Pages:
Author

Topic: How much EOS do you hold? - page 3. (Read 2630 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 1
November 22, 2018, 01:04:36 PM
I kept a lot of EOS, because I was advised to buy it. Then I read bad reviews about them and had to sell. I sold for $ 1, and now I have to buy even more. But at EOS, I really believe
Activity: 518
Merit: 325
November 22, 2018, 07:39:40 AM
I keep about 1000 EOS . For me it's enough coins, especially if you take into account the fact that the majority bought.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
November 21, 2018, 12:42:26 PM
Not so long ago, I learned that the EOS project does not have its own blockchain, or rather, there is some kind of similarity, but you understand that this is only a similarity, I think that this scandal is not just like that, therefore it is better to just get rid of it.
Activity: 448
November 21, 2018, 12:38:47 PM
Do you really think that EOS will cost $ 10,000 !? This is the same capitalization that a coin should have in order to set such a price for 1 unit.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
November 21, 2018, 12:36:10 PM
It pains me that up till this very moment I dont have any eos. And don't even come talking about its the best time to buy thing because I am aware it is the best time to buy. I don't just understand why I am a bit slighted about the EOS coin and its blockchain. I will have to look into it a little deeper

I think there are many people like you, including me, However I think EOS will recover soon
I lot of the EOS holding the equivalent of 0.003 Bitcoin. I was able to hold more EOS to make even more profits.
because I was very confident with the development of the EOS is capable of escalating much better again and profitable.

I regularly monitor and update activities from the EOS, I have to recognize them as professional projects and regularly organize contests to find new talent for their team. It is the prediction of a project of high potential success
Activity: 812
November 18, 2018, 02:50:20 PM
It pains me that up till this very moment I dont have any eos. And don't even come talking about its the best time to buy thing because I am aware it is the best time to buy. I don't just understand why I am a bit slighted about the EOS coin and its blockchain. I will have to look into it a little deeper

I think there are many people like you, including me, However I think EOS will recover soon
I lot of the EOS holding the equivalent of 0.003 Bitcoin. I was able to hold more EOS to make even more profits.
because I was very confident with the development of the EOS is capable of escalating much better again and profitable.

I regularly monitor and update activities from the EOS, I have to recognize them as professional projects and regularly organize contests to find new talent for their team. It is the prediction of a project of high potential success
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
November 18, 2018, 03:20:11 PM
Well at this moments don't hold it , I sold it back in March and still waiting for the moment of entry , I think it will be around 3 dollars , and I think it will be around 5,000 coins somewhere to go!
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
November 17, 2018, 07:24:45 PM
I fortunately sold EOS before the recent drop in Bitcoin and now I'm going to open a position again.
This fall gave me a chance to buy 400 more coins.
November 17, 2018, 01:05:28 PM
At first time I was very interested in cryptocurrencies and EOS especially. But after some close looks, I use crypto coins that are at the very top rating. I don't think that it has any sense to waste your time on anything other
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
November 16, 2018, 05:55:28 PM
I have not yet gotten EOS for holding, the ones i got i sold off to fund an ICO I have interest on, but till today, the ICO have not distributed or list their token, I will get EOS when I recover my funds from some ICO's.
copper member
Activity: 101
Merit: 1
November 16, 2018, 05:47:34 PM
The brightest minds in Blockchain technology backed by over $4 billion is going to be a hard act to follow. So far they're doing what they promised. EOS could be the next Windows. EOS is going to change everything.
Activity: 494
Merit: 104
homt.net
November 16, 2018, 05:45:45 PM
At present, EOS is one of the potential coin and attract the attention of investors. I'm also researching and can put some of my capital on EOS.
EOS is the one of Ethereu competitor beside Waves, Achain, Ardor, Komodo, Stellar.
when i see many project launch using EOS platform for build their project, that's why eos is potential and big competitor for Ethereum
Activity: 494
Merit: 104
homt.net
November 16, 2018, 05:40:25 PM
EOS might be a good coin, but i do not think that all your funds should be in that coin.

I prefer Ethereum, to be honest, it has many more functions and it is wisely adapted.

Anyway, both coins are good, but when you talk to someone about cryptocurrencies, they will probably know better the word "Ethereum" instead of "Eos". Just simple terms.

EOS just for alternate altcoin holding beside Holding Ethereum, but like as you i'm prefer to Hold Ethereum, when we can hold more altcoin why not to trying investing in new altcoin project like EOS
Activity: 393
Merit: 17
November 16, 2018, 05:39:53 PM
for now I think it's better to hold USD than coin or token, the market continues to deteriorate to anticipate I hold USD. but when the market moves again maybe I just started buying EOS for now I'm not interested in buying or holding EOS just wait and see.
Activity: 364
November 16, 2018, 05:38:48 PM
At present, EOS is one of the potential coin and attract the attention of investors. I'm also researching and can put some of my capital on EOS.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
November 16, 2018, 05:38:04 PM
Better to hold more eos because that is good to hold and invest your money now because that token will become very high the value and you will be able to earn more money once the price become very high and high chance to become rich.
Activity: 336
November 16, 2018, 05:36:12 PM
Previously, I did not believe in the EOS, but as time went on, I began to like it more and more. I would like to buy more of these coins, I hope over time I will be able to buy a lot of coins.
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
November 16, 2018, 05:34:49 PM
100 EOS for me. Enough for now . Without an official wallet somehow uncomfortable. I'm waiting for the December dump, when the EOS will drop to 2-3 bucks and maybe I buy more . And someone bought on 22 in April. Haha. Lips sealed
Activity: 728
November 16, 2018, 05:25:48 PM
EOS might be a good coin, but i do not think that all your funds should be in that coin.

I prefer Ethereum, to be honest, it has many more functions and it is wisely adapted.

Anyway, both coins are good, but when you talk to someone about cryptocurrencies, they will probably know better the word "Ethereum" instead of "Eos". Just simple terms.

copper member
Merit: 6
November 16, 2018, 05:09:36 PM
When I found out about this coin and studied it, I really liked the project, but unfortunately I did not have free funds to invest in it. And then, as it should be for the majority, I just forgot about it and did not buy it, which I regret very much now.
Pages:
Jump to: