Pages:
Author

Topic: How much did you earn in bounty for 2018? - page 2. (Read 1264 times)

Activity: 277
Merit: 101
November 05, 2018, 12:05:08 AM
By 2017 I have earned $ 40k in bonuses but this year I have not been able to earn $ 1k because too many difficulties happen.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 106
November 04, 2018, 05:27:37 PM
Yes, this year is not very, about 5000-6000 dollars and many tokens that have not yet entered the stock exchange. Last year, starting from the summer, I received 8 thousand dollars, while not straining.

$5000 in the 2018 year? Are you laughing or serious?This year my earnings are very low more $100. I have lost more and continue to lose, because my wallet was hacked in the summer, and the coins for the projects are still coming. Now there are a lot of scammers who do not want to pay money to hunters.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 103
BIB Exchange
November 04, 2018, 02:57:07 PM
Yes, this year is not very, about 5000-6000 dollars and many tokens that have not yet entered the stock exchange. Last year, starting from the summer, I received 8 thousand dollars, while not straining.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
November 03, 2018, 10:25:13 PM
I could not sum the total earnings that i got from bounties this year because i seldom sell my bounty tokens. I only sell those tokens that i feel would likely hardly succeed in the market. Most of my bounty tokens are kept in my wallet and i am holding it for now.
Activity: 1050
November 03, 2018, 09:21:13 PM
Get $ 5,000–15,000 Cool yes I really remember that
I'm surprised if you join 5 bounties but only 1 gets $ 5 and the rest doesn't pay you
well, for that I suggest that you be more careful in determining the bounty because now more than 80% are bounty scams
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
November 03, 2018, 08:15:43 PM
2017 is like the best year for bounty hunters, this year is not good for me maybe because of the decline of the price of cryptocurrency, I earn decent amount from my service but on ICO campaigns I can't even earn reasonable amount for the support that I've given, Bitcoin paying campaigns is the only thing that can give you something because the reward is already fixed, as of now I'm participating in a new campaign and hopefully it can give a great year end for me.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
Catena X
November 03, 2018, 08:02:39 PM
Now bounty hunters have a lot of difficulties. I have been participating in the bounty since February 2018, have participated in 5 projects and only one of them has paid out to date, but the amount is very small - the equivalent of $ 5  Grin.
I know that in 2017 the situation was different, I saw participants who received $ 5,000–15,000  Shocked  each.
What do you think will be more serious payments?
And how much did you earn?

I don't think that I earn that much. So far, I still struggle to get the rewards from my bounty campaign. I only follow 3 projects during this year. And none is sold because the price is still very low. That is why I cannot explain how much I have earned. I earned in my tokens, not selling for money. I just want to hold it until the next year. Hopefully the price can be 10x.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
November 03, 2018, 07:41:27 PM
Well, I got a decent amount of about 3000-4000 thousand, it can only be said with the creation of content , but of course if you compare how much I got in 2017 it's a penny of course , but the last six months do not pay anything (
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
November 03, 2018, 07:36:55 PM
2018 for me is the year of e-money investment failed. This year I earned only a few million in bonuses. Meanwhile my time and effort spent a lot. I need to change my investment style to make more money.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
November 03, 2018, 07:34:32 PM
in 2018 it does not produce much because the project is a lot of fraud but I am sure that in 2019 I will definitely produce a lot, people who are patient will be successful in the future, don't give up and keep trying
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
November 03, 2018, 07:30:09 PM
For sure the minimum they got for this year 2018 is hunreds dollars only and some of them are thousands of dollars who have high rank and also a lot of social bounty campaign they join. And some of them are they  got zero because bounty are failed.
Activity: 439
November 03, 2018, 07:29:33 PM
This year I also earned very little. All the coins that I have now are worth a little, but some of them are very promising and I think that they will grow in value. I also think that the situation with bounty will improve soon.
Activity: 868
Merit: 501
Chainjoes.com
November 03, 2018, 07:25:00 PM
Now bounty hunters have a lot of difficulties. I have been participating in the bounty since February 2018, have participated in 5 projects and only one of them has paid out to date, but the amount is very small - the equivalent of $ 5  Grin.
I know that in 2017 the situation was different, I saw participants who received $ 5,000–15,000  Shocked  each.

iam not believe you follow 5 project in bounty campaign
and only get 5 dollar, you not follow all in bounty campaign, sample twitter campaign facebook campaign blog bounty campaign
i think very low if 5 project only get 5 dollar, this mean every project only get 1 dollar
Activity: 129
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 03, 2018, 07:24:05 PM
It is heavy to me to tell how many specifically I have earned. There are many coins which I have earned for this year, but they to me haven't come to a purse yet. Also there are those which don't bargain at the exchange or I haven't sold them and I don't know how many they stand in dollars or bitcoins.
Activity: 728
Merit: 12
November 03, 2018, 07:21:32 PM
So sad to know that. But you are still spirit. Salute for you. I myself have joined 4 bounty campaigns in this year. Three of them is not distributed yet. And one of them is in my wallet but still as my portfolio. Why? Because the price is absolutely dropped and if calculated right now, it is not more than $100. So, better to hold it at all.
Activity: 476
November 03, 2018, 07:10:06 PM
2017 was a phenomenon as many would say. Values have soared and many were happy by end of the year. And now many of us are expectant of the same event for 2018. Nothing wrong about being optimistic about this idea, but let's not set our expectations too high coz we may just get disappointed.

It was easier to gain higher stakes in 2017 and earlier years because ranking was only based on activity count. But when the merit system was implemented in January 2018 many got stuck in their current rank especially newbies to member ranks wherein stakes are not that high. And so 2018 became a difficult year for many. But don't get me wrong, low earnings in 2018 is not all because of the low ranks but mainly because of the market condition which was generally bearish throughout 2018. Even higher ranking members will attest to this.

I earned close to $2000 this year which I received last January. The current project I am participating in is still on going probably until end of this year and I am very optimistic that it will be successful since it's been running for months now. I know 2019 will be a better year and I hope many feels the same way.

Attract positivity and it will come to us.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
November 03, 2018, 07:08:04 PM
this year I earned very little from Bounty. last year I 1 the project has accrued as much as I earned for the whole year
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
November 03, 2018, 07:05:04 PM
You cannot compare the market situation of last year with the one of now. You should be grateful you got something and work more to earn more.
Do not be discouraged, you can still make it big. Most times,cryptocurrency requires a lot of patience and persistence. Some people, because of the peanuts they seem to be getting at this time, have decided to leave the space to take a break.
Activity: 783
Merit: 108
November 03, 2018, 06:45:32 PM
I understand you. I understand that 2018 is a difficult year for bounty hunters. I started a little earlier, I was BH from December 2017, I started with social Facebook, twitter .... that time make 10 bounty, then 8 bounty paid. But in 2018, it was a tragedy to the ICO as the BTC continually went down, drawing on ETH and the ICO industry.
Activity: 630
November 03, 2018, 06:43:46 PM
It's really hard to find some good project that has a good bounty program now but there's still some project who's paying the bounty program really good amount of token and once the listing of their token started we will see how much did we get from it.
Pages:
Jump to: