Pages:
Author

Topic: How much has GAW/Josh stand to make from Paycoin? - page 3. (Read 2301 times)

Activity: 806
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
He committed fraud.

Maybe in the spirit of ethical trading he committed fraud, but in law did he? I think he's been very clever dropping hints here and there and the rest of the community, or people with an interest in the coin have done the rest.
Activity: 420
They committed fraud. Their 'business connections' and 'partners' dismissed and denied any relations with GAW.

Expect federal raid and arrests anytime.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

A genius who had better move to country with no extradition treaties with the USA. That fucker will be going to prison otherwise.

Has he actually done anything illegal?

He committed fraud.

It is a good point though, in such an unregulated market what constitutes as fraud?
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

A genius who had better move to country with no extradition treaties with the USA. That fucker will be going to prison otherwise.

He committed fraud.

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019
I'm not saying it is a scam, but if it is, just how much do you think he can make from it.

I don't know how many he managed to sell at $20, probably not a great amount, but how many has he sold from his pre-mine and how much longer can he go on for. I mean 12 million coins are still worth a lot of money even at 10 cents!

He's a genius. Hats off to him if it's a scam, has a lot of people convinced its still real.

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
The only thing that shocks me is how anybody can believe in such a large market cap so quick.  "At the time of valuation, PayCoin was also informally launched on 16th December with an initial investment of $54.5 million brought into the market" (http://www.btcfeed.net/fraud/paycoin-next-big-scam-crypto/) . 
3x2
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004
I'm not saying it is a scam
Yeah it is.
I'm not saying it is a scam, but if it is, just how much do you think he can make from it.

I don't know how many he managed to sell at $20, probably not a great amount, but how many has he sold from his pre-mine and how much longer can he go on for. I mean 12 million coins are still worth a lot of money even at 10 cents!

He's a genius. Hats off to him if it's a scam, has a lot of people convinced its still real.
Pages:
Jump to: