Pages:
Author

Topic: How much have you earned from bounty ? - page 3. (Read 612 times)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12
Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji
March 05, 2018, 05:43:25 AM
Really not much and wastle a lot of time, i usually participate social network campain and there are more than thousand peoples join each campaign, it's too much and you just earn a little for that  Lips sealed
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
March 05, 2018, 05:40:10 AM
This is not my experience but i heard from a friend he earn 25Kusd for 6 weeks of signature campaigns.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
March 05, 2018, 12:35:09 AM
As long as I join the bounty program, I get quite a lot. share a bit to friends "cryptocurrency if you want to get more gifts follow signature and blog campaigns because the division is bigger than social media campaigns.
Activity: 322
Merit: 3
March 04, 2018, 11:22:53 AM
About 200$ since December Cheesy But there are a lot of different tokens also, so may be I will earn more.

How many campains did you do?
Activity: 59
March 04, 2018, 07:09:05 AM
I have not earned till date as i have started just now to tak e part in Bounty which is on going lets hope we get more shortly.
Activity: 266
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
March 04, 2018, 06:10:01 AM
About 200$ since December Cheesy But there are a lot of different tokens also, so may be I will earn more.
Activity: 188
March 04, 2018, 01:31:30 AM
How much have you earned max from bounty campaigns. share your experiences here.
This is my first signature campaign. I hope this will be successful to start it with a bang. I have few tokens from airdrops but it's still not available at exchanges. So I'm still zero from this at the moment but who knows in next two or three months from now. Hoping for the best.
Me so far not yet because im not havent join the campaign yet,.im still learning everything how it flows,do some research and maybe someday too i can earn also.
Activity: 336
W12 – Blockchain protocol
March 04, 2018, 12:17:40 AM
How much have you earned max from bounty campaigns. share your experiences here.
This is my first signature campaign. I hope this will be successful to start it with a bang. I have few tokens from airdrops but it's still not available at exchanges. So I'm still zero from this at the moment but who knows in next two or three months from now. Hoping for the best.
Activity: 158
March 03, 2018, 10:30:54 PM
what are the best ways to participate in bounty campaigns? sig, fb, tw,...?
Activity: 280
March 03, 2018, 10:00:53 PM
If you spare some time to bounties, joining their signiture, facebook, twitter campaigns, in total you can earn a considerable amount of money. But also current or future price of the token you are promoting is important, so choose it wisely.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
March 03, 2018, 11:51:16 AM
i am still on working.i am new and not any single project is complete .i am waiting for month end .in short i have no idea how much i ll earn from any bounty program
Activity: 280
March 03, 2018, 11:35:38 AM
Honestly haven't earned anything from bounty yet but in airdrops I already earn some money by holding it for few months and sold some of it at my desired price. I joined some bounty programs but some didn't pay us yet and some runaway already but I am hoping soon I will earn alot from my bounty program and signature campaign that I've joined since it is manage by one of the great managers here in the forum and ofcourse I will not sell it right away but rather keep it for few or more months.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1363
Slava Ukraini!
March 03, 2018, 10:38:43 AM
$0 so far. Simply because I'm not participating in bounty campaigns. And there are several reasons why.
Signature bounties - now I'm participating in signature campaign which are paying in BTC, so I don't see reasons to participate in signature bounties for tokens.
Social media campaigns - I'm not planning to spam my social networks with ICO advertisements. Offcourse, creating fake profiles for bounties may be a solution, but again, FB and Twitter now become strict and they often disable accounts which are spreading spam, have fake friends/followers and etc and then asking to provide ID to unban account.
Translations - I've never saw ICO which ask to translate something to my language Cheesy
Youtube campaigns - I don't have skills to create nice videos.
Article bounties - to make good and interesting article about project you need to have lot of free time. I don't have enough time to do that.
In general, choosing a good bounty is almost same thing like to choose ICO worth to invest. There are so many bounties currently and we need to make research about project before participating in bounty. Otherwise, after hard work you will get only some worthless tokens. Sorry for being a bit off-topic, but I answered your question Smiley

Where are you from that you cant do translation? Same here Smiley
I'm from small European country which don't have dedicated loval board on Bitcointalk.
On the other hand, if you are from Philippines, Indonesia, Russia and etc I think it's also not very easy to find good tranlation bounties. You have to be very fast, otherwise someone will take spot before you Smiley
Activity: 101
Merit: 2
March 03, 2018, 10:32:27 AM
Made abou 0,1 ETH by doing bounties. If you do them everyday, it can be worth something. For me it's just the occasional side-job Smiley
gng
Activity: 210
March 03, 2018, 07:12:16 AM
i just started . i aim to make a constant profit of 1-2eth /month. i star multiple bountyes at oance
Activity: 72
March 03, 2018, 06:35:38 AM
i got $0 not because i didn't join any bounty in fact i was able to become part of it after reaching the Jr.Member rank but for some cases i wasn't able to reach the required things or the tasks assigned for us to do. i become frustrated and all the hype that i have before when i join this community was immediately converted to negativity and i start thinking that i might not good with it but just a few days ago while streaming on youtube i stumble in a motivational video who made me think again about it and start trying it again. so here i am today trying to start again after a few weeks. hope this time i could make something out of it.
Activity: 168
March 03, 2018, 05:51:36 AM
some of my friend earn $  in bounty and airdrop.therefore i started bounty and airdrop. they helped and gave advices to me to start.
Activity: 126
Merit: 7
March 03, 2018, 04:01:09 AM
$0 so far. Simply because I'm not participating in bounty campaigns. And there are several reasons why.
Signature bounties - now I'm participating in signature campaign which are paying in BTC, so I don't see reasons to participate in signature bounties for tokens.
Social media campaigns - I'm not planning to spam my social networks with ICO advertisements. Offcourse, creating fake profiles for bounties may be a solution, but again, FB and Twitter now become strict and they often disable accounts which are spreading spam, have fake friends/followers and etc and then asking to provide ID to unban account.
Translations - I've never saw ICO which ask to translate something to my language Cheesy
Youtube campaigns - I don't have skills to create nice videos.
Article bounties - to make good and interesting article about project you need to have lot of free time. I don't have enough time to do that.
In general, choosing a good bounty is almost same thing like to choose ICO worth to invest. There are so many bounties currently and we need to make research about project before participating in bounty. Otherwise, after hard work you will get only some worthless tokens. Sorry for being a bit off-topic, but I answered your question Smiley

Where are you from that you cant do translation? Same here Smiley
Activity: 2
March 03, 2018, 03:31:46 AM
my friend earn $1000 in month in bounty and airdrop, now i looking to learn about bounty, ask advice from my friend is never too late to get bounty
Activity: 1106
Merit: 637
March 03, 2018, 01:55:40 AM
I earn around 2000$ usd within 6month. I currently doing Daneel bounty which good ongoing ICO project. I'm not doing bounty continuously.

How many different cryptocurrencies did you have to run a bounty for to reach $2000 in 6 months?

so far i have 3$  Grin Grin and even though most of my earned coins havent got a price, maybe a month or next year i will see how much it goes

How many different cryptocurrencies have to be involved in to reach this $3?

There are so many bounties currently and we need to make research about project before participating in bounty. Otherwise, after hard work you will get only some worthless tokens. Sorry for being a bit off-topic, but I answered your question Smiley

This is a great comment, and the bounty tracking sites don't bother telling you which of these new ICOs are rubbish or have some potential future. Quick tip, most are rubbish.
Pages:
Jump to: