Pages:
Author

Topic: how much can you make weekly? - page 23. (Read 54131 times)

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
August 29, 2015, 11:14:47 PM
To earn more on faucets, make a faucet rotator and earn 50% ref comm share from users claim and earn 20% more from your referrals.
Check my sig.  Cheers Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
August 29, 2015, 05:51:16 PM
Exchange 15$ to btc, buy a full member account. Join a signaturen campaign, they pay at least 0,055 max per week, after 2 weeks u have reachee ROI and have profit.

Regards,
Joust
it depend on which signature campaign you subscribe. Most of them controls your post that should be constructive.

If you know about bitcoin or at least try to learn something, you can write some constructive messages too. But you are right about that, there are so many different ignature campaign and they all have different rules.

You should be able to speak English fluently for some people (like me) who not spoken in english can use a easy signature campaign rules like coinoindex,
Yeah theres so many cases that they got banned because they can't speak barely in english and we can not blame them because they can't, because we all know that, english is not their official language but it is not excuse .

Bitcointalks is a huge forum site and there are so many people wtih diffrent nations. You are lucky because your official language is English. Is there any signature campaign which is paying for local topics?
No its not my official language i just practice it and even now i not already yet master it, so keep more on practice and you can do that. And i don't even know if theres signature campaign that paying for local topics.
Writing english is prety easy for me, it is lnot my first language but i can write it almost better than my first language. We were forced to learn english in high school.

Regards,
Joust
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
August 27, 2015, 10:30:34 AM
Exchange 15$ to btc, buy a full member account. Join a signaturen campaign, they pay at least 0,055 max per week, after 2 weeks u have reachee ROI and have profit.

Regards,
Joust
it depend on which signature campaign you subscribe. Most of them controls your post that should be constructive.

If you know about bitcoin or at least try to learn something, you can write some constructive messages too. But you are right about that, there are so many different ignature campaign and they all have different rules.

You should be able to speak English fluently for some people (like me) who not spoken in english can use a easy signature campaign rules like coinoindex,
Yeah theres so many cases that they got banned because they can't speak barely in english and we can not blame them because they can't, because we all know that, english is not their official language but it is not excuse .

Bitcointalks is a huge forum site and there are so many people wtih diffrent nations. You are lucky because your official language is English. Is there any signature campaign which is paying for local topics?
No its not my official language i just practice it and even now i not already yet master it, so keep more on practice and you can do that. And i don't even know if theres signature campaign that paying for local topics.
Activity: 322
Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz
August 26, 2015, 01:05:58 PM

Regards,
Joust

August 26, 2015, 09:39:54 AM

Regards,
Joust

Activity: 364
August 26, 2015, 03:38:19 AM

Regards,
Joust

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Don't feed the trolls
August 26, 2015, 03:38:01 AM
I can make 0.02 btc weekly Smiley not bad as extra income Wink
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
Decentralized Asset Management Platform
August 26, 2015, 03:31:26 AM
what are you speaking dude ..seriously ? faucet is just promotion or a ad earning website ...
it gives you dust nothing which can make you rich or replace a job.
August 25, 2015, 04:34:33 PM

Regards,
Joust

Yes constructive means on topic, so not post something random, it is easy to make constructive posts if you have free time, dont rush posts, it will result in ban.

Regards,
Joust
Activity: 448
August 25, 2015, 04:06:03 PM
suppose you sign in many faucet websites, stay online for approximately 15 hours a day for a week. raping the faucet cashout and captcha solving MANUALLY. no bots involved.

how much will you earn at the end of the week?

i have been trying to understand faucets. how much you can make out of faucets a week. every person will have a different answer since there over a dozen if not more faucet websites that you can earn.

taking into consideration that we are spending 15hours on btc and ltc faucets altogether for 7 days in a row.
NOT more thn 0.01 per week , faucets are just dust nothing more ,if you can give that much effort somewhere else than you can easily make 1 btc or its equivalent in fiat.
That would be pretty generous figure. You are probably not going to make that much and considering the amount of effort you are putting into efforts, you are better off getting a job in the local economy.
Activity: 525
Merit: 500
Tell Me What A Man Is Without Pride .
August 25, 2015, 03:31:47 PM
suppose you sign in many faucet websites, stay online for approximately 15 hours a day for a week. raping the faucet cashout and captcha solving MANUALLY. no bots involved.

how much will you earn at the end of the week?

i have been trying to understand faucets. how much you can make out of faucets a week. every person will have a different answer since there over a dozen if not more faucet websites that you can earn.

taking into consideration that we are spending 15hours on btc and ltc faucets altogether for 7 days in a row.
NOT more thn 0.01 per week , faucets are just dust nothing more ,if you can give that much effort somewhere else than you can easily make 1 btc or its equivalent in fiat.
August 25, 2015, 03:31:40 PM

Regards,
Joust

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
https://cryptoworld.io
August 25, 2015, 02:28:04 PM

Regards,
Joust
August 25, 2015, 02:05:11 PM

Regards,
Joust
August 25, 2015, 11:51:11 AM

I could be wrong, but I find it hard to believe that even using faucets 15+ hours a day can make you more money than working a regular job 8 hours.

in My country my salary only 145$ and very hard if you use 1 faucet to roll to get my salary
but if you can use may be ~30faucet and you have ~10.000.0000 referal you can get it  Cheesy
hahah thats so impossible making $145 with only in faucets? in signature campaign is possible but in faucets its 100% you can't make it with only 1 month , in a year maybe. So i recommend to stop faucets and participate in signature campaign.
Activity: 644
Merit: 509
August 25, 2015, 05:16:49 AM

I could be wrong, but I find it hard to believe that even using faucets 15+ hours a day can make you more money than working a regular job 8 hours.

in My country my salary only 145$ and very hard if you use 1 faucet to roll to get my salary
but if you can use may be ~30faucet and you have ~10.000.0000 referal you can get it  Cheesy
August 24, 2015, 10:55:57 PM

Yeah you are right. I just only said regular jobs sallaries are change from country to country.

Faucets are for free timesand they can not be the main jobs.

Last week I got nothing Smiley Maybe I can earn much more satoshi this week.
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
August 24, 2015, 09:17:48 PM
i can make 60k satoshis per day from faucets
and 0.003BTC weekly from my sig campaign
Aren't uou just wasting your time with faucets? I think you'd be better off not wasting your time with them and just doind your sig campaign instead.
im doin both at the same time it doesn't hurt to try faucets right
i just don't wanna rush my sig campaign right away
Well from faucet it's not much but it can take all your time, just find another way (maybe you can try to make faucet).

faucet still work for me, i can get more than 0.003 in a day only in 8 hour. not much faucet i use to earn satoshi maybe 10-15 faucet

.0003 is $0.07 a day (a day equaling 8 hours).  You have to do faucets 80 hours (10 days) in order to make as much as someone making $7 an hour at a regular job working 1 hour.  I don't see how this could be a good way to spend your time.  $7 is even below minimum wage.

You added one more zero after the point. He said 0.003 in a day so it is 0.7 dollars.
Where do you live I do not know but 7 dollars for hourly regular job is depending where you live and which skills do you live?
In the world, in so many countries, you can not get with a regular job if you do not have any skills.
Faucet do not need any skill and it can be earned 0.7 dollar a day if you work.

I live in the united states where the minimum wage is $7.25 an hour. Even though these job require very little skill i guess faucets do take less. But even so someone working minimum wage (in the US) makes more in 1 hour than faucets can make you in 8 hours. If thats how you want to spend your time to each his own.  

Yeah you are living in U.S. and we are not. There are so many opportunities for you in U.S. and your living standarts are better than so many other countries.

August 24, 2015, 12:23:01 PM
i can make 60k satoshis per day from faucets
and 0.003BTC weekly from my sig campaign
Aren't uou just wasting your time with faucets? I think you'd be better off not wasting your time with them and just doind your sig campaign instead.
im doin both at the same time it doesn't hurt to try faucets right
i just don't wanna rush my sig campaign right away
Well from faucet it's not much but it can take all your time, just find another way (maybe you can try to make faucet).

faucet still work for me, i can get more than 0.003 in a day only in 8 hour. not much faucet i use to earn satoshi maybe 10-15 faucet

.0003 is $0.07 a day (a day equaling 8 hours).  You have to do faucets 80 hours (10 days) in order to make as much as someone making $7 an hour at a regular job working 1 hour.  I don't see how this could be a good way to spend your time.  $7 is even below minimum wage.

You added one more zero after the point. He said 0.003 in a day so it is 0.7 dollars.
Where do you live I do not know but 7 dollars for hourly regular job is depending where you live and which skills do you live?
In the world, in so many countries, you can not get with a regular job if you do not have any skills.
Faucet do not need any skill and it can be earned 0.7 dollar a day if you work.

I live in the united states where the minimum wage is $7.25 an hour. Even though these job require very little skill i guess faucets do take less. But even so someone working minimum wage (in the US) makes more in 1 hour than faucets can make you in 8 hours. If thats how you want to spend your time to each his own.  

Yeah you are living in U.S. and we are not. There are so many opportunities for you in U.S. and your living standarts are better than so many other countries.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
August 24, 2015, 09:53:03 AM
damn you guys are doing good.. the faucets I am getting are slow.. target is around 100K a day but it seems impossible at what is it like 0.0001$ ? LOL the PTC are even doing better even if they give 0.01$ or even sometimes 0.1$ per click.

I think the stock trading is even better that if you really have the money.
Pages:
Jump to: