Pages:
Author

Topic: How much do you on average are investing in an ICO? - page 5. (Read 703 times)

Activity: 1596
Merit: 264
I usually invest 1 eth, depending on the quality, duration and bonus offered. if the bonus offered is quite large and the ICO time is short maybe I will increase my investment.

That's quite the amount already from the fluctuation of ETH's price around 200$. I don't know how much ICOs were that successful these second half of the year 2018. Some said that it isn't worth it but I don't have the statistics to jump into that conclusion already. Quite saddening for those that invested more than 1 ETH though. That could be a monstrous return if it turned out to be a legitimate one.
Activity: 518
Merit: 105
My equivalent is always around 300-1000 dollars, this is the amount that I can afford to lose in one project. And the exact amount depends on many factors.
I advise you to personally disassemble each project where you want to invest your money, this method will help you increase the chance to make a profit!
Activity: 821
Merit: 100
Volare.network
I usually invest 1 eth, depending on the quality, duration and bonus offered. if the bonus offered is quite large and the ICO time is short maybe I will increase my investment.
Activity: 756
Merit: 13
DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange
As majority of icos nowadays are eth based so i myself invest only 1 eth in each ico on average and that too after carefully analyzing each aspect of the project but still i sometimes seem to be trapped in bad projects, i know people who invest big amounts like 50 eth in each ico but that is too risky for me.
Activity: 420
Merit: 44
What is the $ equivalent of your average ICO investment?  Huh
Pages:
Jump to: