Pages:
Author

Topic: How much EOS do you hold? - page 4. (Read 2630 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
November 16, 2018, 04:55:35 PM
I did not hold much, and sold it at the time, at the moment I do not hold, but how will the free money think about buying, in General in the long term is a promising token, especially if the progers will remove all errors and bugs, then the project for the future in General is very huge prospects and opportunities,and
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
November 16, 2018, 04:38:03 PM
Although I know that EOS is a good cryptocurrency but I found out that it's really difficult to use EOS wallet. Beside as I know EOS holder or user often have to buy more RAM for their wallets, it's very inconvenient so I decided to hold another cryptocurrencies but EOS because there are few other better cryptocurrencies than EOS
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
November 16, 2018, 04:33:47 PM
I don't have any EOS holdings and I don't plan on holding any. I personally don't like to hold coins that already have a large market cap because I feel they cannot really moon anymore, I prefer to hold upcoming altcoins that are very promising.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
November 16, 2018, 04:20:38 PM
At the moment I have only a hundred coins EOS, but I bought them at a price of 5.5 dollars, so I'll just wait and see what happens to this coin will happen next, because I believe that the EOS is a promising coin, but time will tell.
Activity: 770
Merit: 126
November 16, 2018, 03:58:44 PM
Bluntly speaking EOS is one of my favorite Altcoin which draw my attention over these years and i have hold some reasonable numbers of the coin. The prospect of EOS is transparent and has capacity to fight it ways through other coin on the coinmarketcap. Currently i hold upto 8,000 worth of EOS and intend to buy more for hold, Buy EOS today!!!.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
November 16, 2018, 03:50:04 PM
EOS is a marketing oriented project. I'm not sure that he will grow to Ethereum. Everything is too foggy. I do not invest in this project because I consider it very risky. There are many more serious projects. But this is just my opinion.
Activity: 420
November 16, 2018, 03:39:22 PM
Are you in the 3 year EOS holder club?

10,000 for me.

Secure your private keys and enjoy the ride Smiley
What is so special about EOS that you are considering it to be a good coin for hodl. Although, i have heard and read little about it and i see it to be q good coins, but I have never thought of investing in it. There was even a time i downloaded the wallet, where other tokens can also be stored.
I feel like putting it into consideration now, perhaps it might give good ROI in future.
Activity: 1890
November 16, 2018, 03:30:39 PM
until now I hold 700 EOS, actually I never thought that EOS would survive in the top 5 of the cryptocurrency market. I am very confident that in the next few years EOS will be in the top 3 cryptocurrency markets, hopefully, it will happen...

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1334
November 16, 2018, 03:06:06 PM
Eos? The coin we paid to open that wallet? The coin that collapsed when it went down to the mainnet? Eos is one of the biggest scam of this market. It is a coin that reduces the Ethereum price by selling the Ethereum they collect.
Activity: 285
Merit: 100
November 16, 2018, 03:01:34 PM
It pains me that up till this very moment I dont have any eos. And don't even come talking about its the best time to buy thing because I am aware it is the best time to buy. I don't just understand why I am a bit slighted about the EOS coin and its blockchain. I will have to look into it a little deeper

I think there are many people like you, including me, However I think EOS will recover soon
I lot of the EOS holding the equivalent of 0.003 Bitcoin. I was able to hold more EOS to make even more profits.
because I was very confident with the development of the EOS is capable of escalating much better again and profitable.

I regularly monitor and update activities from the EOS, I have to recognize them as professional projects and regularly organize contests to find new talent for their team. It is the prediction of a project of high potential success
Activity: 494
Merit: 104
homt.net
November 16, 2018, 02:56:30 PM
i just hold few EOS less than 100 EOS in my personal wallet, but i hope in EOS can be Ethereum like now, and I hope one day go to the moon
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
November 16, 2018, 02:53:13 PM
I have 5000 and I hope one day the price will be as it should be, much higher. I have patience though so I am going to wait, it's not a problem
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
November 16, 2018, 02:45:30 PM
I invest 1000$ of my money on EOS on 5$ the price of EOS, but i will hold it until 10$. I always belive on Cryptocurrency and i invest my money on ethereum, EOS and NEO.
Activity: 392
November 16, 2018, 02:09:56 PM
Good afternoon! Nowadays, when crypto's market went down, I think it's the best time to buy EOS coin. I keep them since 2017 ear, and that's why I want to buy more EOS coins and wait for x10-x30, I think we will see a high price for this coin soon.
Activity: 368
November 16, 2018, 02:00:37 PM
i don't have any Eos, should i invest Eos? Any opinion about the project? I really don't understand that kind of questions.
It is a new very promising blockchain which is aimed at the real sector. This is a very good price to buy.
I hold 1000 eos and i think that is enough
eos is a great coun and i believe that it is not only promising but really a good start for every peirson who is hew here
Activity: 368
November 16, 2018, 02:00:02 PM
Are you in the 3 year EOS holder club?

10,000 for me.

Secure your private keys and enjoy the ride Smiley
i think taht eos is good enpugh so you can hold it as mucg ad you find it necessary fpr you to be happy about it
Activity: 756
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
November 16, 2018, 01:58:52 PM
i don't have any Eos, should i invest Eos? Any opinion about the project? I really don't understand that kind of questions.
It is a new very promising blockchain which is aimed at the real sector. This is a very good price to buy.
I hold 1000 eos and i think that is enough
Activity: 532
Merit: 5
November 16, 2018, 01:34:53 PM
Activity: 902
Merit: 112
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
November 16, 2018, 01:26:42 PM
I do not have EOS but I'm going to buy some EOS. EOS coins futures seem very good to me Maybe it will be much better in the future. 3 years more time. If you can really hold so long, the fate will be opened.
Activity: 196
November 16, 2018, 01:12:57 PM
At the moment I keep about 700 eos , but I certainly want to buy I think I will buy about 3-4 dollars in this limit , but of course eos in the future will be very much worth it!
Pages:
Jump to: