Pages:
Author

Topic: How much do you invest in a new ICO? - page 4. (Read 1255 times)

Activity: 244
Merit: 10
Official Street Team member
November 07, 2018, 03:01:28 PM
Till now, I have invested in 4 ICO and got scammed 1 time although the amount was not a big deal. Anyway, having enough research, you can choose a good one in which you can put your money without any tension what I usually do.
Activity: 343
Merit: 100
November 07, 2018, 02:57:12 PM
As for me, I don't invest in ICOs I think it's better to buy tokens after listing on any exchange. Usually the price is less than ICO price and there is no risk of scam.
Activity: 333
Merit: 14
November 07, 2018, 02:51:21 PM
Nowadays I would not give such an advice to invest into ICOs in case you liked the project. It is better to buy the token after it appears on the first exchange, because it's cost will be much more lower than the price during the token sale.
Activity: 364
Merit: 46
November 07, 2018, 01:09:23 PM
If Im going to invest huge amount of money to a new ICO like 5 BTC I will make sure that this ICO has a great team and has high potential on most of crypto users will adopt the coin and so on for sure you also know how to choose a good ICO, but in this kind of situation of the market better not to put a huge amount to a new projects because most of the projects this year fail because of there are lots of scam ICO introduce and the great projects didnt reach their qouta and fails.
Activity: 658
November 07, 2018, 01:04:52 PM
it is a personal decision based on personal decisions and analysis. if you believe that bigger is better.
but if you are hesitant, leave and there are other ways to invest safer than ICO investments. Wink
Activity: 559
Merit: 102
November 07, 2018, 01:02:42 PM
Honestly i didn't invest in any ICO or project, instead of investing i participate to their campaign, joining in bounty campaign, social media campaign like facebook and twitter campaign. Because for me, investing into an ICO is a high level risk, you couldn't know if that project will be success or failed.
Of course if you are a person who likes to invest in ICO, you will have experience to choose good ICO. No one is going to venture into the ICO just like you did in the bounty campaign. You don'thave the bounty picking skills, you will get a lot of bounty scams and as a result you will not get anything.
copper member
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
November 07, 2018, 01:02:08 PM
Nowadays ICOs do not have the potential to be successful and many of them even do not reach their soft cap. It is not wise to invest in ICO at this moment. If you are interested in the project then follow the project and when the coins get listed on exchanges then invest. I also use the same strategy for investment.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
November 07, 2018, 12:39:50 PM
every time I make an investment in every ico project I always count at least 25% of the total funds that we have for one project, so at least we don't throw our money in one basket and can 3-4 projects that we follow
oho
Activity: 490
Investing in the future development of blockchain
November 07, 2018, 12:06:25 PM
Maybe I will tell you not what you want to hear, but now investing in ICO is not profitable! Because after entering on exchangers, prices are falling very much! And now it is easier to invest in products that went to the stock exchange, and many of them are much cheaper shopping at ICO!
Activity: 532
November 07, 2018, 12:03:40 PM
Some time I got investment with new ico project about 3 to 5 eth based on how potential of ico project investment it self, some time I will invest with lower 1 eth because just few investors are participated at their ico.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
November 07, 2018, 11:59:55 AM
Never invested to an ICO but early years were the best in terms of profit.

Their minimum requirement isn't so high and the return was great. Unlike today even you'll invest that much to an ICO you still don't have an assurance that you'll get high profit in return. And there's a chance that you can even scammed by those developers.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
November 07, 2018, 11:56:50 AM
With the current market scenario and the average performance of returns from ICO's I have reduced my allocation of portfolio towards investing in ICO's. Currently, I am allocating less than 5% of my portfolio in ICO's. I am hoping for the recovery of market and return of Ico gains which we used to have previously because being an ico investor we expect to get some extra benefit from the users who will buy when the coin hits the exchanges.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
November 07, 2018, 11:32:35 AM
Not at all. I prefer not to risk getting into investments in the current market. It is better to wait for a more obvious change of trend to upward, and then maybe I will think about investing in the ICO.
Activity: 602
November 07, 2018, 11:15:36 AM
First of all I would like to suggest everybody to invest in crypto as you can bear or afford to loss, because in crypto world you will see huge pump & dump. There will be chance to make profit in 10X or even more than 10X but you can’t ignore the chance of lose your money with the same ratio.

So I think you have to invest in crypto your extra money which you can bear to lose.
Activity: 910
November 07, 2018, 11:08:17 AM
It all depends on the project. If I see that the project is very good (before this, of course, I have been studying it for a very long time), then I don’t feel sorry for investing a decent amount in it. There were few such projects, they were all at the beginning of this year. But usually I invest from 1 to 5 eth. And I think that this is also a pretty good amount.
Activity: 602
November 07, 2018, 11:02:05 AM
It depends on how many opportunities you have and what will be in the end because normal projects today are still not neglected and many projects immediately start to raise money before going to the public if it can be said so, therefore I would just invest in those who have products.
Activity: 168
The World’s First Blockchain Core
November 07, 2018, 10:58:10 AM
I am always investing icos 0.5 eth or 1 eth. Not more and not less than that because that is good amount for me. If i invest more that is painful waiting time for me also you know we can not predict the future market . If ico said us about lock up like 2 months 3 months that means tokens will be released in very good bull market or very bad bear market. So  you can invest more if you dont need to wait like 2 3 months.  
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
November 07, 2018, 07:09:29 AM
I invest small amounts of about $ 50-75. At the same time I try very carefully to choose ICO projects. This year it’s very easy to find a good project that will work for a long time.
Activity: 420
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 07, 2018, 07:06:21 AM
I try to invest at least a few eth, otherwise it makes no sense, because the profit will be small from a small amount of investment. But now be careful in investments, because many projects fail.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
November 07, 2018, 06:50:03 AM
I am not investing in a new projects science August, because they are not giving enough profit. If you are lucky, you will get 20-30 percent profit from your contribution but this is it. Wait until the token will be live on exchanges and buy.
Pages:
Jump to: