Author

Topic: How much can you earn with gambling? - page 141. (Read 144975 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
October 24, 2015, 05:47:22 AM
Only few % of people who gambles are in +. I wouldn't offer anyone to gamble unless u got more than enough spare money Smiley

Those few % people if they gamble for long time then they also will lose that money so it is not advice to gamble to make profits but for fun should be ok

The gambler might lose all in long term, but in the mean time, gambling is an entertainment for them and it is way to pass time.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
October 24, 2015, 05:33:48 AM
Only few % of people who gambles are in +. I wouldn't offer anyone to gamble unless u got more than enough spare money Smiley

Those few % people if they gamble for long time then they also will lose that money so it is not advice to gamble to make profits but for fun should be ok

I dont think there are people that dont want to win in gambling. Everyone sure want to win in gambling and playing for fun? I dont think people deliberately losing their money just for fun. Only rich people doing this kind of thing and that is not many of them, sometimes rich people want to be richer
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
October 24, 2015, 04:45:51 AM
best way to make money in gambling is getting referrals  Cheesy

So you are telling that spending money to find referrals about whom no one know how it will be their behavior about the gambling, and in the same time gambling even yourself with other money can be made more profits? And even that this is the best way to make money in gambling?

Have no end the new things that can be learned by the addicted of gambling. Can you tell us how many millions have you made applying this alien strategy? Can you tell us the percentage of the referrals found by you (using your money) has gamble and what is the amount of money you had from those who gambled?

If your data are accurate maybe one day I can apply myself this strategy....  Huh  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1078
October 23, 2015, 09:39:30 PM

There are sure many people who are in profit but most of them can't control it and end up losing their coin. Actually you dont need really much money to start a gamble. In bitcoin you can even bet 0.001 or 0.0001 or may be 1 satoshi on dice game if you are doing it just for fun so it is up to you whether you want to big win or small win
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023
October 23, 2015, 08:04:01 PM

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
October 23, 2015, 05:23:08 PM
Activity: 406
October 23, 2015, 04:32:39 PM
you cant earn too much with that i wouldnt expect a lot of winnings because of the house edge which always makes you loose
legendary
Activity: 1006
October 23, 2015, 03:31:42 PM
dude dont go with strategy will lose at one time with that.....i can earn myself around 0.03btc per month from faucet Smiley

Faucet is not gambling and no need to use strategy
Just enter captcha and a get earning
Everyone can do it.
Activity: 784
October 23, 2015, 03:09:55 PM
I win some, I lose some.  I am probably down over the long run I don't really keep track.  I have hit some large bets though and I don't usually lose that much so who knows I might be up some.  There are no strategies when it comes to betting on certain things.  Most are just plain dumb luck.  My advice is play for amusement purposes only.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
October 23, 2015, 12:40:05 PM
best way to make money in gambling is getting referrals  Cheesy

Ha!  This is actually true I wish I signed up tons of referrals and was able to get people to play under mine, you could sit back and make around .1 coins a week doing absolutely nothing!

But not all ref system will give you a profit, if you have refs who win a lot under you. Then you will not get anything, moreover you can get minus ref bonus.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
October 23, 2015, 11:55:51 AM

Agreed, but it is hard to find real referrals who play regularly. I have around 50 referrals on dadice but I only got less than 1mbtc so far LOL.
Activity: 896
October 23, 2015, 11:46:55 AM
dude dont go with strategy will lose at one time with that.....i can earn myself around 0.03btc per month from faucet Smiley

How much time do you spend each month to earn that amount coins. Do you have to provide personal information.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back
October 23, 2015, 09:49:15 AM
you can calculate your expected earning when you play poker , but for sure you can't determine that when playing other games
in poker there are many players who know their hourly rate , of course it's not the same but the average can be calculated easy
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
October 23, 2015, 09:45:13 AM
I agree with it, its truth..I actually used that thing in my cloudbet and i was able to make around 0.06 coins a month , i used to gamble all and loose them , Now i don't use cloudbet anymore , but sometime i log in say 3 months a time and can see some coins accumulated in my wallet.
That's very obvious and easy.
Activity: 308
October 23, 2015, 09:42:24 AM

Ha!  This is actually true I wish I signed up tons of referrals and was able to get people to play under mine, you could sit back and make around .1 coins a week doing absolutely nothing!
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
October 23, 2015, 09:30:01 AM
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
October 23, 2015, 09:19:30 AM
From old days , people who aspire high always gamble , if you wanna be a worth gambler then you must be patient , i have seen a lot of guys being desperate for earning , and believe me you can always win in gambling if you are cautious , the advantage of house is that it makes you desperate and you ultimately loose , example- once you bet on any event and you win , second day happens the same , and ultimately third day if you don't find a good bet in-spite of that you will gamble because you don't want to break your winning habit , and here the house wins ,
you loose and you think next time you will hit the jackpot and bring all lost money ..this foolish act of yours ruin your bankroll.
Anyways i have recently won 2.5BTC on sports book , my initials were 1.7BTC , i found a sure match it hit it.
Activity: 784
October 23, 2015, 09:07:07 AM
It is really tough to earn a living with gambling but it isn't impossible.  If you are looking for steady profits gambling should be your last choice unless you are a very skilled poker professional.
legendary
Activity: 1155
Merit: 1174
https://keybase.io/lasergun
October 23, 2015, 08:49:01 AM
I tried faucets, it is too time consuming. The earning is not a lot. If you enjoy clicking button, then it is a good way of earning.

Try altcoins faucets, in conversion to btc or usd they pay usually more. My favorite is www.multifaucet.tk, but it is on maintenance now. I earned with it more than 2 btc in 5 month.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 3095
BTC price road to $80k
October 23, 2015, 08:18:36 AM
Lol you make me laugh this is about gambling not a micro earnings or faucet... 0.03 profit is very profit in gambling if you play in gambling you need a high capital to have a profit and it depend of your luck if you can win or not..
Jump to: