Pages:
Author

Topic: How much can you earn with gambling? - page 88. (Read 144975 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
January 29, 2016, 05:41:32 AM
Everyweek i got 3.5M satoshi that i used in dice and I always made it .1btc after reaching .1 I always loss until my balance became 0 again.
i'm not so lucky as you because my earnings from gambling depend how much lucky do i have in that day and sometimes i could win big and very often too i lost

all winnings in gambling depends on luck mate, luck is not always there every day, that's why you can lose and win on different days,

if you wafersticks09,  I think you're too greedy so you cannot stop to play

Its always a risk of you gambling, its on every gamble website.
You can of course win a lot with gambling but there is no tactic.
Otherwise every would do it to get a lot of money.
Activity: 322
January 29, 2016, 03:39:19 AM
Everyweek i got 3.5M satoshi that i used in dice and I always made it .1btc after reaching .1 I always loss until my balance became 0 again.
i'm not so lucky as you because my earnings from gambling depend how much lucky do i have in that day and sometimes i could win big and very often too i lost

all winnings in gambling depends on luck mate, luck is not always there every day, that's why you can lose and win on different days,

if you wafersticks09,  I think you're too greedy so you cannot stop to play
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
January 29, 2016, 03:31:03 AM
Shouldn't rather the question be "how much can you lose with gambling?" That's more accurate in my opinion.

That is true and in gambling if any one very regularly play than mostly they will lose money at the end. But if you play carefully once in awhile with small amount and if your lucky than you can make some money. I bet in sports but not regularly and made around BTC2.5 so for.

Yeah most people said that sportbetting is profitable but only if you can manage to win and used a lot of coin because most of guarantee win match will have really lowest payout so you need to bet a lot to get good result though. How long did you manage to get that 2.5btc? And most people tend to earn much profit in the quickest way too
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
January 29, 2016, 03:26:13 AM

How can you do that? Like dont have any intention to win? Most people will always try to win, more money is better for their future. No one would play only just to have fun. They are not stupid enough to keep spend their money like that

Just tell yourself that you're playing to kill time. Think about sports betting. You would watch the game anyway because you like for instance football. Now you also add a small bet to the mix to spice things up. If you win you'll get some free beers but you can live without them. If you lose - no beers today. That's called playing for fun Wink

There is no way I could play to kill my time because I have so many times to gamble a lot. Your statement is only apply for sport game, how about if I play dice, slots or blackjack games which is too fast to end? There is no way you would satisfied after play just a couple of times right?
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005
January 29, 2016, 12:58:47 AM
Shouldn't rather the question be "how much can you lose with gambling?" That's more accurate in my opinion.

That is true and in gambling if any one very regularly play than mostly they will lose money at the end. But if you play carefully once in awhile with small amount and if your lucky than you can make some money. I bet in sports but not regularly and made around BTC2.5 so for.
Activity: 350
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
January 28, 2016, 09:19:13 PM
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
January 28, 2016, 08:49:19 PM
It depends how good or how lucky you are Huh
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
January 28, 2016, 08:42:37 PM
The sky is the limit with gambling dude  Cool Good luck!

I like this theory  Grin
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
January 28, 2016, 08:41:59 PM
lol you are too greedy, so all your money devoured by the house, try to control your game.. If you are already profitable. stop, and try again tomorrow
Activity: 406
January 28, 2016, 08:37:26 PM

That's why you should not gambling on dice site for long-term. you should leave when you won 0.1 bitcoin.
For me i can earn many with gambling. it's depend my bankroll though.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1335
Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody
January 28, 2016, 05:53:42 PM

How can you do that? Like dont have any intention to win? Most people will always try to win, more money is better for their future. No one would play only just to have fun. They are not stupid enough to keep spend their money like that

Just tell yourself that you're playing to kill time. Think about sports betting. You would watch the game anyway because you like for instance football. Now you also add a small bet to the mix to spice things up. If you win you'll get some free beers but you can live without them. If you lose - no beers today. That's called playing for fun Wink
Activity: 280
January 28, 2016, 01:12:22 PM
You can make a lot with gambling, although the most people lose a lot.
Its always a risk to gamble so its possible to make a lot but the most people will not.
You could try a tactic game like poker but its still luck you need.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
January 28, 2016, 12:37:33 PM

Well, right because luck is directly proportional to earnings.

I think we can earn a lot of money or bitcoins in gambling, if we dont have a intention to become rich in one day. If you do it for fun, you will love the winnings.

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
January 28, 2016, 11:43:39 AM

Well, right because luck is directly proportional to earnings.

I think we can earn a lot of money or bitcoins in gambling, if we dont have a intention to become rich in one day. If you do it for fun, you will love the winnings.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
January 28, 2016, 03:36:34 AM
legendary
Activity: 1146
Merit: 1006
January 27, 2016, 01:55:01 PM
It will always be the owners who are the real winner in sense of money in gambling business..
its just like business..where the owner wins 99.99% of the time.. an if the 0.01% person wins.. they advertise it so much.. even that turns outs to be good for that...
and guess what.. msot of these are the inside men... so on and all.. we will keep loosing and making the rich richer..
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
January 27, 2016, 01:39:11 PM
for this week is not a lot I can profit from gambling, maybe this week I was unlucky, because if I count , my profit from gambling is only about 1-2 $ for this week  Sad
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
January 27, 2016, 12:28:22 PM
I wonder what is the highest won amount of Bitcoin ever done. Heart about people who won 100+ BTC.

If any person has won 100 BTC, then his investment also must be above 70-80 BTC. It's mainly only the websites that earn a lot from the bets but they also sometimes run is huge losses due to users winning over 20-30 BTC.
Activity: 476
January 27, 2016, 12:19:25 PM
You can earn a lot with gambling with bitcoins it takes some time but its can get you some high numbers.
If you invest good in some games en you play with a tactic its possible.
There is only one rule don't be greedy and only blame yourself because gambling is always risky.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
January 27, 2016, 11:30:39 AM
never got over than 0.05, instead of gambling is fastest place to earn bitcoin, but i think not safe when play gambling if you have only small amount of bitcoin Grin
same as me  Grin gambling was not a priority for me, but a gamble given me more each week.  Grin

You can play gambling once but not prioritizing it to be your method in earning bitcoin it is a big NO because it has an house edge that will get all what you earn with a single swoop! That is why try betking has a lower house edge ever!
Pages:
Jump to: