Pages:
Author

Topic: How Much Does It Really Cost to Launch an ICO? - page 4. (Read 648 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
If you want to start an ICO, you need a lot of money and it depends on your goals and objectives too. If you have spent a lot money for its feasibility, risk management, securities, features, blockchain technology and other advanced technologies then it will be a good project.
Activity: 27
I think telling the exact cost wouldn’t make sense here. It totally depends on the project being offered. But one can always estimate how much it may cost by measuring the cost of developing, marketing, promoting etc.
Activity: 84
Roughly 500k-1mil, with all the lawyer fees, legal fees, company name startup fees, and other misc expences
Activity: 140
It requires a lot of money to start an ICO or less money depending on your purpose. If you include next generation features in your ICO it will be costly for you. Beside this we have be conscious about fake or fraud ICO as well.
Activity: 203
2 million dollars at minimum for you to launch an ICO, that's is why they need to accumulate fund through pre sale....  And some member of the project won't even get paid unless they I'll also get the soft cap target... Plus your exchange registration fee... And Bounty hunters awards after the Bounty program
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
You can create your ICO, I think that it will look more correct than doing these template ICOs that are done today every day and people are being led on it. All the same this is a responsible step.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
Launching an ICO for a shit coin these days can only be patronized by new entrants into crypto space, any experienced investor will always check for lots of things about a project before thinking of investing, attractive website isn't enough to make experienced investors to invest in an ICO, the business model, etc is what matters.
Activity: 252
The cost of ICO depends it is not a fixed amount I am not sure about the real cost of launching an ICO . But may be it will need a good amount.
Activity: 616
Merit: 12
Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs
I don't intend to launch a shitcoin that won't be listed on a good exchange and have silly names like TrumpCoin, PutinCoin and the likes. Is it really just a shitty whitepaper and an even shittier website and you are ready to go? Since the majority of the projects don't have a proof of concept and they purportedly gather millions. Or then again are they just inflating the numbers and simply lying that they raised several millions of dollars?

actually, to launch an ICO and know how much it cost for it, then we should know what are the category of the ICO we want to create ?
what kind of brand or project we want to bring ? if we just want to make token /  ICO and play it with the price so the owner itself only get the profit, then forget it, in this time your client is smarter than you are, you will get dumped before got your profit.

to make a trusted ICO, paying for endorsement is recommended, adivosry, partnership and review of famous people to your ICO
copper member
Activity: 448
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
I don't really know much about it but I think a good project will surely need a better product like web design, marketing funds and some other necessary things that will make the project look big and well attractive to the investors with and well standard product the will be writing in whitepaper and roadmap to showcase how you going to give what you promise , so with the determination to do those necessary things I really need to have some good funds to drive it then what you get at the ico will just be a support to follow your rodmap .
Activity: 74
A good project that is offering something promising for the future will cost money. It can be 50k or it can be 5m, it can’t be fixed. When the system is going to be developed and promoted, it will led to cost more and more.
Activity: 30
Actually it depends on what type of project is trying to be made here. Costing stats when someone starts marketing about it, hires developers to build the system and makes conference about the system.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 264
*Writing of Whitepaper
*Coding of the Smart Contracts and such
*Promotion known as bounties
*Aesthetics of your ICO (of course it should stand out)

Consider these on how much it might cost on your launch. Consider the people you're gonna be with in your upcoming projects because they might be also pull you down when things go wrong in the promotion of your project.
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
It is so easy and cheap with Waves Platform and there is DEX already that your coin will be listed automaticall.y
But there are some problems with the DEX lately AFAIK.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
https://www.bitc2.org/

I do not think that much goes on behalf of the coin, the main description of the project and the goal, here people who release coins can already lie. I think more likely those who have already started their project and as evidence already show the beta version well or release it during the ICO
Activity: 99
I think it all depends on the project .the size of it and requirements of yours to offer a complete project to deal with. If it’s big than the cost you have predicted is pretty close I think
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Victorieum Digital Wallet Revolution
I don't intend to launch a shitcoin that won't be listed on a good exchange and have silly names like TrumpCoin, PutinCoin and the likes. Is it really just a shitty whitepaper and an even shittier website and you are ready to go? Since the majority of the projects don't have a proof of concept and they purportedly gather millions. Or then again are they just inflating the numbers and simply lying that they raised several millions of dollars?

Well, that question is like asking how much does it cost to buy a car? You need to know how much funds you want to get and plan a marketing budget for it.
Activity: 69
There are mixed opinion and all are quite right. It depend person to person and their intention. Crap project don’t required huge investment but for serious business investment needs to be huge.
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
 i think they need around $1 million for a better ico. they have to pay more ico rating sites and online promotions. everything need money. so thats why bigger projects like HYDRO do not launch an ico. but if you do a successful ico you can collect millions of dollars
Activity: 62
The purpose and goals of your project, what it actually requires and how it is going to work and so many other facts determine the cost of starting  a project of ICO. Do  analyze everything before jumping in.
Pages:
Jump to: