Pages:
Author

Topic: How much do you invest in a new ICO? - page 2. (Read 1255 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 101
November 18, 2018, 01:20:35 AM
Normally i invest just in range 2-5 ETH but if i think that project is very good and that project has a good product to sell in the future i will invest more than that, but in this year i choose to stay away from ico investment.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
November 18, 2018, 01:17:53 AM
Now I have withdrawn from ICO investment. I have observed that only a few projects are worth investing for a long time. But I think the cryptocurrency market is now unstable and not the best time to buy ICO. This requires patience.
Indeed, now tokens can be bought much cheaper on the exchanges and this will be the safest option.
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
November 18, 2018, 12:50:18 AM
I will invest as much as the minimum limit set by an ico, so it is a scam ico, I won't lose too much of my funds. If it is a good ico, it doesn't matter to me to make a small profit because it only invests a little. The most important is in accordance with the ability and budget of the funds owned and also mentally prepared to bear the risk of losing money.
Activity: 392
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
November 12, 2018, 05:00:48 AM
There are quite a number of ICO rating sites, but you should choose ICOs that have high ratings, but be careful, because the market now has too many scams, poor quality. are deliberately deceiving the consumer.
Activity: 980
Merit: 109
November 12, 2018, 04:16:23 AM
I do not invest at all. I stopped investing in new projects. Because most of them are frauds. Now the situation has come when it is really necessary to introduce legal regulation in the ICO market. Or completely abandon it.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY
November 12, 2018, 04:05:37 AM
I prefer to not invest a lot of money. A maximum of $ 100. ICO is a very risky method of investing, so try not to risk major money investing in already existing projects.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
November 12, 2018, 03:59:17 AM
In the present market situation, i don't think that it would be profitable to invest in a new ICO, it is also not safe too, as there are a plenty of scam ICOs now, so it is difficult to spot the legit ones.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
November 12, 2018, 03:57:06 AM
Currently I no longer invest in ico anymore, I invest in altcoin, the altcoin has been exchanged, so it will be safe and can give me high profit, ICO is now high risk and hard to raise prices after the end of the ICO campaign.
copper member
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
November 12, 2018, 03:55:51 AM
It depends on how good ICO is, but usually i do not invest more than $1000. ICO investment always has high risk so i don't want to invest too much in it.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
November 12, 2018, 03:52:48 AM
I'm never make an investment on ICO using my money, all i've done is investing my time to help promoting the project while it still in an ICO session through the bounty campaign.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
November 12, 2018, 03:33:42 AM
Most around 1ETH, but for the time being I did not invest in ICO. It's very difficult to find a good ICO now, most of the ICO is currently failing and not like 2017 which has had a lot of success.
Activity: 335
November 12, 2018, 02:52:30 AM
Now I have withdrawn from ICO investment. I have observed that only a few projects are worth investing for a long time. But I think the cryptocurrency market is now unstable and not the best time to buy ICO. This requires patience.
Activity: 602
Merit: 103
November 12, 2018, 02:32:05 AM
I would like to have a reference about how much money normally your invest in a new project?  Cool Cool

I normally invest about a maximum of 1ETH and Below. I don't think that ICO is a profitable form of investment so I invest minimally. I only invest because I like the project and trust them and want to see them grow, maybe that is more profitable, to support someone that aims to build a better community out of crypto.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
November 12, 2018, 02:26:29 AM
how much investment it certainly depends also on how well from the ICO that runs. invest in large quantities is certainly good enough especially convinced by the project will be able to be great. but it is precisely many also lose big in this amount because it is too in the selection of the project also is not easy. at least 2 ethereum certainly be quite a good investment for new projects because not sure also if the election will be just right.
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
November 12, 2018, 01:52:20 AM
there is no standard for keeping investment in ico's. it depends on the funds you have , if you have very strong belief in the project and you have done all research than you can invest . i always plan  to invest small amount in different projects.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 450
November 12, 2018, 01:46:18 AM
Smiley Smiley Any invest in ICO take risk, especially if this doesn´t supported or not have time at the market. I meet people who invested more than 5 BTC in new ICO project and loss their investments, I know is a difficult to talk about it, because it´s about our own investment. This day i look for good new ICOs projects (previous analysis of each one) and decided to invest in these, I would like to have a reference about how much money normally your invest in a new project?  Cool Cool

The most common practices that if you have doubt in a certain investment is just to invest only what you can afford to lose so that in case when the ICO goes wrong like a scam or a failure project then everything is fine then. If i'm very certain that its a good project then i invest the minimum order quantity but i will have the bonus token anyway.
honestly, right now I'm only monitoring the development of investments in the ICO. well, maybe there are some projects that are quite worthy of being invested based on investment time, concepts, and funds that have been collected. but that does not guarantee, because an ICO will not be trusted until the coins enter a market and have a reasonable price.
Activity: 714
November 12, 2018, 01:30:29 AM
Smiley Smiley Any invest in ICO take risk, especially if this doesn´t supported or not have time at the market. I meet people who invested more than 5 BTC in new ICO project and loss their investments, I know is a difficult to talk about it, because it´s about our own investment. This day i look for good new ICOs projects (previous analysis of each one) and decided to invest in these, I would like to have a reference about how much money normally your invest in a new project?  Cool Cool

The most common practices that if you have doubt in a certain investment is just to invest only what you can afford to lose so that in case when the ICO goes wrong like a scam or a failure project then everything is fine then. If i'm very certain that its a good project then i invest the minimum order quantity but i will have the bonus token anyway.
Activity: 949
Merit: 48
November 12, 2018, 01:20:42 AM
Smiley Smiley Any invest in ICO take risk, especially if this doesn´t supported or not have time at the market
i am not much invest my money in ICO, not 1 eth at least. So Alot of ICO to be scam, i am afraid and investing a little many to just partcipant
Well i think we really need to minimize our investment on new ICO due to the huge dip that we are now experiencing. I believe that we need to checks first the market update. And I think it is better to hold our ethereum or maybe bitcoin than investing it on ico because it's value is now really small and we can only buy a few amount of token or coin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
November 12, 2018, 12:57:04 AM
the next weeks i will not invest any more money in ico. i want to wait and see how the ico and crypto market develops. hopefully the market for ico investments looks better next year.
Activity: 280
November 12, 2018, 12:06:42 AM
Smiley Smiley Any invest in ICO take risk, especially if this doesn´t supported or not have time at the market
i am not much invest my money in ICO, not 1 eth at least. So Alot of ICO to be scam, i am afraid and investing a little many to just partcipant
Pages:
Jump to: