Pages:
Author

Topic: How much can you earn with gambling? - page 90. (Read 144975 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
January 25, 2016, 03:00:54 PM
you can earn a lot of money to be honest and no one can stop you from doing that if you are very lucky, i think that it is possible to win vast amounts of money though it is very difficult
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
January 25, 2016, 02:04:29 PM
Yoy can will everything also you can lose everything puck small bets if you have to
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
January 25, 2016, 01:17:34 PM
Any sites you recommend?
Strategy?

Its really difficult to predict how much you can earn via gambling because no one knows that, it can be anything. But you can loose all of your money in the gambling. Go for sports betting, place multiple bets with small amount so that there will be maximum chances of making profit and also you can cover the loss if any.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
January 25, 2016, 05:38:45 AM
I think it depends on how much money you spend on it.
Because I think you lose more than you win. And you need luck to earn much money.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
January 25, 2016, 04:21:00 AM
From much to lose everything.

Most people lose or have insignificant wins, very few win big and keep their winnings, very few
That how gambling work, let's say 1 guy won 10 bitcoin and 100 guys lost 0.1 bitcoin each. 100 unlucky guys for 1 lucky guy, is it fair? I guess yeah. the reason you start from much and lose everything is you are not yet found your luck, keep gambling until you earn a significant winning amount or quit immediately.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
January 25, 2016, 03:50:17 AM
You can earn as much as you can lose. Gambling, for the purpose of profits, is not a suitable thing for most gamblers. You have to have the mentality to gamble big, to earn big. Of course, casual gamblers earn less than professional 'full-time' gamblers.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1128
January 25, 2016, 02:41:34 AM
You can earn a lot of bitcoins, but in same time you can lose all your bitcoins.
Earnings depend on your stakes.
Yeah we all know that we can lose all our bitcoins fast but it depends in you because if you are wise you cant lose all your coins.
And about you can earn a lot of bitcoins i think playing gambling is not a job so its better to call it profit or lots of profit..

Not a job but still some people are there who make money out of this, so maybe he wants to know how those guys do it , I think the best way to win is bet all at 50% chance, if you are uck you survive, its better than continuously playing against a edge !
Activity: 365
January 25, 2016, 02:38:38 AM
We can earn unlimited from gambling , condition is just one : need 100% luck Grin
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 3095
BTC price road to $80k
January 24, 2016, 04:12:42 PM
You can earn a lot of bitcoins, but in same time you can lose all your bitcoins.
Yeah we all know that we can lose all our bitcoins fast but it depends in you because if you are wise you cant lose all your coins.
And about you can earn a lot of bitcoins i think playing gambling is not a job so its better to call it profit or lots of profit..
Activity: 448
January 24, 2016, 03:40:37 PM
You can earn a lot of bitcoins with gambling, but in the other hand you can also losing all your coins fast, so i think it's really risky method

There is no max you can earn, but what you can lose is all that you are willing to wager. I would not recommend wage a lot of money since it's just a waste spending it on gambling
or betting it away.
legendary
Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000
January 24, 2016, 03:27:59 PM
From much to lose everything.

Most people lose or have insignificant wins, very few win big and keep their winnings, very few
Activity: 672
January 24, 2016, 03:05:41 PM
You can earn a lot of bitcoins with gambling, but in the other hand you can also losing all your coins fast, so i think it's really risky method
Activity: 742
January 24, 2016, 02:25:28 PM

Gambling is risky and not guaranteed method, and in the long run only the house earn, and also you risk becoming addicted gambler, and this way you can easily losing all your hard earned coins in just few seconds.
Activity: 896
Merit: 502
January 24, 2016, 02:21:29 PM
Activity: 998
Merit: 504
January 24, 2016, 02:00:44 PM
Actually I want to achieve 0.1 profit but always got busted and max profit that I can achieve before got bust was 0.05

Still quite difficult to make a good profit although I have change my betting method many times

Along with your strategies you need to apply your experience and instincts. Yes, when gambling is believed on luck, then instincts also will work for us to make profits. But unfortunately peoples go for bots or automated way of gambling. To apply our plan and strategy, the slow and manual way only will help us to make desired profits.
legendary
Activity: 1274
January 24, 2016, 12:10:21 PM
Actually I want to achieve 0.1 profit but always got busted and max profit that I can achieve before got bust was 0.05

Still quite difficult to make a good profit although I have change my betting method many times
Activity: 756
I don't bite.
January 24, 2016, 12:01:24 PM
No gambling earnings today. i have stop to save up my luck..been lucky all day today..i dont want to over bet for now. saving up my bankroll for tomrrow
How come you said you are lucky for the whole day but no earnings from your gambling? Better stop right away if you do not earn anything. Shocked
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
January 24, 2016, 11:38:33 AM
No gambling earnings today. i have stop to save up my luck..been lucky all day today..i dont want to over bet for now. saving up my bankroll for tomrrow
Activity: 322
January 24, 2016, 06:48:40 AM
I think gambling is not for a job or to earn bitcoins.because gambling is for fun and if you are not wise you will lose or your bitcoins.
So think twice before gamble your money..
I think gambling is not just for fun, there are many gambling functions, most often used by people is to earn a substantial income quickly
legendary
Activity: 1050
January 24, 2016, 06:47:42 AM
I think gambling is not for a job or to earn bitcoins.because gambling is for fun and if you are not wise you will lose or your bitcoins.
So think twice before gamble your money..

your right. Gambling is not for a job, its just having fun.
Maybe anyone can make a good profit in gambling for living. He is a professional gambler.

Gambling is not for a job but for some people like professional poker players they make it a promising career. So yeaaaa career on gamble basically is not for everyone, it's only for people who have a long story with many experience and brave that already make steady income from it.
Pages:
Jump to: