Pages:
Author

Topic: How Much Does It Really Cost to Launch an ICO? - page 5. (Read 648 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 0
That’s really depends on you that what you thinking to do with projects. Some projects really some million but some nothing. So it’s depends on your strategy.
Activity: 350
If you want to launch a serious project for benefitted you need to plan and make appropriate strategy and cost will be depends on these.
Activity: 210
There really to spent many for a sustainable project but no cost for a shit on. And it depends what you want to do and strategy of your project.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 994
Cats on Mars
You might want to read this article: https://medium.com/@merunasgrincalaitis/what-it-takes-to-create-a-successful-ico-how-expensive-it-is-your-complete-guide-35912722351e

Although, I think that cost ($60k, according to the author of the article) is an estimate for shitty projects looking to raise capital fast (it's actually an invesment if you do things right), I'm sure it could cost you a lot more (+200k) if you actually want to have a succesful launch.

Is it really just a shitty whitepaper and an even shittier website and you are ready to go?

You still need a big budget if you want to launch ICO, with a crappy whitepaper and a shitty website there's not much you can do if no one knows about the ICO. You need marketing in social media, content writers who can create hype to attract investors, community managers, etc.
copper member
Activity: 411
Merit: 1
With ethereum having an ERC20 and other smart contracts that you can easily build an app on without having the knowlegde of coding, makes it almost at no cost to launch an ICO. Hype is another and the will of new people coming into the space will make it an easy ride to launch an ICO.
Activity: 938
Merit: 13
AMEPAY
I think it depends on the project but even if you are starting an ico with no on ground work, you just want to start with a website, whitepaper and ideas still you need a few thousand bucks to produce attractive website and whitepaper. But i will suggest to not go for ico if you do not have or intend to have a solid product/ service or business.
Activity: 182
It requires a lot, depending on what the project aims to achieve. So cost might actually vary between projects. There are s lot of things that might be considered, and that depends on the team and what they want for the project or how they have envisioned the project to be. This might cost a lot though,  Especially if the project must be a success.
Activity: 151
Merit: 5
What you plan do to, if its just a dream selling and dissappear ICO, it just need a website (draftly at $500), and couple of ETH for the token sending out (if you intend to send the token).

Some more money for the ICO listing page and you good.

If it is serious project, well, I guess its the same.
Now you made me think that ICO launching is a good way of getting money.
Activity: 349
Merit: 10
It doesn't cost anything to launch a shit project. But if you plan to do a serious project, you will spend a lot of money. The exact number depends on the scale of the project and their promotion strategy. (Bounty, Social, Blog,...)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
That depends, if you launch a fully reviewed, well coded, audited ico it may cost more than you predict, but if the ico will raise a lot than not a problem for sure  Smiley
Activity: 134
I think it depends on the project's goals and requirements. I'm hearing some projects raised a million dollars while others raised a around half. It really depends on your needs and what you're willing to offer.
Activity: 43
 I don't intend to launch a shitcoin that won't be listed on a good exchange and have silly names like TrumpCoin, PutinCoin and the likes. Is it really just a shitty whitepaper and an even shittier website and you are ready to go? Since the majority of the projects don't have a proof of concept and they purportedly gather millions. Or then again are they just inflating the numbers and simply lying that they raised several millions of dollars?
Pages:
Jump to: