Author

Topic: How much can you earn with gambling? - page 145. (Read 144975 times)

legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
October 19, 2015, 03:39:48 PM
None lol. I play dice and other gambling games just to kill time and enjoy a bit. Never wagered nor deposited any bitcoins into these sites. Instead, I make use of their integrated faucet and make my way to some actual profits. Smiley
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
October 19, 2015, 03:24:20 PM
i doubt that you can make a lot of money with it as it has house edge
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
October 19, 2015, 03:23:11 PM
Well it is very random, much like gambling itself. Experieced poker players can earn a decent full time income but it is very competative and there are plenty of people that grind all day just to break even.
Activity: 308
October 19, 2015, 03:21:43 PM
There is no sure thing when it comes to gambling.  Even the professional betters lose, everyone is going to it is about knowing when to stop.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
October 19, 2015, 01:39:30 AM
Avoid dice sites at all costs. Dicing sites will ensure that you will lose your money. Instead, go towards sports betting. Even then, anything can happen

Hmm, I would say you have slightly better odds at Dice than you do at Sports betting.  So why should you go there instead?  In one site you have PROFESSIONAL GAMBLERS/VEGAS People selecting odds/lines against you.  On the other side you have nearly a 50% chance of winning, why on earth would you choose one over the other?

But I have seen many people who are capable to making good profits on both dice games and sports bet like cricket and football. The success for them has become possible only after a strong analysis on how the skill required identifications as well skill development.

It's more like "The success for them has become possible only because of luck." I doubt it was only because of a strong analysis, they've been just lucky all the time I guess Grin

I think it is partially correct because in sports one can do some extent analysis and guess the winner but in dice game one should have full of luck to win. Yesterday I made two small bets on two cricket matches and manage to win both because it is based on my knowledge about team strength and some luck as well. I'm not a full time gambler but bet only on sports sometimes.
Activity: 462
October 19, 2015, 12:09:04 AM
Avoid dice sites at all costs. Dicing sites will ensure that you will lose your money. Instead, go towards sports betting. Even then, anything can happen

Hmm, I would say you have slightly better odds at Dice than you do at Sports betting.  So why should you go there instead?  In one site you have PROFESSIONAL GAMBLERS/VEGAS People selecting odds/lines against you.  On the other side you have nearly a 50% chance of winning, why on earth would you choose one over the other?

But I have seen many people who are capable to making good profits on both dice games and sports bet like cricket and football. The success for them has become possible only after a strong analysis on how the skill required identifications as well skill development.

It's more like "The success for them has become possible only because of luck." I doubt it was only because of a strong analysis, they've been just lucky all the time I guess Grin
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
October 18, 2015, 11:04:47 PM

Hmm, I would say you have slightly better odds at Dice than you do at Sports betting.  So why should you go there instead?  In one site you have PROFESSIONAL GAMBLERS/VEGAS People selecting odds/lines against you.  On the other side you have nearly a 50% chance of winning, why on earth would you choose one over the other?

October 18, 2015, 10:49:33 PM

Hmm, I would say you have slightly better odds at Dice than you do at Sports betting.  So why should you go there instead?  In one site you have PROFESSIONAL GAMBLERS/VEGAS People selecting odds/lines against you.  On the other side you have nearly a 50% chance of winning, why on earth would you choose one over the other?
Activity: 847
Merit: 500
October 18, 2015, 09:57:30 PM
October 18, 2015, 09:53:11 PM
There is no limit that you can win with gambling.  There is however a limit you can lose with gambling(IE: All your money)  It is worth noting that gambling can be very addictive and the best strategy, recommendations I can make is have a strategy for losing, and follow that
Activity: 742
October 18, 2015, 06:44:11 PM
You can earn as much as you want, it depends in your amount invested, your bets and so on.
If you you re really lucky and also having good strategy you can even make huge amounts by gambling
do you think, the magnitude of the amount bet, including the many factors that will be how much can earn ?

I think there is many factors depending on it we can guess how much we can earn from gambling, the magnitude of amount bet, the strategy, and the luck are the most interesting of this factors
Activity: 1442
Merit: 629
Vires in Numeris
October 18, 2015, 04:47:38 PM
the possibilities of earning money through gambling is limitless, but you have to keep in mind that at the same time the possibilities of losing money through gambling is limitless too.

so the amount you can earn can be a lot depending on how much you are willing to risk.

People can minimize their losing, how? Just play gambling with free money (giveaway, no deposit bonus) at least this is what I do in gambling, and so far I earn around 1.5btc. Not a big amount but at least I did not lose anything from my own pocket Wink
What do you mean about "no deposit bonus"? Is this anything in connection with the deposit in BTC that you have to put on your account to start gambling wit?
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016
October 18, 2015, 07:49:06 AM
For me if im feel im too lucky today i just try to play gambling any game poker sports betting or binggo... I earn if i feel it im so lucky so just feel it before you play... because your luck has own decision/..
Lol i've tried this "I'm feeling lucky today" but the end result for me was loss. hope someday my luck turns good. Wink
yes a few days I was very lucky yesterday. I hope tonight's lucky too. because quite a lot of big league games are back Smiley

There is no such thing as luck. Its called statistics and probability. Basically with dice. You will get lucky 49 days and unlucky 51 days .

from your statement, this is where the gamble fallacy would happen. people will keep thinking that you have 50~60 unlucky days and your lucky days will come very soon. but it turn out it will always forever unlucky. it is how you gamble , by the house edge, it should forever be unlucky day, and even it is a day you profit, you also profit very little. and when you try to push for more, it will turn into a unlucky day again.
Activity: 812
Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe
October 18, 2015, 06:19:31 AM
the possibilities of earning money through gambling is limitless,
No, you cannot more than invested on any website ...

but you have to keep in mind that at the same time the possibilities of losing money through gambling is limitless too.
nope you can only lose what you are risking ,i doubt you have limitless money ?

so the amount you can earn can be a lot depending on how much you are willing to risk.
yes it is true ...your stakes are crucial .
Activity: 294
October 18, 2015, 05:43:05 AM
You can earn as much as you want, it depends in your amount invested, your bets and so on.
If you you re really lucky and also having good strategy you can even make huge amounts by gambling
do you think, the magnitude of the amount bet, including the many factors that will be how much can earn ?
Activity: 910
October 18, 2015, 05:30:36 AM
the possibilities of earning money through gambling is limitless, but you have to keep in mind that at the same time the possibilities of losing money through gambling is limitless too.

People can minimize their losing, how? Just play gambling with free money (giveaway, no deposit bonus) at least this is what I do in gambling, and so far I earn around 1.5btc. Not a big amount but at least I did not lose anything from my own pocket Wink

you are a smart gambler then. i wonder if most people do what you are doing, will there be still a gambling site promotions? xD
Activity: 896
October 18, 2015, 05:24:19 AM
OK and what about sports betting? Is it a kind of gambling or because of the different strategies and probabilities you should not call it gambling but anything else?
I'm not familiar with sports betting yet. I've heard that there is no house edge in sports betting (and poker). So the "luck" in the end is only depends on the information people can collect before betting and on personal expectations about the results of the events? Are there any (or a lot) misleading information online that can differentiate people's bets or it's only personal expectations that makes bets different?

Beware that while there is no "house edge" in sports betting and poker, there are "juice" in sports betting (eg there are only two possible outcome in odd/even bet in football, but the odds you get will not be x2 but more like x1.9) and "rake" in poker. So if you are only able to deliver an average performance, it is still more likely for you to lose than to win.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
October 18, 2015, 04:24:52 AM

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
October 18, 2015, 01:35:01 AM

Activity: 742
October 17, 2015, 09:23:14 PM
Jump to: