Pages:
Author

Topic: How much do you on average are investing in an ICO? - page 2. (Read 703 times)

legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
It all depends on what ICO you intend to invest in. If the project I consider successful, I can invest in it $ 1000, if not, and this project is average, then invest in such a project can be no more than $ 500. That was the Golden rule for me. Now it is not worth investing in ICO.
That's right, a lot of emerging ICO's nowadays we don't know how to pick a good one to invest your fund. Just research further before investing ICO, know them especially their team and how legit they are. Remember that investing into this ICO is higher risk, you just like gamble your money and invest only that you can afford. Not all ICO's are not worth to invest, still, there is a good one to pick.
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
It all depends on what ICO you intend to invest in. If the project I consider successful, I can invest in it $ 1000, if not, and this project is average, then invest in such a project can be no more than $ 500. That was the Golden rule for me. Now it is not worth investing in ICO.
Activity: 980
Merit: 506
What is the $ equivalent of your average ICO investment?  Huh
I participate in public sale, so every time my investment cant be more than 5 ETH, and I usually use 20% of my assets to invest in ICO. By 2017 I have made a lot of money from investing in the ICO, but in 2018 I still have not found any ICO that can make me profitable

Depends on the minimum as well. I do not invest in anything that requires at least 100 dollars to invest even though I invest at least 100 dollars to it. If you are making your ICO open to people who can spend 100 dollars into an ICO and close to others than I am not interested in it. However if there is no minimum at all or very low amount than I usually invest 100 dollars to each.

100 dollars is a perfect amount to invest into something risky like ICO, you are basically saying if it goes away than yeah I will be sad but my life won't change but if it goes x100 from the investment than its 10 thousand dollars made from one investment. That way I am not risking anything big and can invest into 10+ different ICO hoping just even one of them getting big would change my life.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
My average investment on ICO is depends on my findings about the project. I only go way above my budgets when I see great potential and future prospects in the project.
Activity: 396
Merit: 10
ICO cost me tens of thousands of dollars. I think maybe we are late, the market is not suitable for ICO investment. It is often difficult to find good projects. Some of the so-called good projects are caused by speculation. Be cautious when choosing ICO, perhaps only one of the 100 projects will succeed.
Activity: 378
Since bounty hunting is my stable hobby, I did not invested a coin, but I am sure that it is the safest way of investing the ICOs, because they are too unreliable.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
the biggest investment on my part was a thousand dollars and I am very glad that I did it at the right time and made a good profit in the short term
Activity: 252
I am always investing only the minimal amount, because it helps to divesificate my funds and reduces the opportunity of getting scammed. Just divide your deposit and invest in 30 projects, it is much safer than taking part in only one or two.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

I invest in ICO only with $1000 and with the profit that I get from investing in ICO then I use it to invest in other ICO so that I can get a bigger profit with use more capital, that is from my initial capital ($1000) and the profit I earned from invest in previous ICO.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 259
for me for now 1 ETH is enough to invest in an ICO, because the answer will be different for each person.
the most important thing is that you have to trust the project after you have done the research.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
It depends on the my expectations from the project. In some projects I invested more than 10 ETH but in the most cases it was less than 1 ETH. The most profitable practice for me was to buy coins at Etherdelta and to sell it just after the listing at big exchanges, so I did not invest big amounts in ICOs.
copper member
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
I do not invest in ICOs. Because sometimes it turns out to be a scam or the project some time have the price lower than its ICO price on exchanges. I usually follow a good project and buy the coins when it listed on an exchange. By doing this I minimize the risk.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Look ARROUND!
At the moment, I try not to invest in projects a penny, because I think it is not profitable. But I know that you need to invest the amount that you are not afraid to lose.
Activity: 182

It depends on the project. If it seems pretty good for me, I could spend even several thousands of dolars to help the team and get some good profits in long term run.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
I'm not sure how much I will invest in ico, but if that is my favorite ico, I will buy 5.6 ETH for that ico project. It depends on the project i'm investing in.
Activity: 238

I see no point in huge investments. People, who bough BTC in 2009 were unlikely to spend huge amount of money, but they made good profits.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 535

my avarage was 3-4 ethereum for icos. but nowadays i stopped investing on icos. because there are already very good altcoins that listed on exchanged below or around ico price. i prefer to invest in them.
Activity: 434
As majority of icos nowadays are eth based so i myself invest only 1 eth in each ico on average and that too after carefully analyzing each aspect of the project but still i sometimes seem to be trapped in bad projects, i know people who invest big amounts like 50 eth in each ico but that is too risky for me.
I, too, more adhere to such a strategy as your friends, I believe that I spend a lot of time studying the projects, and when I studied and am confident in the project, I allow myself to invest in it about 10 Ethereum, well, everyone has their own tactics.
Activity: 392

50 dollars, never more. If the project is great, payoff will be great. If the project is bad, I would not regret about invested money very much. As simple as that.
Activity: 68
Merit: 2
From the beginning of the year, my investment in ICO is decreasing, first because I have not made more profits from ICO, and secondly because I no longer trust the ICO market!
Pages:
Jump to: