Pages:
Author

Topic: How much do you think XRP will be at the end of 2018? - page 2. (Read 262 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
I think that the recent events caused an increased interest in XRP. I think that by the end of 2018 the price of Ripple will reach $ 20. Many people do not like the idea of ​​banks, which regulates the crypto currency. Which can affect the future of XRP
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Thanks a lot for your precious ideas. The reason I said it will be 20-50 USD is that Chinese people are probing this. They are very crazy and have very limited ways to invest. It will be at least 20 USD if Chinese flood in.

$20 Ripple would be a 760 billion dollar market cap.
The entire crypto market cap with Bitcoin and Ethereum included is less than that.
$50 Ripple would be a 1.9 trillion dollar market cap.
At $20 Ripple with its 760 billion cap, what would you predict Bitcoin and Ethereum to be worth?
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
Thanks a lot for your precious ideas. The reason I said it will be 20-50 USD is that Chinese people are probing this. They are very crazy and have very limited ways to invest. It will be at least 20 USD if Chinese flood in.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Looking at the latest developments and increasing interest towards the XRP, by the end of 2018, the Ripple price is expected to cross the $7 barrier at least.Though the overall price of XRP is expected to witness an upsurge, not all months of 2018 will be the same. A lot of cryptocurrency enthusiasts don’t like the idea of banks or any financial institution or a company regulating the cryptocurrency. In the long run and as long as banks exist, XRP is likely to prove as a solid investment, but its prices can see a downward trend in some of the months.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
I do not guess the correct! But now the prices are extremely good for sale! about $ 5 at the end of the year, can not go up from $ 20 to $ 50 due to the large amount!
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
As topic. I personally think it will be 20-50 USD.

Wow that is huge marketcap will be if your prediction come true. IMHO I predict that ripple will not reach more than 10$ at this years.
Activity: 196
If you are thinking ripple will soar a lot due to the recent news from the south Korean exchange site and you are really wrong mate. Can you tell me about the reasons that make you feel if ripple can reach a lot of value in the future? So many people are talking about the manipulation of ripple price. And i think that the price will be stable.
Yes, I also think that the XRP only provides convenience and trust between Banks, so the price should be stable rather than excessive volatility.
Activity: 1063
Merit: 253
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
If you are thinking ripple will soar a lot due to the recent news from the south Korean exchange site and you are really wrong mate. Can you tell me about the reasons that make you feel if ripple can reach a lot of value in the future? So many people are talking about the manipulation of ripple price. And i think that the price will be stable.
Activity: 238
It's hard to predict, depending on whether it's a bull market or a bear market at the time, and I have a sinking feeling that the bear market is going to be fast, because too many people are entering the cryptocurrency market. Angry
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: