Pages:
Author

Topic: How much can you earn with gambling? - page 26. (Read 144975 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
July 21, 2016, 03:59:07 AM
With games like poker you can make millions if you play on professional level but that is because it also requires skill.
You are not going to make much money with gambling games that require only luck because then you are going to lose allot.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 21, 2016, 03:20:46 AM
I am not sure how much I earned till today in gambling. But I made some decent profit in sports betting. I don't like slot games, and I do play slot games just for time pass. And in sports betting, we can make strategy, and we can predict team performance based on previous games. So I like sports betting. In last one month, i made around 0.6 BTC in sports betting.

Yeah, you have a high of winning in sport betting you can predict who will win by their statistics. I love made decent btc out of sport betting compare to dice or slot game.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
July 21, 2016, 12:57:23 AM
For me the only way you can earn from gambling is that find a referrals and put them in the gambling site that you are part off and has a referral program then let them do it if they win you win if they loss then you haven't loss anything at all , Your welcome  Grin
good idea and if you are already a gambler make more account and use vpn or another computer then ref your self everytime your account wins your other account will get the ref. i just don't if this can be done without you being caught although i know by heart that there's many players already doing it, but good luck for you from seeking earnings from gambling.

That's not how affiliate programs for gambling sites works. There is a big chance that you'll get caught early on creating self-generated referrals which only puts your main account at risk, and those empty referrals that haven't waged anything would be useless too, seeing that you'll earn via the wage of others and not on how many have really joined under you. If those accounts haven't wagered anything, you'll earn virtually nothing.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
July 21, 2016, 12:21:24 AM
It depends on your investment you invest big earn big. The risk is also high but it's all your strategy how you gamble.
yes it depend on your investment. but to me the most important thing than investment is the luck. if you are lucky you can earn more money from less investment, but if you are not lucky then it too much possible that you will lose your own investment.
You don't need much luck in investing in gambling sites because the odds are in your favor so you will still win in the long run. Having luck is just a bonus that would add up your chances and that is best use when you are gambling to beat the house.
Activity: 224
July 20, 2016, 05:19:52 PM
It depends on your investment you invest big earn big. The risk is also high but it's all your strategy how you gamble.
yes it depend on your investment. but to me the most important thing than investment is the luck. if you are lucky you can earn more money from less investment, but if you are not lucky then it too much possible that you will lose your own investment.
Activity: 252
July 20, 2016, 01:56:06 PM
You can earn much money with gambling but it also depends allot on how much money you spend on gambling, if you have more money to give out then you can make more money back.
That is how it works but in the long run you are not going to make a profit.
but i think gambling is a luck and no one can say it in advance that he will get such amount of money on that day. i have some many time visited bitcoin for the purpose to win a special amount of money on that day but all the time i failed to get that amount of money.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
July 20, 2016, 11:36:41 AM
You can earn much money with gambling but it also depends allot on how much money you spend on gambling, if you have more money to give out then you can make more money back.
That is how it works but in the long run you are not going to make a profit.
Activity: 196
July 20, 2016, 08:42:01 AM

Yeah, something to do with how great will definitely get great results and vice versa. But it will not apply to those who have thought could not make it happen, such as the AU to create create a strategy and always do your research from each game. So it will become a reality if we know how to make it happen
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
July 20, 2016, 08:38:13 AM
I am not sure how much I earned till today in gambling. But I made some decent profit in sports betting. I don't like slot games, and I do play slot games just for time pass. And in sports betting, we can make strategy, and we can predict team performance based on previous games. So I like sports betting. In last one month, i made around 0.6 BTC in sports betting.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
July 20, 2016, 08:22:16 AM
Activity: 756
July 20, 2016, 07:15:24 AM
For me the only way you can earn from gambling is that find a referrals and put them in the gambling site that you are part off and has a referral program then let them do it if they win you win if they loss then you haven't loss anything at all , Your welcome  Grin

That is actually the best way of getting profits from gambling because someone may lose all his bitcoins if he gambles himself but he would just earn profits if he gets a large number of referrals in a gambling site and all of them gamble by depositing big amounts, and some websites even give you commissions when your referrals just deposit something in their site.
July 19, 2016, 09:51:54 PM

Combine that with investing and you will make yourself a pretty penny. Yea its nice affiliates get paid per wage not per win or lose. You can stand to make a lot.

Investing is much easier because users is more easily attracted to investment site but some of them makes sure that site is not ponzi or scam,  but if your referrals comes from gambling which is addicted to it,  I guess you can earn more than investment sites
Activity: 770
July 19, 2016, 04:15:09 PM

Combine that with investing and you will make yourself a pretty penny. Yea its nice affiliates get paid per wage not per win or lose. You can stand to make a lot.
Activity: 252
July 19, 2016, 01:19:37 PM
For me the only way you can earn from gambling is that find a referrals and put them in the gambling site that you are part off and has a referral program then let them do it if they win you win if they loss then you haven't loss anything at all , Your welcome  Grin
Wow I love this idea of yours which inteprete to mean low returns and low risks but you also know that a gambler does not wants that as he is a risk taker. Back to the issue is that you can earn as much as possible in gambling if youre willing to take the risk that you might lose everything and that its a game of chance... my 2 cents...

Your welcome,  In that way you will be on a win-win situation,  Well i know that sometimes people feels that they are lucky on that time and try to risk as per advice just spend what you can afford to lose or much better to let your referrals do it for you

good idea and if you are already a gambler make more account and use vpn or another computer then ref your self everytime your account wins your other account will get the ref. i just don't if this can be done without you being caught although i know by heart that there's many players already doing it, but good luck for you from seeking earnings from gambling.

Nope i don't really gamble i just introduce my idea if they will what you say it would now up to them, but i guess it is a bad idea because you still be the one who loses everything rather than finding someone who do it for you which you will no lose even a single penny
i have neve estimated that how much i have won in gambling.i  think i i will be in crossing position mean equal equal. what i won have lost again main be a little advantage of gaining percentage
July 19, 2016, 12:18:01 PM
For me the only way you can earn from gambling is that find a referrals and put them in the gambling site that you are part off and has a referral program then let them do it if they win you win if they loss then you haven't loss anything at all , Your welcome  Grin
Wow I love this idea of yours which inteprete to mean low returns and low risks but you also know that a gambler does not wants that as he is a risk taker. Back to the issue is that you can earn as much as possible in gambling if youre willing to take the risk that you might lose everything and that its a game of chance... my 2 cents...

Your welcome,  In that way you will be on a win-win situation,  Well i know that sometimes people feels that they are lucky on that time and try to risk as per advice just spend what you can afford to lose or much better to let your referrals do it for you

Nope i don't really gamble i just introduce my idea if they will what you say it would now up to them, but i guess it is a bad idea because you still be the one who loses everything rather than finding someone who do it for you which you will no lose even a single penny
Activity: 756
July 19, 2016, 12:16:28 PM
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
July 19, 2016, 12:12:37 PM
July 19, 2016, 11:06:46 AM
Activity: 378
BULL RUN until 2030
July 19, 2016, 10:10:13 AM

what you replied is perfect , if you take gambling as a business type then if you get 10% profit or loss you will stop for the day. because in business we dont see that we will become rich within a small span of time with little money, but we take small profit and be happy on month profit calculation, same way if you play in gambling then surely you will be in profit.

I am playing in sports book and i keep my limit of play in every bet and i dont bet on every match, the match which i have full knowledge and confidence that game i play but with the set limit of play.

Yup! because playing gambling and just tying to get a small amount from it is more realistic that getting on high bets that will cause you all your coins vanish in an instant, and yes just like on a business small amount of income in a day will be big in a week, you can not hardly see it in just a day just like gambling try to get an amount of income in it but just try playing it for about 2 hours in a day I think these would accumulate all your winnings for a week, well just try it! Tongue
The only thing that's not good for this is the longer you play the higher the chance you will get a 20 streak lose bet in dice. So it's better earning small amount but it is not recommended to stay in dice game for a long run.
Yup! me too I don't highly recommend a long play in gambling because that would when the house edge gets active more often,  gambling sites needs to get their profit in making these kind of site that is why they will eventually gonna get a profit from you!

Even in sports betting playing a longer time is still not advisable, in sports betting although there is no house edge and you have a great chances of winning you have to choose only the best games for the day maybe at least 2 so you can analyze the games very well.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
July 19, 2016, 06:00:21 AM

what you replied is perfect , if you take gambling as a business type then if you get 10% profit or loss you will stop for the day. because in business we dont see that we will become rich within a small span of time with little money, but we take small profit and be happy on month profit calculation, same way if you play in gambling then surely you will be in profit.

I am playing in sports book and i keep my limit of play in every bet and i dont bet on every match, the match which i have full knowledge and confidence that game i play but with the set limit of play.

Yup! because playing gambling and just tying to get a small amount from it is more realistic that getting on high bets that will cause you all your coins vanish in an instant, and yes just like on a business small amount of income in a day will be big in a week, you can not hardly see it in just a day just like gambling try to get an amount of income in it but just try playing it for about 2 hours in a day I think these would accumulate all your winnings for a week, well just try it! Tongue
The only thing that's not good for this is the longer you play the higher the chance you will get a 20 streak lose bet in dice. So it's better earning small amount but it is not recommended to stay in dice game for a long run.

Yup! me too I don't highly recommend a long play in gambling because that would when the house edge gets active more often,  gambling sites needs to get their profit in making these kind of site that is why they will eventually gonna get a profit from you!
Pages:
Jump to: