Pages:
Author

Topic: How much did your salary increase over the past 5 years? - page 4. (Read 8008 times)

donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015
Had most prestigious and well-paying job before graduating high school as administrative clerk. Quit because there wasn't enough risk, creation, or excitement -- very tedious. Have never made as much since, and every normal job since has been even less stimulating. I can't even get a job just handling payroll, now. Hindsight... Cheesy Down ~60% doing odd jobs.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Since the beginning of 2009.And which industry are you in? Did you change industry at all during that period?And for those older folks, how much raise did you get during the 2004-2009 period?
If I invested all my salary on bitcoin it would have probably increased by more than 800% by now,while in the time BTC was about $6 each.
You would not have been able to invest all of your salary on bitcoin. If you did do this then you would not have been able to pay for your living expenses.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
I'd fight Gandhi.
32%

I'm a sysadmin
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
One day I shall rise!!
Since the beginning of 2009.And which industry are you in? Did you change industry at all during that period?And for those older folks, how much raise did you get during the 2004-2009 period?
If I invested all my salary on bitcoin it would have probably increased by more than 800% by now,while in the time BTC was about $6 each.
Activity: 66
I'm still a student. So 0%
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I was unemployed 5 years ago and now I'm still unemployed...
Activity: 42
It decreased alot, I'm working as freelance.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
$5 an hour, but I've changed positions on the same organization 3 times as well.

On the other hand, pay increases have been frozen for everyone until this year, so without promotion I would have received $0.
Activity: 994
Merit: 441
+40k. Insurance. 28.Switched companies 3 times. Same industry, different lines/specialization.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
5 years ago i was unemployed.
I got job 3 years ago but because of economic crisis my salary now is 20-30 % less than 3 years ago.
Working in security.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Around +60k including bonus and stock from 09 to current. Changed industries from an outsourcing company to a biotech company.
04-09 I only did +15k but with the same company moving internally.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 565
Uhm...i think it would be better if anyone adds his country too.

IT consultant, from italy.

5 years ago i was unemployed, i have this work since 04/2012. In this 2 years, my salary grow up  of about 5-6%
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
World Class Cryptonaire
An average american working in retail is happy if they even get a 2% raise a year (not counting management positions), which does not even beat inflation.
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
My salary has increased over 150% in that time period
I work in portfolio management
Activity: 644
Merit: 260
My salary is about 1.5 times higher than five years ago, I have changed my job and lifestyle.
Activity: 40
im working in forex trading
I am earning 2009-2014. 200%  Smiley

This is an awesome result, where have you studied technical analysis?
Activity: 64
It increased by 0%... always the same here.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1007
im working in forex trading
I am earning 2009-2014. 200%  Smiley
Activity: 364
It dropped dramatically.Of course, I retired in that time frame.
Did you retire on ill health grounds ?

You had reached over 400 lbs and were eating your business out of house and home also U-Haul were eating into your business so you packed up early to get more time to visit KFC ?
Activity: 350
I've been with my company for seven years. I started as Desktop Support making about $48k/yr. I'm now a System's Administrator making $70k/yr. I gave me two weeks notice to my boss last week because I'll be making $115k/yr. at my new company.
Pages:
Jump to: