Pages:
Author

Topic: How much can you earn with gambling? - page 24. (Read 144975 times)

Activity: 94
Merit: 10
July 27, 2016, 05:52:19 AM
only gamble for fun. dont gamble money you are willing to lose. that means earning money while gambling shoudnt be what you aim for
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
One world One currency, Bitcoin.
July 27, 2016, 05:22:34 AM
gambling is a luck based game but its better to use strategy just if you want to see yourself wining in the game for sometime. anyway i have won a max of 3x of my (0.1=>(win amount))bet but i will suggest only go upto 2x of your deposited balance.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
July 27, 2016, 05:06:19 AM
I think there are very few people who earn from gambling. For the time I have been gambling, I can say I have not made any profits at all. It is always a mixed situation of of wins and loses. You can win today and when you come back tomorrow you lose even more than what you won the previous day. So it is better to gamble for fun other than with an intention to profit.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
July 27, 2016, 04:45:16 AM
Most of the time i don't get any earning when i am gambling. I always lose my deposited amount in a gambling site because of my greediness.  Until now i am still trying to recover my losses but everytime i kept on trying to recover i kept on losing too.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
July 27, 2016, 04:38:39 AM
The potential earnings that you could have depends on how much is the gambling site's bank roll. The best case scenario is that you defeated the house edge and you got all the money of the gambling site. But this is too far-fetched to be honest. In reality, the more bankroll you have, the bigger you could bet. Bigger amounts of bet would give you higher profits. So, the money that you could earn from gambling site is directly proportional to luck, time, and bet amount combined altogether.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
July 27, 2016, 04:32:39 AM
There is no system to judge prior to play how much you cam win in gambling as opportunities are unlimited all depends on everyone's own luck. If it is about how much you can win to stop gambling or you target is then I will quit for good if I win 100 Bitcoins. This money is more than sufficient for me even I am not playing bigger bets to win so much. If is to win this is what I will stop at if succeed to win.
Activity: 952
July 27, 2016, 12:28:32 AM
This would really matter on the amounts you are betting if you bet higher amounts you surely be getting doubled much higher amount,  but after all you still loses so i guess you can win a very high amount but still doesnt get your profit at all
The topic could mean that the OP is serious in his gambling carrier so the amount of be is very important in order to get the best win. To make it successful, gambler must established a decent amount of bankroll and divide it according to percentage and bet according to plan only.
Activity: 910
July 26, 2016, 12:50:05 PM
This would really matter on the amounts you are betting if you bet higher amounts you surely be getting doubled much higher amount,  but after all you still loses so i guess you can win a very high amount but still doesnt get your profit at all
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001
July 26, 2016, 11:59:37 AM
I'm usually using martiangle and stop when I reach 0.001 profit while my initial deposit 0.01
I'm ever deposit 0.1 and try to bet with low chance of winning but huge multiplier. Guess what .. I got that multiplier !
Made my profit + 0.09
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
July 26, 2016, 10:59:05 AM
Any sites you recommend?
Strategy?

actually if you are lucky you can win a lot in gambling, and there are no strategy, as gambling is only luck based, if you won it is because you got lucky

There is obviously no strategy for that, there are strategy of how to play to increase the chances of winning but there is no strategy to make you win or to save you from a loss, and the strategies that people use for gambling are also able to make you win or lose as it is all about luck but not strategies.

Yeah there are actually no strategies for those games that are purely based on luck,

But as what had been said only on pure luck based game, so still we do have a strategies to the games that uses skills of a player or a gambler,
Like in poker, you do use you skills to win the game dominantly, yeah it does have the effect of luck somehow but still the game rotates on the skills of players and on how they handle their cards.

Yeah thats right but it is only for poker, I dont think other games will have correspond with strategy like slot and dice games I think all strategy on that are just some fallacy and it wont hold you long until you lose every coin that you have. Meanwhile on poker there is so many tricks that can lead you into victory

Well a total strategy for gambling is just bet on and wishing for it to be the right bet so you could win I think that is what most players do on gambling but like you have said that poker needs a good strategy that can lead you to victory is also true but I think there is a big difference in playing live poker and online poker, well on a live poker where every player can see reaction and face gesture of there opponent they can surely use it on their advantage and on online poker I think these technique can not be apply by any gamblers.
Activity: 980
July 26, 2016, 05:02:10 AM
There's no strategy for gambling, its 100% LUCK!
The only games what don't need luck is poker, black jack etc etc. but I don't think that's called gambling
yes that is a fact and tha is the reason that no one can say any thing about it in advance that how much can he earn in gambling in advance. i think it is a game of luck and luck is the master.

When there's money involved that will be always be called gambling. You can win or lose in that game, and for me that is not 100% luck, maybe 70% of it (estimated), and luck in gambling is depend of what game that you are playing, some gambling games needs  strategy to win, and some game needs luck for you to win.
To win in gambling in the long run you only need at least 10% of luck and the 90% should be your skills in gambling to win. Remember that consistency is the only key to success to win in the long run and you cannot have that relying on your luck alone.

Well you also have a point, but once a gambler, always a gambler.
They should know how to win in the game especially those who are already a veteran playing in it.
But for sure, they can also lose money but in the long run for sure they can win because of their knowledge in gambling.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
July 26, 2016, 04:37:32 AM
Any sites you recommend?
Strategy?

actually if you are lucky you can win a lot in gambling, and there are no strategy, as gambling is only luck based, if you won it is because you got lucky

There is obviously no strategy for that, there are strategy of how to play to increase the chances of winning but there is no strategy to make you win or to save you from a loss, and the strategies that people use for gambling are also able to make you win or lose as it is all about luck but not strategies.

Yeah there are actually no strategies for those games that are purely based on luck,

But as what had been said only on pure luck based game, so still we do have a strategies to the games that uses skills of a player or a gambler,
Like in poker, you do use you skills to win the game dominantly, yeah it does have the effect of luck somehow but still the game rotates on the skills of players and on how they handle their cards.

Yeah thats right but it is only for poker, I dont think other games will have correspond with strategy like slot and dice games I think all strategy on that are just some fallacy and it wont hold you long until you lose every coin that you have. Meanwhile on poker there is so many tricks that can lead you into victory
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
BULL RUN until 2030
July 26, 2016, 02:08:01 AM
The only games what don't need luck is poker, black jack etc etc. but I don't think that's called gambling
yes that is a fact and tha is the reason that no one can say any thing about it in advance that how much can he earn in gambling in advance. i think it is a game of luck and luck is the master.

When there's money involved that will be always be called gambling. You can win or lose in that game, and for me that is not 100% luck, maybe 70% of it (estimated), and luck in gambling is depend of what game that you are playing, some gambling games needs  strategy to win, and some game needs luck for you to win.
To win in gambling in the long run you only need at least 10% of luck and the 90% should be your skills in gambling to win. Remember that consistency is the only key to success to win in the long run and you cannot have that relying on your luck alone.
Activity: 980
July 25, 2016, 11:33:42 PM

legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228
July 25, 2016, 05:08:42 PM
Any sites you recommend?
Strategy?

Well of you play in card games yes you need really a high skill for that so you can sweep your opponent on those games but really if you have great skills for that and still it is your unlucky day well it will turn out that you still gonna lose your money in that essence and turn out that it can lost and deceive you skill sets in gambling. But if you really do gambling in dice game i really dont think so that there is a strategy for that since that game has housedge.
Activity: 1162
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 25, 2016, 02:35:55 PM
Any sites you recommend?
Strategy?

There is only the strategy of fund management and managing yourself so you don't spend too much than can be afforded. Really just a self management strategy. Yes there is alot to win but being careful is the best strategy one can have.
Activity: 182
July 25, 2016, 01:52:36 PM
Any sites you recommend?
Strategy?

Activity: 756
July 25, 2016, 12:41:30 PM
Any sites you recommend?
Strategy?

Activity: 136
July 25, 2016, 09:32:27 AM
Any sites you recommend?
Strategy?

legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
July 25, 2016, 07:22:13 AM

Even in sports betting playing a longer time is still not advisable, in sports betting although there is no house edge and you have a great chances of winning you have to choose only the best games for the day maybe at least 2 so you can analyze the games very well.

You certainly can't play sports betting a longer time because you can bet on a day when your supported team has a game and a bet is just lasted for a bout 40 to 50 minutes only and you can just make one bet at a time,

well even if sports betting don't have a house edge there are no sure possibility that you can surely win in a bet even though you know who's team is the strongest because it will all fall down to luck and you can never know which team will win until the game has ended.
Pages:
Jump to: