Pages:
Author

Topic: how much can you make weekly? - page 27. (Read 54158 times)

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
August 14, 2015, 11:16:22 PM

Well .. in my case this week was my first week to get some payments here...
and that  was around 1.29$  ...
it was from a signature campaign ...  And its pretty good .. i think ..

You can earn more than.that when your rank goes up! Keep it up dude. Sig campaign is really good

higher rank higher rate higher earning Smiley

im starting signature campaign use yobit ( daily payment )

now im enjoy at coinoindex

I will be joining coinoindex too on Monday cuz I heard they will raise their max posts to 100 from 50
And if that will happen , I can earn 0.05 btc a week!!!
Is that a rumour or true  Huh
If that's true then it's good to join that campaign.
But still 100 posts are much greater than what I post weekly, so I'm good in my current campaign.

it's true , OP posted it somewhere on their sig campaign thread but still monitor their thread cuz it may change
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
August 14, 2015, 11:08:43 PM

You can earn more than.that when your rank goes up! Keep it up dude. Sig campaign is really good

I will be joining coinoindex too on Monday cuz I heard they will raise their max posts to 100 from 50
Is that a rumour or true  Huh
If that's true then it's good to join that campaign.
But still 100 posts are much greater than what I post weekly, so I'm good in my current campaign.
legendary
August 14, 2015, 10:48:48 PM

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
August 14, 2015, 10:43:32 PM

legendary
August 14, 2015, 10:39:43 PM

August 14, 2015, 10:13:48 PM

Signature campaign rocks!!!
And I'm currently in a campaign that pays more than any other campaign on bitcointalk.
So I'm happy with it.
And I get weekly around $2 with this campaign.
Activity: 720
Merit: 500
August 14, 2015, 03:21:23 PM

Activity: 602
August 14, 2015, 03:11:14 PM

Well for experienced users here and having more knowledge about or anything about bitcoin a lot , I think it's easy for them to interact with the users discussion here in most section of the forum. They can easily construct a constructive post because of that.
I agree with you regarding more veteran and experienced users of this forum as they can engage in more discussions regarding bitcoin world as bitcoin has many different aspects and its growing by day
Yes, they can post more constructive posts per day as compared to a newbie.
An old member can post many constructive posts in an hour than a newbie in 3 hours.
They know how to create a post In a constructive way.
yes that's also correct but its mainly due to the reason that as a newbie , there is much more waiting time in between posts or PM's and that would really slow down the process
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
August 14, 2015, 01:55:28 PM
It depends on time that the user spend on bitcoins l. I think i can make more posts a day!the number can't be defined. Anyway bitcoins are more intresting.  Grin Smiley

If an advanced or experienced bitcoin user will go for a posting action for a cause he can do many post here without spending too much time in a day. I will bet he can do 30-50 post for 2-3 hours. Tongue

Of course, and it will be at least much better than earning through faucets. Don't understand why OP focuses only on faucets which won't pay much no matter how many hours he can play with faucets everyday.

Well at the time OP posted this thread his rank I think is Jr Member and everyone knows that Jr Member also earns a small amount of pennies from doing signature campaigns. Ask him today if what's the status of his weekly earnings now.

P.S
Don't compare faucet to signature campaign. It is different. Totally different. Smiley
August 14, 2015, 01:54:31 PM
It depends on time that the user spend on bitcoins l. I think i can make more posts a day!the number can't be defined. Anyway bitcoins are more intresting.  Grin Smiley

If an advanced or experienced bitcoin user will go for a posting action for a cause he can do many post here without spending too much time in a day. I will bet he can do 30-50 post for 2-3 hours. Tongue

Of course, and it will be at least much better than earning through faucets. Don't understand why OP focuses only on faucets which won't pay much no matter how many hours he can play with faucets everyday.

Yes, the signature campaign pays much higher than faucet.
Only a single post in a day of a full member or higher pays more than the full day work of faucets.

I don't know why people still use faucets.
Yes, but for beginners it is a good way to understand the working of bitcoin.
Activity: 191
Merit: 100
August 14, 2015, 01:50:40 PM

Activity: 266
August 14, 2015, 01:48:50 PM

2 to 3 hours and only for 30 to 50 posts and tha too for an advanced user here is much low.
I think in that time that user can make around 70 or maybe 90 posts.
legendary
August 14, 2015, 01:42:43 PM

Activity: 266
August 14, 2015, 12:30:54 PM

Well for experienced users here and having more knowledge about or anything about bitcoin a lot , I think it's easy for them to interact with the users discussion here in most section of the forum. They can easily construct a constructive post because of that.
I agree with you regarding more veteran and experienced users of this forum as they can engage in more discussions regarding bitcoin world as bitcoin has many different aspects and its growing by day
Yes, they can post more constructive posts per day as compared to a newbie.
An old member can post many constructive posts in an hour than a newbie in 3 hours.
They know how to create a post In a constructive way.
August 14, 2015, 07:59:59 AM
Activity: 602
August 14, 2015, 12:47:30 AM

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
August 13, 2015, 11:44:39 PM
hahaha , maybe your a busy guy , if someone is just at home the whole day , its possible to make that much of constructive posts weekly

Your correct. There are many user here in this forum that can do 100 constructive post weekly and that is so easy. You can spend 3-4 hours per day doing that.

Not that easy. You actually need to have something constructive to say, or at least that's how this should work. For me sitting here 4 hours a day, trying to find something interesting to add to the discussion would be a hard job.

Yes, of course.
Those old members say the same thing in many lines or a paragraph, which the new members says in a line or two.
legendary
August 13, 2015, 11:50:02 AM
hahaha , maybe your a busy guy , if someone is just at home the whole day , its possible to make that much of constructive posts weekly

Your correct. There are many user here in this forum that can do 100 constructive post weekly and that is so easy. You can spend 3-4 hours per day doing that.

Not that easy. You actually need to have something constructive to say, or at least that's how this should work. For me sitting here 4 hours a day, trying to find something interesting to add to the discussion would be a hard job.

Activity: 641
Merit: 253
▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen
August 13, 2015, 11:40:38 AM

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
August 13, 2015, 11:33:34 AM

Pages:
Jump to: