Pages:
Author

Topic: How much has GAW/Josh stand to make from Paycoin? - page 2. (Read 2301 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

A genius who had better move to country with no extradition treaties with the USA. That fucker will be going to prison otherwise.

Has he actually done anything illegal?

He committed fraud.

Did he? are you sure about that.

Big words being thrown around here with very little actual evidence. and by evidence I do mean evidence, not baseless arguments, slander, rumor, hearsay, and articels by people that do not back up there claims with anything more then he said she said...

The only thing i've seen, read about is business practices that any business with a half decent team behind them would do

You all really need to grow up a little I think, or how about attacking Apple, Microsoft's, Starbucks business practices

No?

Fraud and fuck off.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019
He committed fraud.

Maybe in the spirit of ethical trading he committed fraud, but in law did he? I think he's been very clever dropping hints here and there and the rest of the community, or people with an interest in the coin have done the rest.

Yes.
Activity: 806
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

or is his wealth the real issue here?

Just wondering how much he's made so far, scam or not, must be quite a bit.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Rather than debate is it a scam or not (Sure this is covered in other threads) please can we have some reasoned debate as to how much Josh has actually made so far in dollars.

A) 10k
B) 50K
c) 100K
D) 500K
E) 1 Mill
F) 5 mill
G) 10 Mill
H) 50 Mill

Does it really matter? he was reasonably wealthy before ya no.

or is his wealth the real issue here?
Rather than debate is it a scam or not (Sure this is covered in other threads) please can we have some reasoned debate as to how much Josh has actually made so far in dollars.

A) 10k
B) 50K
c) 100K
D) 500K
E) 1 Mill
F) 5 mill
G) 10 Mill
H) 50 Mill

At this point it would all be pure speculation

A) 10k
B) 50K
c) 100K
D) 500K
E) 1 Mill
F) 5 mill
G) 10 Mill
H) 50 Mill
Activity: 756
Infleum
I think Gaw developed a loyal following in the early days by selling hardware and cloud mining.

Apparently he treated his customers well and many will attest to making money.

Declining prices pretty much made hardware and cloud mining a losing proposition. That's when the Paycoin idea was hatched.

Was it a grand exit plan? Who knows.

They will think of something. They have the money to do it and they aren't people who pack their bags and run.
The facts are that people, who bought hashlets from GAW early made a lot of money, those who didn't because bitcoin went down and mined hashpoints instead, also made money.
If you mined paycoin you also made money, so IMO GAW is a succesful company.

If you came to the party to sell early and bail without profit, don't blame them, blame yourself.
legendary
Activity: 1256
Merit: 1009
The only thing that shocks me is how anybody can believe in such a large market cap so quick.  "At the time of valuation, PayCoin was also informally launched on 16th December with an initial investment of $54.5 million brought into the market" (http://www.btcfeed.net/fraud/paycoin-next-big-scam-crypto/) . 

So over 4X what Ethereum raised.

Wow... impressive.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
What the devs think....

What the investors think

A genius who had better move to country with no extradition treaties with the USA. That fucker will be going to prison otherwise.

Has he actually done anything illegal?

He committed fraud.

Did he? are you sure about that.

Big words being thrown around here with very little actual evidence. and by evidence I do mean evidence, not baseless arguments, slander, rumor, hearsay, and articels by people that do not back up there claims with anything more then he said she said...

The only thing i've seen, read about is business practices that any business with a half decent team behind them would do

You all really need to grow up a little I think, or how about attacking Apple, Microsoft's, Starbucks business practices

No?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I can't believe this fucking place...seriously, it's like another planet this crypto world, made up of kids looking to make money on whatever scheme they can think of next.  So many promised fantasies and half assed "projects" and coins....ugh.  2014 proved to be one giant shithole for this market...I hope 2015 improves, else it'll just be the same old crap with anyone trying to make fair/"legit" investments will just get burned.  sad.
Activity: 280
amazing people would buy something at once price becuz someone else guaranteed they'd buy it back at another.

why would they do that? i sell to you at 3 and buy back at the guaranteed 20 and i go broke....
Activity: 434
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Current price: $ 6.63

I was told $ 20?

https://i.imgur.com/HnotyMB.png
For those too lazy to click on a link.....

Activity: 434
Current price: $ 6.63

I was told $ 20?

https://i.imgur.com/HnotyMB.png
legendary
Activity: 1090
Merit: 1000
I think Gaw developed a loyal following in the early days by selling hardware and cloud mining.

Apparently he treated his customers well and many will attest to making money.

Declining prices pretty much made hardware and cloud mining a losing proposition. That's when the Paycoin idea was hatched.

Was it a grand exit plan? Who knows.
He/gaw made millions upon millions.

There was supposed to be 100 million set aside to support the coin's price. It might be sitting in a nice little slush fund offshore by now.

Gaw was working on Paybase for months. All it is; is a very basic exchange for their own coin. Looks like a weekend project for a decent coder.

As far as Paycoin goes:

Gaw could care less. They made their money on it already. It will sink or swim on its own.
I can foresee desperate investors taking it over in the future after Gaw totally abandons it.
Its nothing we haven't seen come and go here before.
Its amazing that anyone would take GAW's promises on face value.
legendary
Activity: 1090
Merit: 1000
He/gaw made millions upon millions.

There was supposed to be 100 million set aside to support the coin's price. It might be sitting in a nice little slush fund offshore by now.

Gaw was working on Paybase for months. All it is; is a very basic exchange for their own coin. Looks like a weekend project for a decent coder.

As far as Paycoin goes:

Gaw could care less. They made their money on it already. It will sink or swim on its own.
I can foresee desperate investors taking it over in the future after Gaw totally abandons it.
Its nothing we haven't seen come and go here before.
Yeah I would like to know whether laws on fraud stretch to cover cryptocurrencies, as the investors don't pay in US$ they pay in BTC.

Didn't people buy on his site direct for $20.

Mind you, they got exactly that they paid for: 1 Paycoin. Incredible.
He committed fraud.

Maybe in the spirit of ethical trading he committed fraud, but in law did he? I think he's been very clever dropping hints here and there and the rest of the community, or people with an interest in the coin have done the rest.
Yeah I would like to know whether laws on fraud stretch to cover cryptocurrencies, as the investors don't pay in US$ they pay in BTC.
Pages:
Jump to: