough to decide when to play or not.

Nope it is not hard if you have enough balance and luck. Most of them said that can't get enough from gambling because they dont know how to manage their balance well. Let say you have 1 btc balance I am sure you can earn 0.01-0.05 easily. Let say that you play for 3 times in one day, in a month you will get around 1 btc already so this is good income as I can say
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006
January 07, 2016, 11:21:17 AM
earn ? Smiley first, ask question correctly. you can win or you can loose. there is not place to earn ....
He is relating wining as earning because it is like profit you make while risking something in gambling. So i also think wining as earning like interest on stake.
Activity: 196
fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice
January 07, 2016, 11:11:20 AM
Activity: 518
Merit: 254
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
January 07, 2016, 10:49:34 AM
earn ? Smiley first, ask question correctly. you can win or you can loose. there is not place to earn ....

I guess OP meant earning as in winning. If you win, you earn, you placed a bet after all. It's mostly based on luck. I don't really rely on strategies. I've seen people use some smart ones but they just never work out for me so I stay away from it.
Yeah its better to stay away if you thinking that gambling can bring you for being poor but i think gambling is for fun and its not just money making machine.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
January 07, 2016, 10:39:14 AM

I guess OP meant earning as in winning. If you win, you earn, you placed a bet after all. It's mostly based on luck. I don't really rely on strategies. I've seen people use some smart ones but they just never work out for me so I stay away from it.
Activity: 406
January 07, 2016, 09:53:35 AM
All you need is a little luck Grin. I saw someone win 100 BTC on Luckybit a while ago. I would probably scream like a little girl.
well we most probably cant say that he won such an amount as there big betting players usually make a lot of bets till they hit such big numbers he even might have ended up in minus it depends how long he did not hit it
Pages:
Jump to: