Pages:
Author

Topic: How much did you earn in bounty for 2018? - page 3. (Read 1264 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 15
November 03, 2018, 06:40:42 PM
AH! You just said the truth no doubt, someone like me just made not up to 1000usd yet on all payment of the bounty I participated. The issue  is many ICO projects are not even completing their token sales, in the process where they won't be able to proceed and return their investors money and bounty hunter works wasted.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 153
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 03, 2018, 06:13:21 PM
Now bounty hunters have a lot of difficulties. I have been participating in the bounty since February 2018, have participated in 5 projects and only one of them has paid out to date, but the amount is very small - the equivalent of $ 5  Grin.
I know that in 2017 the situation was different, I saw participants who received $ 5,000–15,000  Shocked  each.
What do you think will be more serious payments?
And how much did you earn?
Not as much as I've earned last year or maybe not even on half of my previous earmings. This is because of the negative market behavior which negatively influences the outcome of the ICO projects. This gives huge problem to the investors as well as bounty participants. Indeed this is a tough year for all people in cryptoindustry and patience should be given priority.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
November 03, 2018, 06:08:27 PM
Sadly, this is my worst year as a bounty hunter. The returns have been very poor overall and I believe this has been down to the downward movements of the market causing several projects problems and ensuring that potential good projects die before they even begin. I participated in several bounties with several of them stopping half way due to the market conditions. It's been pretty frustrating but I hope things shape up nicely soon.
Activity: 579
Merit: 102
November 03, 2018, 05:55:02 PM
This year was not particularly successful for participants of the bounty companies, but I agree that the first two months of this year were successful, but in the future the situation began to deteriorate, the number of participants in the bounty companies increased, the pools decreased
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
November 03, 2018, 05:09:05 PM
this year was very very very bad for bounty hunters, I participated in many more than 150 bounties this year and earn a little more than 1000$, its sad - its for year day by day working
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
November 03, 2018, 04:50:17 PM
I participate in bounty programs for half a year and I also earned very little. I participated in about 30 projects on Twitter and Facebook and signature. With some projects, the tokens lie on the wallet and do not go on the exchange, several projects turned out to be fraudulent. In General, the first experience is not very good.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
jarvis.exchange
November 03, 2018, 04:36:14 PM
From january to february I made hundred of dollars  its only airdrop because I was not active in bounty that time because of my job. For the bounty very less this year.. I still have my tokens in my wallet waiting to be listed in exchanges.
Activity: 98
November 01, 2018, 03:58:12 PM
I earned an average of 1000 - 1500 dollars. But I've been involved in a lot of campaigns to win. The 2018 awards were very low
Activity: 1193
Merit: 251
November 01, 2018, 03:50:13 PM
I also participated in many campaigns, some of which haven't yet begun to distribute their awards. But those who have already paid, it was not a very large amount. I associate this with the situation on the market, and not with the fact that the project is not serious or is trying to deceive its followers.
Of course, this situation is related to the current market.This is openly announced by team managers.Of course,many participants of the bounty are disappointed, but I do not see a reason for sadness.Recently, the cryptocurrency market is surrounded only by positive news.Therefore, I still hope that the growth and interest in cryptocurrencies will only increase.At the moment since the beginning of 2018 personally I earned a little.But I know many people who worked hard and still managed to make good money
Activity: 205
October 27, 2018, 04:12:49 PM
This year, few people earned as in 2017, I have a lot of tokens in my wallet, but they are useless, and now their price is 2-3 dollars, like most, I am waiting for the growth of the market and hope for profit)))
Activity: 644
October 27, 2018, 01:41:06 PM
I also participated in many campaigns, some of which haven't yet begun to distribute their awards. But those who have already paid, it was not a very large amount. I associate this with the situation on the market, and not with the fact that the project is not serious or is trying to deceive its followers.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
October 27, 2018, 10:56:33 AM
Now bounty hunters have a lot of difficulties. I have been participating in the bounty since February 2018, have participated in 5 projects and only one of them has paid out to date, but the amount is very small - the equivalent of $ 5  Grin.
I know that in 2017 the situation was different, I saw participants who received $ 5,000–15,000  Shocked  each.

This year is really very difficult. A lot of scam. The last bounty in which I participated behaved very strangely. They closed the spreadsheet and did not open it, they paid, but not all, and the payments were much less than everyone expected. Now it is almost impossible to earn such sums due to a number of reasons: a scam, a large number of participants and I think the current market
Activity: 420
Merit: 31
October 27, 2018, 10:44:19 AM
Now bounty hunters have a lot of difficulties. I have been participating in the bounty since February 2018, have participated in 5 projects and only one of them has paid out to date, but the amount is very small - the equivalent of $ 5  Grin.
I know that in 2017 the situation was different, I saw participants who received $ 5,000–15,000  Shocked  each.

I can not count how much I earned this year. Most tokens are in my wallet and I cannot sell them at a low price. However, in any case, the amount will be much less than you.
I think that it is necessary to count the earned funds after they are received "on hand." That is, if you approach practically, then you can not directly spend the received tokens without withdrawing to the bank card. Accordingly, it is necessary to count only what you can spend directly. In general, until you get it into your hands, these are all numbers and symbols.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
October 26, 2018, 06:47:47 PM
Now bounty hunters have a lot of difficulties. I have been participating in the bounty since February 2018, have participated in 5 projects and only one of them has paid out to date, but the amount is very small - the equivalent of $ 5  Grin.
I know that in 2017 the situation was different, I saw participants who received $ 5,000–15,000  Shocked  each.

I can not count how much I earned this year. Most tokens are in my wallet and I cannot sell them at a low price. However, in any case, the amount will be much less than you.
Activity: 406
October 26, 2018, 06:46:07 PM
I also have some pending bounty campaigns waiting for distribution. This year many ICOs prolonging the token
sale and the campaigns last longer. The competition is higher and the rewards are smaller as very often
when the tokens enter the market their value is much below ICO price was.
Activity: 182
October 26, 2018, 04:50:08 PM
2017 was the year for bounties I guess, haven't really anything yet as I'm relatively new. Have a few tokens acquired from a few bounties, but they've not amount to anything significant because of the current market condition. I believe once the market bounces back, they'll be worth something
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
October 26, 2018, 04:40:14 PM
If you compare this year with last year, you might feel discouraged, but considering the situation of things in the bear market, most especially the bear, you just appreciate whatever you have. There are some that have not been able to earn anything.
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
October 26, 2018, 04:31:40 PM
In the bounty companies for 2018, I was able to earn $ 700. I just hit one stable slag. I'm not a malicious bounty hunter, but it's still a shame, as many even in 2018 earned more. It's a shame also that I was not involved in fraudulent ICO, but their tokens immediately after entering the exchange fell very much in price.
Activity: 210
October 26, 2018, 04:08:26 PM
you can forget the earnings of 2017 ... now every coin after ICO loses 90 percent of its price, because now it is not possible to make money on bounty.
Activity: 324
October 26, 2018, 04:05:54 PM
I don't like sharing such information because numbers don't matter much , to my mind, experience is much more important and you need to understand this if you want to benefit from crypto
Pages:
Jump to: