Pages:
Author

Topic: How much have you earned from bounty ? - page 4. (Read 591 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 16
“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”
March 02, 2018, 08:22:14 PM
How much have you earned max from bounty campaigns. share your experiences here.

I haven’t earned everything yet or join a single campaign, but I have a friend who dies. He really earns a lot. You just need to be fully committed with campaigns. People will praise you if you’re doing your job well. Now, i’m about to join some campigns that my friend is recommending me to join. It’s really helpful to have someone really experieced with campaigns or in the btc world. He or she will help you a lot to start your own growth. He taught me to study about btc, we don’t need to rush, opportunities will always be there. No need to have fear of missing out.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
March 02, 2018, 04:05:58 PM
How to you earn $2000 a month from doing bounty
I thought they are for experienced users and programmers
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1338
Slava Ukraini!
March 02, 2018, 03:19:16 PM
$0 so far. Simply because I'm not participating in bounty campaigns. And there are several reasons why.
Signature bounties - now I'm participating in signature campaign which are paying in BTC, so I don't see reasons to participate in signature bounties for tokens.
Social media campaigns - I'm not planning to spam my social networks with ICO advertisements. Offcourse, creating fake profiles for bounties may be a solution, but again, FB and Twitter now become strict and they often disable accounts which are spreading spam, have fake friends/followers and etc and then asking to provide ID to unban account.
Translations - I've never saw ICO which ask to translate something to my language Cheesy
Youtube campaigns - I don't have skills to create nice videos.
Article bounties - to make good and interesting article about project you need to have lot of free time. I don't have enough time to do that.
In general, choosing a good bounty is almost same thing like to choose ICO worth to invest. There are so many bounties currently and we need to make research about project before participating in bounty. Otherwise, after hard work you will get only some worthless tokens. Sorry for being a bit off-topic, but I answered your question Smiley
Activity: 57
Merit: 10
March 02, 2018, 04:45:20 AM
To participate in the bitwhite (btw)airdrop is one of the projects I get many rewards.
Activity: 236
Merit: 4
March 02, 2018, 02:33:47 AM
so far i have 3$  Grin Grin and even though most of my earned coins havent got a price, maybe a month or next year i will see how much it goes
Activity: 218
Merit: 14
March 02, 2018, 02:31:00 AM
Actually im doing bountys since 3 months, and i earned nothing until yet Grin I got the tokens, but i dont sell any of them. Im waiting for the listing and to a good price. If i would sell everything i got now, i would make at least 10ethereum or more. When i would sell everything to the ICO price, it would be more tthen 20ethereum. But im waiting for a higher price then the ico to make a good profit. Im not one of those bounty hunters who are dropping their tokens and coins for under ICO as soon as they got listed. Thats how you destroy the price.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
March 02, 2018, 02:26:29 AM
If someone really want to make huge money on bounty is to do bounty for a good project like  medichain Haven pecun etc
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
March 02, 2018, 02:07:31 AM
I earn around 2000$ usd within 6month. I currently doing Daneel bounty which good ongoing ICO project. I'm not doing bounty continuously.
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
March 02, 2018, 01:44:21 AM
How much have you earned max from bounty campaigns. share your experiences here.
Pages:
Jump to: